Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second-hand info: Announcement delayed until 04/03 @ 1400.

Don’t shoot the messengers.

Comment

• RVAhiker
      RVAhiker commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely an april fools joke on all of us

Originally posted by Tommy_V
    ifineed2 Explain yourself
    What does he have to explain? The announcement is happening it was pushed off (a recruiter reached out to me because I had previously shown interest). He does not control the time that it is happening

I don't understand why people are hostile towards those who are trying to help.

Comment

Did anyone here apply to the last DH announcement? I want to be ready for it when it drops. What documents were required other than a resume? And what were the different portions of the application? (i.e. writing test, fill in questions, etc) Thanks

36thID

Comment

Originally posted by 36thID View Post
        Did anyone here apply to the last DH announcement? I want to be ready for it when it drops. What documents were required other than a resume? And what were the different portions of the application? (i.e. writing test, fill in questions, etc) Thanks

36thID
        Application packet (the usajobs application)
        Resume

Current feds add:
        Most recent SF-50
        Most recent performance appraisal or an explanation of why you don't have one
        UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
        "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

Current internal email states posting will be live on April 3, 1100 PST

Anyone who applied to the last DH should be prepared for the same thing as last time; it not posting tomorrow and being delayed a dozen times. Just the way it goes.

honor first

Comment

cue the Jeopardy music

Comment

2:15pm, no posting

Comment

It ain't happening today, HSI didnt get the authority for a new DH period from OPM in time from what I've heard. Maybe tomorrow or Friday. Keep posting the rumors tho, at some point one of them will be correct lol.

36thID

Comment

maybe it was an April fools joke by the G on all of us ! ahahah

Comment

Different SACs seem to be getting different info, but obviously, it has been delayed at least a few hours. Keep hitting that refresh button, I guess.
                    Last edited by Boot1811; 04-03-2019, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Officially delayed per TK. Sorry all. I’ll keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by ifineed2 View Post
                        Officially delayed per TK. Sorry all. I’ll keep you posted.
                        What's TK?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_V
                          Lots of bold claims on here with no evidence. How about posting the recruiter emails or whatever your source is.
                          Bro get out of here with that. You have people relaying information directly from the agency, then the announcement doesnt post on time or target (which is obviously not out of the ordinary, as demonstrated on the last one), and then you're going to say they are 'bold claims' like they're lies.

honor first

Comment

• Gollywompas
                            Gollywompas commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Someone isn't ready for government service....

"Those eagle eggs were a lie Steven!" - Nacho Libre

Comment

Any 2016 testers plan on applying to the DH if/when it opens? I've heard it expedited the process for the last round. I didn't bother applying to the last one thinking that we'd be finished way before them. Obviously that wasn't the case. Does anyone know if it could cause issues having both applications open? From reading the forums, it sounds like everything will transfer directly to the new application.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5377 users online. 362 members and 5015 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X