Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Non-preferred but was referred for grade 9 with a score of 76. Local east coast office reached out to me yesterday with a scheduled virtual interview for this Friday.

Currently city law enforcement with almost 5 years on with 2 Years in Detective Bureau.

Stay positive and best of luck to everyone in this process. Feel free to PM me if I can be of any help.

Comment

• Had my interview today. Was different doing it on teams. Good luck to everyone

Comment

• Winter_Patriot
        Winter_Patriot commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you apply to a vacancy announcement or contact your local office for direct hire?

• wolfhunter91
        wolfhunter91 commented
        Editing a comment
        My interview is next week. Any advice? I once passed the interview with the marshals and it was really situational based questions like “tell us a time when x, y, and z happened”

• boconnor
        boconnor commented
        Editing a comment
        I had applied in December.

• Received a call to interview next week.

Non-preferred.

El Paso.

Comment

• Has anyone not yet been contacted?

Comment

• Anyone have an idea of what the timeline looks like after you have been contacted by a field office?

Comment

• jdpopo
            jdpopo commented
            Editing a comment
            From my conversation post interview, I got the impression a couple weeks if you were told you will be moving forward with the process and told your location.

Edit: That's what I got as far as being contacted next to start medical and BI. FLETC is wayyyyyyyy behind so that's at least a year if not longer away most likely.
            Last edited by jdpopo; 08-29-2020, 05:39 PM.

• I have not been contacted for anything at this time, surely they’re saving the best for last...

Comment

• bondman007
            bondman007 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm in the same boat and hoping the same thing...

• weshallsee
            weshallsee commented
            Editing a comment
            lol me too, me too.

• BP3,

I'm also a current FLEO w/ 4 year degree. I have not been able to find any contact information for the HSI East Coast Field Office, only ERO outreach. Do you have a contact email for them?

Comment

• PFT Question:

I've read back through this thread and another. When in the process does the PFT occur? I know the requirements and can pass them now. But I don't want to just pass anything. I PT regularly but usually step it up a good bit in preparation for such things. Sit-ups particularly, everyone's favorite exercise right?

The reason I ask is I've heard there are more than a few people that don't pass the PFT, so I would imagine they would want to do that part early instead of investing money in medical and BI just to see people fail the PFT...

Comment

• ifineed2
              ifineed2 commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s at the end of the process, although I have seen two candidates who did it before their Poly’s...which was odd to me. It’s not tough, just train and give it to yourself in the order it’s tested...you’ll be fine.

• decleator
              decleator commented
              Editing a comment
              ifineed2 Any info on Sept 11 being the cut off date for offices to make their selections? Since most of us besides a few offices haven't heard anything since getting referred.

• KYpoPo
              KYpoPo commented
              Editing a comment
              There is a lot of chatter on the Delphi forum. A few
              Guys have mentioned people getting TOs and not interviewing. Apparently interviews are not a requirement, and only some offices do them. The 9/11 seems to be a thing, with TOs possibly going out a week or two after that. Don’t give up hope yet.

• KYpoPo
              KYpoPo commented
              Editing a comment
              If you guys aren’t following the Delphi forum, you should be.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/icesp...ages/5607/1291

• decleator I heard that is the cutoff Date on a conference call. I also have one today and can see if they talk about this date or any other date.

Comment

• Has anyone made the jump from ERO To HSI on here just have a couple of questions.. feel free to PM me

Comment

• So about the BI. I understand the difference between suitability and security clearance. In reference with the security clearance, can anyone in here shed some light in reciprocity? Current TS/SCI, enrolled in continuous evaluation. Anyone in a similar circumstance? Just wondering how this will all
                play out, length etc.

Comment

• Had my telephonic interview last week. Any word on when we should hear if we passed the interview and are moving forward?

Comment

• MotorT3531
                    MotorT3531 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    with which office? and it would be about a month, historically speaking.

• Received a phone call for an interview yesterday, non preferred. Now I’m m guessing it may be another few months before the next sign of movement......

Comment

• MotorT3531
                    MotorT3531 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    which office?

• While I'm fully aware how slow the wheels of the fed turn, the waiting is the worst!

Anyone hear anything yet about starting medical? Any insiders have some good intel on timeline?

Comment

• KYpoPo
                    KYpoPo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Word on the Delphi forum is TOs won’t go out this week. Cross your fingers for next week!

• Is there a date all the candidates have to EOD by?

Comment

• DOTfed20
                    DOTfed20 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not with HSI

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5164 users online. 271 members and 4893 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X