Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amgclass
    replied
    To those of you who had taken the proctored exam before, is it supposed to be taken without a calculator? Just need to know that for sure so I can prepare accordingly, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• DocHolidayFan
    replied
    Got the email for the next test. How does this test compare to the old TEA exam? I have some old books for studying for that exam.

Leave a comment:

• stempienc14
    replied
    Did anyone who passed the proctored exam within the past year receive an invite or any information?

Leave a comment:

• gsxridr2000
    replied
    Received the invitation email this afternoon to schedule the proctored exam.
    Last edited by gsxridr2000; 05-17-2019, 09:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jdpopo
    replied
    I'm assuming everyone who got invited to start testing had applied soon after the announcement opened? I submitted my pkg the day it was closing..... :-(

Leave a comment:

• ididntknow
    replied
    Got the email to schedule the proctored exam at 1:58 PM (Pacific time). I also received the "your application is complete" email following the online assessment a few weeks ago. Best of luck to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• illini372
    replied
    Yep. Invite was in my Spam folder.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Alex
    replied
    Got the invite! Remaining hopeful! Any advice for the exam?

Leave a comment:

• Camelbak
    replied
    I also received an invitation. I scheduled it for the first week of June, that'll give me a few weeks to study.

Leave a comment:

• FMCOP123
    replied
    Just received my invite email. For reference, I also received the “application complete” email after the written. Good luck all.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3043 users online. 159 members and 2884 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X