Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I guess I’ll start it up again on here. Some people are starting to receive TOs, check your emails.

Comment

• Got my TO late tonight. 943 EST

A bit late for HR to be working eh?

Comment

• Winter_Patriot
        Winter_Patriot commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! I'm envious.

• decleator
        decleator commented
        Editing a comment
        Which location?

• jdpopo
        jdpopo commented
        Editing a comment
        Location wasn't listed in the TO. Just said "duty location is based on the needs of the agency. Your location will be taken into consideration but is not guaranteed."

But I interviewed with ASAC in the mid-Atlantic area and verbally given that location.

• Got my TO today. El Paso, TX non-preferred.

Comment

• RLB4104
        RLB4104 commented
        Editing a comment
        Where did you see the location?

• ens189
        ens189 commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't, it says they'll send you wherever they want essentially. Just stating that I'm an El Paso applicant.

• Can anyone advise how long until the medical/background stuff starts going out?

Comment

• Moose225
        Moose225 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was approximately a month between TO and Medical.... that was back in April/May

• Passed PFT yesterday, just waiting on EOD call now.

Received TO in April as a preferred candidate. Medical and the rest followed in May.

Comment

• DOTfed20
        DOTfed20 commented
        Editing a comment
        How long did the background take?

• Moose225
        Moose225 commented
        Editing a comment
        It carried over from the previous announcement for me. From what I can recall it was only a couple months. I actually took an HSI poly prior to my background being started. My background was rather straight forward though.

• Calitown
        Calitown commented
        Editing a comment
        @Moose225
        Just curious sir, what is the PT requirement for HSI and the academy requirement as well. I am currently an 1801 for DHS.

• Moose225
        Moose225 commented
        Editing a comment
        PFT: 32 situps in 1min, 47sec 200M sprint, 22 pushups, 14:25min 1.5mile run

• What is the length of the process from application to FLETC?

Comment

• Any HSI agents know of an October 2020 announcement ?
        USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
        Oorah!

Comment

• Badger99
          Badger99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Seconded. Is there a specific recruiter contact email or phone number we should contact to get in touch with a recruiter? Thanks!

• Anyone else out there who got a TO and completed the initial paperwork still waiting on a call regarding medical/drug/TB?

Comment

• KYpoPo
          KYpoPo commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately Me . Crossing my fingers for this week!

• titoCA321
          titoCA321 commented
          Editing a comment
          Count me in as a waiting too.

• Boo the GP
          Boo the GP commented
          Editing a comment
          Completed medical, drug and TB few weeks ago. Got contacted by my background investigator recently.

• Originally posted by 813Deputy2b View Post
        Any HSI agents know of an October 2020 announcement ?
        Last info I got was they’re thinking December or Jan, I should have some better info after the next phone.

Comment

• BlameToby31
          BlameToby31 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have any word on which hard to fill offices are still in need of people for the December 2019 DHA? 

I was referred but was not selected for my office of preference and would like to know if there are offices still available?  I will go anywhere to get my foot in the door. Thanks!

• Got my TO on 9/30. Just received a phone call from a PA number for my medical/drug. El Paso area applicant.

Comment

• Calitown
          Calitown commented
          Editing a comment
          nice, hope you get in!

• Did my medical last week. Now we wait.

Comment

• How long from medical to background starting?

Comment

• jdpopo
            jdpopo commented
            Editing a comment
            Seems like no rhyme or reason how Med/BI/Drug/TB stuff is going out. I'm pretty much done with my BI, but still haven't heard a peep about the Drug/TB/Medical...

A coworker in this process already has a PEB/PFT date....

• ens189
            ens189 commented
            Editing a comment
            A co-worker of mine waited about 3 weeks before he got called. The following week he was scheduled for the test within 4 days.

• A buddy of mine just got his final offer for Calexico. He did his PT test on 11/6. Given the option of EOD'ing the 20th, 6th, and 20th of next month.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
            Radio Raheem commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow! That was fast. I just finished my medical last week. I haven't done the background or PT yet. However, things have been moving pretty quickly.

• ATanaka
            ATanaka commented
            Editing a comment
            By chance, did your friend tell you if the San Diego office is placing most of its new hires in Calexico? Thanks!

• Exbpa340
            Exbpa340 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve spent many many months working in the Imperial Valley. Unless he is from the area he will mostly find it muuuuuch less than desirable.

• Medical Question:
          Anyone out there make it through the process with tinnitus? I have pretty decent tinnitus in my left ear and I think I failed a portion of the hearing exam during my medical.

Specifically 2.e.ii.2 from the ICE Medical Standards where I have a difference of greater than 30 dB loss between ears at 6000Hz. I'm slightly curious that if you have a bad ear, they would want the opposite ear to be just as bad. Doesn't make much sense.

So is there anyone who has dealt with this? Anyone who has taken the Speech Discrimination and Noise Test? How was it?

Comment

• Received a call from DC today asking if I was still in El Paso and could take the PT there. They stated I'll be contacted next week to finalize a date, just FYI.

Comment

• DOTfed20
              DOTfed20 commented
              Editing a comment
              What was your timeline from application to pt?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4052 users online. 241 members and 3811 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X