Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titoCA321
    replied
    Anyone from 2019 application still waiting for EOD? Anyone from 2019 still waiting for poly, medical or PFT?

Leave a comment:

• FutureFed1988
    commented on 's reply
    This is so interesting. A friend of mine applied a vacancy or two before me, and started getting calls this past week/weekend (call from a SAC on a Saturday, interestingly enough) from offices that he received a survey about just a week or two ago. This sounds so informal compared to what I've heard about other agencies.

Hoping I get a call soon. Were any other parts of your hiring timeline out of order, or missing completely? Curious about all of the possibilities since it sounds like the timeline on their site isn't happening 100%.

• FutureFed1988
    commented on 's reply
    At what point in the hiring process did you do your PT? Some have said it's towards the end, before the final job offer, but with COVID and everything, others have stated it was much earlier than that--right after the interview and before medical.

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    I’m also a senior in college too and I will be finishing my degree in December of this year and I will apply too, worse thing they can say is no just apply and don’t think about it. Let them say no to you there is always that chance that they can call you that otherwise you wouldn’t get if you didn’t apply.

• wolfhunter91
    replied
    Received the survey email last week and just received a call from the Nogales, AZ Office today. Very brief conversation but the process seems to be moving forward again for those who didn't receive a tentative job offer.

Update: Received calls from 2 more offices. They're saying this is a special program with an expedited process, more so than the Direct Hire process. Basically just reviewing resumes and selecting the which candidates they want to move forward to the background. One office indicated they might skip certain testing steps but wasn't sure which ones.
    Last edited by wolfhunter91; 03-15-2021, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    I can only answer the PT part; it is done towards the end of the process as one of the final steps.

• FutureFed1988
    replied
    What does the hiring process look like so far in 2021? Does anyone know at what point they schedule the PT test after the interview?

I ask because I'm being considered for an office halfway across the country, and I'm coming off an injury. Working through PT now, hoping I'm back to my goals soon here.

Leave a comment:

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    HSI announcements are usually 7/9 unless it’s a lateral announcement

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    @smiling depends what component of ICE you get on with. HSI or ERO

• jdpopo
    commented on 's reply
    BigZ152 Find the nearest office, get in a suit, and go introduce yourself. Take a copy of your resume. I didn't do this myself, as I got lucky. But I've seen this said by many others on this thread. The general recruiter numbers just always seemed to go to voicemail and no one ever calls back. Good luck

• Smilingsmokey
    commented on 's reply
    To my knowledge for the past three years or so all I’ve seen is direct hire announcements that were GS 7/9

• Smilingsmokey
    commented on 's reply
    Izamsilas, if you don’t mind sharing where are you now? And was there a specific reason you left ICE? In the process with them and haven’t heard much bad about them.

• izamsilas
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, I started out with ICE (well, hired by USCS but whatever) as a GS-5. I haven't seen a GS-5 posting in eons. That said, you found the numbers for the SAC offices. What happened when you called and asked to speak with a recruiter?

• BigZ152
    replied
    Foster that’s what i said but I’m currently a recent graduate and I am being considered for a GS5 with USMS and ATF and I was just wondering if HSI had the same considerations as these agencies lol

Leave a comment:

• Forester87
    commented on 's reply
    GS-5 for a HSI 1811 position? Lol. I really doubt that would happen. Possibly a 7 or more likely a 9 would be my guess.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4745 users online. 287 members and 4458 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X