Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It ain't happening today, HSI didnt get the authority for a new DH period from OPM in time from what I've heard. Maybe tomorrow or Friday. Keep posting the rumors tho, at some point one of them will be correct lol.

36thID

Comment

maybe it was an April fools joke by the G on all of us ! ahahah

Comment

Lots of bold claims on here with no evidence. How about posting the recruiter emails or whatever your source is.

Comment

• 36thID
          36thID commented
          Editing a comment
          I got my info from a recruiter in a major SAC office, but thats all i'm willing to divulge, take it or leave it bud.

Different SACs seem to be getting different info, but obviously, it has been delayed at least a few hours. Keep hitting that refresh button, I guess.
        Last edited by Boot1811; 04-03-2019, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Officially delayed per TK. Sorry all. I’ll keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by ifineed2 View Post
            Officially delayed per TK. Sorry all. I’ll keep you posted.
            What's TK?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post
              Lots of bold claims on here with no evidence. How about posting the recruiter emails or whatever your source is.
              Bro get out of here with that. You have people relaying information directly from the agency, then the announcement doesnt post on time or target (which is obviously not out of the ordinary, as demonstrated on the last one), and then you're going to say they are 'bold claims' like they're lies.
              UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
              "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Gollywompas
                Gollywompas commented
                Editing a comment
                Someone isn't ready for government service....

"Those eagle eggs were a lie Steven!" - Nacho Libre

Comment

Any 2016 testers plan on applying to the DH if/when it opens? I've heard it expedited the process for the last round. I didn't bother applying to the last one thinking that we'd be finished way before them. Obviously that wasn't the case. Does anyone know if it could cause issues having both applications open? From reading the forums, it sounds like everything will transfer directly to the new application.

Comment

Ya know, there's a reason why it's called 'nonpublic information'....
                  What a long strange trip its been.

Comment

Originally posted by Nieto2588 View Post
                    Any 2016 testers plan on applying to the DH if/when it opens? I've heard it expedited the process for the last round. I didn't bother applying to the last one thinking that we'd be finished way before them. Obviously that wasn't the case. Does anyone know if it could cause issues having both applications open? From reading the forums, it sounds like everything will transfer directly to the new application.
                    It didn't cause issues for anyone the last time. Some people who applied to both got picked up by DH before 2016, and some people got picked up by 2016 before DH. Unless you hear/see otherwise, it doesn't hurt to apply, especially if you wanna try to get another location.

Comment

Originally posted by battlewagon View Post

Bro get out of here with that. You have people relaying information directly from the agency, then the announcement doesnt post on time or target (which is obviously not out of the ordinary, as demonstrated on the last one), and then you're going to say they are 'bold claims' like they're lies.
                      That wasn’t directed at you but at those with brand new accounts and single digit post counts. Last year this same thread was full of trolls if you remember.
                      Last edited by Tommy_V; 04-04-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Thanks for attempting to post information though

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post

That wasn’t directed at you but at those with brand new accounts and single digit post counts. Last year this same thread was full of trolls if you remember.
                          No one is forcing you to believe the information we're providing on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Boot1811 View Post

No one is forcing you to believe the information we're providing on here.
                            No one is forcing you to force me to believe the information you are providing here.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9935 users online. 385 members and 9550 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X