Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a good number for HR? I’ve been emailing them as well but still no responses.

Comment

• I don’t know that anyone that received the numerous emails has received a legitimate response yet.

Comment

• Anybody know if there will be an HSI announcement this year? If so when? thanks.

Comment

• HopefulBP
          HopefulBP commented
          Editing a comment
          From what a recruiter told me, it’s twice a year.

• Entrance Exam is no joke.

Comment

• GenesisPure1
          GenesisPure1 commented
          Editing a comment
          ens189 The test is for all those ‘old west’ style showdowns. You know, where a criminal squares off against you and challenges you to an arithmetic competition. “We calculate Pi at high noon you dog-faced pony soldier...”

• Radio Raheem
          Radio Raheem commented
          Editing a comment
          When they send you to the border, you have to be able to eyeball all the seized contraband and quickly convert standard to metric.

• aspiring1811
          aspiring1811 commented
          Editing a comment
          Is there a dress code for taking this test? There was nothing on the email pertaining to the dress code and am not sure whether it is business attire, regular clothes, etc.. Thank you.

• titoCA321
          titoCA321 commented
          Editing a comment
          aspiring1811 No dress code for exam. You report to a testing center that administers all types of tests for different organizations.

• When do they usually tell you if you passed the exam?

Comment

• HopefulFed27
          HopefulFed27 commented
          Editing a comment
          For the April exam, they did not send anything official out saying you passed. People received emails letting them know they failed, but otherwise, you’ll only know you passed if you receive a TO or have offices start reaching out to you.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
          ShockTroopDevilDog commented
          Editing a comment
          One month or so after the last testing date.

• I took the proctored test on 02/12/2020. I haven’t heard anything back. I’m starting to think no news is good news. Can anyone who didn’t pass the test tell me how long it was before they notified you?

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
          ShockTroopDevilDog commented
          Editing a comment
          a month or so after the last testing date. that's typically when they start sending emails. you won't get anything before then.

• 04/19 applicant here. Just had my medical waiver approved. Anyone have any sense of how long from waiver approval to PFT?

Comment

• jdpopo
          jdpopo commented
          Editing a comment
          Not trying to get into your business but what did you need a waiver for? I'm slightly concerned about my hearing loss from the military. Curious if they'll disqualify me for it.

• 1811Applicant
          1811Applicant commented
          Editing a comment
          jdpopo, sent you a PM.

• Just completed the exam 15 mins ago. Math I feel I did well on, the grammar section I did fine with but the middle section of the “validly conclude” and “cannot conclude” section was very challenging for me.

Any guess when we can expect results?!

Comment

• PA_Ed
          PA_Ed commented
          Editing a comment
          FEDDI - thank you brotha

• 1811Applicant
          1811Applicant commented
          Editing a comment
          You may not hear anything, but you'll know you passed when you get a TO. I took the proctored for the 4/19 announcement and never heard anything about my results until I got the offer. I also received a notification shortly before the offer that said something to the effect of "your application is complete."

• PA_Ed
          PA_Ed commented
          Editing a comment
          1811Applicant - that is awesome, thank you sir! How long does the TO take to receive, 2-4 weeks from my 2/27 test date?

• 1811Applicant
          1811Applicant commented
          Editing a comment
          I took my proctored assessment on 06/01 and got my TO on 10/22, but the timeline for this announcement may be different. I've heard TOs are going out in March.

• Welp I'm the idiot who mixed up my test day, and now low this opportunity. What a frustrating experience after waiting to even get to the testing. Good luck to everyone still in the running

Comment

• I took my proctored assessment on 06/01 and got my TO on 10/22, but the timeline for this announcement may be different. I've heard TOs are going out in March.

Comment

• jdpopo
          jdpopo commented
          Editing a comment
          I've seen some guys post timelines on here but how long is the process after the TO? If I make it through I'm curious what time of the year FLETC would happen (total guess I know).

• Math was easier than expected (I actually read how they wanted you to do their math) . Part 2 was pretty difficult and the last part was pretty self explanatory (I know I made a few mistakes for sure because we all aren’t perfect) however this exam was REALLY LONG and there was a lot of reading. My brain literally took a dump right as I walked out the door. To sum it up, it was one of the harder agency tests I’ve taken. But the process per the timeline seems to be very streamlined (fingers crossed). Good luck to everyone thus far.

Comment

• Has anyone heard if they passed/failed the feb-2020 proctored year yet?

Comment

• PA_Ed
            PA_Ed commented
            Editing a comment
            2/27 test applicant - no word on my end

• jdpopo
            jdpopo commented
            Editing a comment
            I heard the emails/phone calls should start this week.

But with computerized testing, you'd think they could give you a breakdown on your score as soon as you hit the submit button.

• aspiring_1811
            aspiring_1811 commented
            Editing a comment
            If it's anything like last announcement you won't hear that you passed or failed. You will simply receive a TO if you're selected. Last DH, preferred candidates got their TO's first fairly quickly after the testing period closed. After them, the TO's came in waves. Anyone not selected was contacted by offices that needed bodies asking if they were interested. Only fail notifications for testing were ever sent.

• Anyone have an indication if they will open up something in 2020?

Comment

• Ton of useful information on this forum. I noticed a results date of 3/9 for the proctored exam was mentioned a few pages back- anyone hear anything/read something different on other forums?

Comment

• ens189
              ens189 commented
              Editing a comment
              Took the proctored on 2/13, nothing on my end.

• PA_Ed
              PA_Ed commented
              Editing a comment
              3/11, 7:15pm Update - received notice I did not pass the exam. The first section (Math) I am confident I did great on, the middle section of choosing the “it can be validly concluded/can not be validly concluded that....” section, I don't think I did to hot on and the third and final section, grammar and so forth, I felt good about. Better luck to me in a year.
              Last edited by PA_Ed; 03-11-2020, 06:24 PM.

• 3/11, 7:15pm Update - received notice I did not pass the exam. The first section (Math) I am confident I did great on, the middle section of choosing the “it can be validly concluded/can not be validly concluded that....” section, I don't think I did to hot on and the third and final section, grammar and so forth, I felt good about. Better luck to me in a year.
            Last edited by PA_Ed; 03-11-2020, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• DetroitStyle2
              DetroitStyle2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry to hear that, but don’t let it get you down or discourage you from applying again/ looking at other agencies. Consistency is key for these jobs. What area are you processing from?

• PA_Ed
              PA_Ed commented
              Editing a comment
              DetroitStyle2 - Thank you for the kind words. I am in the process with a variety of departments. I am no Albert Einstein, however, until today I have never failed an entry level exam and I have taken countless exams for a number of departments. I live in PA, applying all along the east coast more or less.

• jarhead50
              jarhead50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Was that notification email from usastaffing or usahire?

• PA_Ed
              PA_Ed commented
              Editing a comment
              jarhead50 - neither, SATestResults

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7581 users online. 439 members and 7142 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X