Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys know when there will be another hiring announcement?

Comment

• Rascon3Romeo
      Rascon3Romeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Heard possibly one soon. They still have a backfill but they are posting internal announcements which is normally followed by an external.

• ifineed2
      ifineed2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not likely until the end of the first quarter of FY21 or beginning of second quarter. Had a notification of this couple weeks ago and seems all due to coronavirus.

• Anyone have any updates regarding non-preferred?

Comment

• ifineed2
      ifineed2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve heard nothing. But I know we are still hiring.

• camtheman77
      camtheman77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the offices receive the cert lists ifineed2

• ifineed2
      ifineed2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I cannot say for certain.

• Hello all, Does anyone happen to have any contact info for usastaffing or OPM Just received an email stating im disqualified for failing to complete one or more assessments , however I am 100% certain I did complete them all

Comment

• The latest update from HR is a Direct Hire towards the end of the year. They are currently promoting a recruitment program.

Comment

• jdpopo
        jdpopo commented
        Editing a comment
        Are they going to use this current list or will we need to apply again? That was a lot of fun checking my phone every 5 min in my tree stand looking for the announcement to open up.....

• Does that mean that the list of the non-preferred candidates is scrapped??

Comment

• titoCA321
        titoCA321 commented
        Editing a comment
        I doubt they are scrapping the list. Process takes a long time. Eventually they'll get to the non-preferred candidates. Remember some that applied in 2015 didn't EOD until 2018.

• I will be applying

Comment

• If there is going to be a new DH this year I'd STRONGLY recommend contacting your desired office now. It seems they're using the DH to really only pick up preferred candidates because they've already been "pre-screened". I'm sure it's possible that non-preferred could get picked up but solidify your chances the next go round by starting that communication now.

Comment

• Does anyone have a contact information of the recruiter in Miami area?

Comment

• The Direct Hire Program *usually* requires that you apply again to the vacancy. It is different than the normal hiring announcement. And yes, you can apply to both. I explain in detail at: https://www.specialagents.org/hiringadvice

Comment

• Any updates recently since FLETC is having another HSI class soon? Granted those individuals are already hired and waiting at field offices... But figured I would ask!

Comment

• I am a non-preferred and a couple of weeks ago I received an email saying I was referred and would be sent to hiring official. I passed the exam and I applied in November 2019.

based on that I believe those of us are still in the running for the end of 19 announcement

Comment

• Donjuan85657
                  Donjuan85657 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same exact story on my end to a T. Not a word though. Preferred seems to be all that’s moved since referrals went out to non-preferred.

• I am non preferred, but put in for the GS7 and 9, got "not refered" for the 7... But "refered" for the 9. Anyone have that situation and what it means? Seems weird.

Comment

• Donjuan85657
                  Donjuan85657 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got the same as well. Just means more money coming in the door.

• Rascon3Romeo
                  Rascon3Romeo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah. Just seems weird they would refer for both instead. I mean it's good news I guess, but now waiting is killing me.

• Donjuan85657
                  Donjuan85657 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed. Def sucks.

• DOTfed20
                  DOTfed20 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is pretty much the norm for most agencies, you get referred for the position you qualify for and would get if hired.
                  At least that’s the way it’s been for past few agencies I’ve applied for.

• Have any of you non preferred reached out to an office? Either before or after the announcement?

Comment

• I have a question, where can I sign up to receive notifications of a future hiring announcement?

Comment

• Rascon3Romeo
                    Rascon3Romeo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You can sign up for a USAJOBS notification... But honestly since it's only the first X number considered... It's normally too late. You either have to know someone or get a heads up on a forum there will be one coming

• Just FYI for the December 12th 2019 announcement to those concerned about preferred, etc... "This is a Direct Hire Public Notice. Veterans preference, category rating and traditional rating and ranking procedures do not apply to this Public Notice."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4836 users online. 299 members and 4537 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X