Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know the academies are shut down now and there are going to be major delays for all these federal agencies. Any word on when HSI will have another hiring announcement?

Comment

• So Any news? Had any non preferred folks hear anything after the exam notification?

Comment

• jdpopo
        jdpopo commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess that's a no. Unfortunate. I heard calls were gonna start this week, although they may be a lot farther behind with all this 'ona stuff

• Job offers have gone out to the April 2019 applicant group this week, so HR is working. Once they formulate SOP’s on how to process applicants during the pandemic TO’s will be sent out which is all speculation on my end.

Comment

• jdpopo
        jdpopo commented
        Editing a comment
        Just now offering April 19' people spots? I guess it's gonna be awhile for the December 19' applicants then?

• The April 19 candidates are getting their official offers not TOs. TOs should be coming within a few weeks...hopefully

Comment

• aspiring_1811
        aspiring_1811 commented
        Editing a comment
        thebluejay Apparently the holdup with TOs is stemming from HR having to change the verbiage on the TOs to reflect the delays with COVID-19. That is what someone posted on the delphi forums that they got from their recruiter.

• thebluejay
        thebluejay commented
        Editing a comment
        aspiring_1811 does that mean they know who is getting TOs?

• aspiring_1811
        aspiring_1811 commented
        Editing a comment
        thebluejay Probably. The way it worked in April was basically any preferred candidate that passed the tests got a TO. Those people are already identified. The non-preferred people eventually got TOs but they trickled out over time as the offices selected them and HR sent the TOs. The offices have probably already selected the people to get TOs from the cert lists sent to them and now it's on HR to actually send them.

• thebluejay
        thebluejay commented
        Editing a comment
        aspiring_1811 Lets hope see some movement this week

• Preferred TOs are going out

Comment

• Moose225
        Moose225 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, got mine today. I expect things to slow down now that in-person appointments are next up.

• thebluejay
        thebluejay commented
        Editing a comment
        Moose225 congrats . did they tell you where?

• Moose225
        Moose225 commented
        Editing a comment
        Negative. Standard "Negotiable after selection", but I know the office that Im preferred for.

• aspiring1811
        aspiring1811 commented
        Editing a comment
        Were you notified by email or by phone?

• Sorry I’ve been MIA. If there’s any questions I can answer or help with let me know.

Comment

• Anyone know when the non preferred candidates can expect to hear something?

Comment

• Originally posted by ifineed2 View Post
          Sorry I’ve been MIA. If there’s any questions I can answer or help with let me know.
          Whats the average time between when preferred TOs drop and nonpreferred start to go out? Do SACs have the list already?

Comment

• ifineed2
            ifineed2 commented
            Editing a comment
            you have to understand everything is WAY off right now. I would have to look at the timeline again because i can't remember, but no matter what it will be exceptionally far off.

• thebluejay
            thebluejay commented
            Editing a comment
            I figured that - was just looking for a rough estimate. Hopefully it wont be too long

• jdpopo
            jdpopo commented
            Editing a comment
            Might be time I take advice I've read on here before and just forget I even applied.....

• Well it’s been a few weeks, any movement?

Comment

• As a current HSI SA, Applicants like you are my target audience for accurate information. Hopefully this is helpful: https://www.specialagents.org/hsi

Comment

• thebluejay
              thebluejay commented
              Editing a comment
              Just read through it. A lot of helpful and interesting information! Thank you!!

• Mike01
              Mike01 commented
              Editing a comment
              Any word on when HSI will be taking applications for 1811 positions?

Comment

• We just wrapped up a Direct Hire announcement a few months back. No word internally on the next one. At this point, San Francisco is one of our most understaffed offices in the country (extremely high cost of living); folks willing to move there will get moved to the front of the line. I will make it a priority to post those announcements on my site as as they are distributed.

Comment

• Any non-preferred applicants heard anything yet?

Comment

• ElBandit
                  ElBandit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nothing... Might be a while

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5305 users online. 300 members and 5005 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X