Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also have it from a reliable source that the announcement will have a direct hire component. SACs will be able to flag individuals that they want for their respective offices. So if you have an office in mind, get your resume on their desks asap.

Comment

Originally posted by 36thID View Post
      Also have it from a reliable source that the announcement will have a direct hire component. SACs will be able to flag individuals that they want for their respective offices. So if you have an office in mind, get your resume on their desks asap.
      Thanks for the info. I keep hearing it could be an open Direct Hire, or an Intelligence Analyst position, or only for Recent Grads. I'll just be ready come April 1st. Thanks for your input. I plan on going to my local office tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by r3gul8r View Post

Thanks for the info. I keep hearing it could be an open Direct Hire, or an Intelligence Analyst position, or only for Recent Grads. I'll just be ready come April 1st. Thanks for your input. I plan on going to my local office tomorrow.
        don’t believe the stuff about recent grads, the direct hire opening on April 1 is just like last year, open to anyone but it will benefit you if your resume is in the hands of a selecting official at an office (supervisor). The IRS positions will be opened soon as well, but those are not the same.

Comment

Any idea what time

Comment

Refreshing USAJobs every 45 minutes for the last 4 hours...no update

Comment

Second-hand info: Announcement delayed until 04/03 @ 1400.

Don’t shoot the messengers.

Comment

• RVAhiker
                RVAhiker commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely an april fools joke on all of us

ifineed2 good April fools joke

Originally posted by ifineed2 View Post

don’t believe the stuff about recent grads, the direct hire opening on April 1 is just like last year, open to anyone but it will benefit you if your resume is in the hands of a selecting official at an office (supervisor). The IRS positions will be opened soon as well, but those are not the same.
              Last edited by Tommy_V; 04-01-2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

ifineed2 Explain yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post
                  ifineed2 Explain yourself
                  What does he have to explain? The announcement is happening it was pushed off (a recruiter reached out to me because I had previously shown interest). He does not control the time that it is happening

I don't understand why people are hostile towards those who are trying to help.

Comment

Did anyone here apply to the last DH announcement? I want to be ready for it when it drops. What documents were required other than a resume? And what were the different portions of the application? (i.e. writing test, fill in questions, etc) Thanks

36thID

Comment

Originally posted by 36thID View Post
                      Did anyone here apply to the last DH announcement? I want to be ready for it when it drops. What documents were required other than a resume? And what were the different portions of the application? (i.e. writing test, fill in questions, etc) Thanks

36thID
                      Application packet (the usajobs application)
                      Resume

Current feds add:
                      Most recent SF-50
                      Most recent performance appraisal or an explanation of why you don't have one
                      UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                      "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

Current internal email states posting will be live on April 3, 1100 PST

Anyone who applied to the last DH should be prepared for the same thing as last time; it not posting tomorrow and being delayed a dozen times. Just the way it goes.
                        UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                        "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

cue the Jeopardy music

Comment

I don’t see it

Comment

• surfnturf90
                              surfnturf90 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              me neither.

• Caidoz
                              Caidoz commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Recruiters have sent out emails saying it has been postponed.

It will probably drop at a random time like last year.

2:15pm, no posting

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9327 users online. 470 members and 8857 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X