Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recieved it also in junk mail, thanks for the headsup

Comment

• Didn’t get an email for the proctored exam. Anyone else? I wonder if more emails are going out this week. Never got a failure notification as well.

Comment

• HopefulBP
        HopefulBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Well I’m keeping fingers crossed but doesn’t look good for those who didn’t get email for the proctored exam

• I’m a preferred who passed everything last DH. I didn’t receive any emails about the proctored exam or having already completed it.

Comment

• jdpopo
        jdpopo commented
        Editing a comment
        What exactly is a "preferred" candidate?

• HopefulBP
        HopefulBP commented
        Editing a comment
        So there is hope...........????

• aspiring_1811
        aspiring_1811 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in the same boat except I received emails saying I don't need to take any unproctored assessments. However, I technically never received anything last DH telling me I passed the proctored assessment, I figured out I passed because some offices reached out to me gauging interest.

• Anyone still processing through the first 2019 DH? I am down to just the PFT, everything else is confirmed cleared. All has been quiet for a while and not many new updates. Is there a hold for the time being?

Comment

• Chifan12
        Chifan12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here....just waiting on PFT. No holds that I've heard still processing fairly quickly from what I understand

• Originally posted by FMCOP123 View Post
      Anyone still processing through the first 2019 DH? I am down to just the PFT, everything else is confirmed cleared. All has been quiet for a while and not many new updates. Is there a hold for the time being?
      Same boat here. My BI is in adjudication now though so just waiting to hear about pft date.

Comment

• Donjuan85657
        Donjuan85657 commented
        Editing a comment
        How long has your process been from start to this point?

• Anyone else get the ineligible email even though they didn't take assessments this go round and passed everything from the April DH? I have a feeling something is messed up on their end with people who didn't take assessments for some reason.

Comment

• There is a study guide on Amazon. The cover sure looks like the free study guide on the HSI website. Anyone get sucked into buying it only to find out it's free? Or is it legit?

Preparation Manual: Special Agent Test Battery: Preparation Manual for the ICE Special Agent Test Battery [U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Penny Hill Press] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. The purpose of this manual is to help you prepare to take the Special Agent Test. This manual will familiarize you with the Logical Reasoning Test

Comment

• I got an email saying my score was too low from this years announcement. Thing is, they never emailed me to take a proctored test this year. Anyone know what the deal is?

Comment

• aspiring_1811
            aspiring_1811 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here except I took everything last April and passed. USAStaffing strikes again lol.

• jdpopo
            jdpopo commented
            Editing a comment
            Well a friend of mine is 38 and has 10yrs of fed LE time. He was disqualified when he answered he was over 37, but with qualified time. He checked afterward and his answer was correct. Tried emailing and calling but crickets.....

• FNG41YR
            FNG41YR commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol same here. These HSI announcements are something else
            Last edited by FNG41YR; 02-08-2020, 10:40 PM.

• Originally posted by jdpopo View Post
          There is a study guide on Amazon. The cover sure looks like the free study guide on the HSI website. Anyone get sucked into buying it only to find out it's free? Or is it legit?
          Lmao this is the DHS study guide word for word, a counterfeit. Doesn't hsi deal with counterfeit

Comment

• So I take the proctored test this week. Do you get a pass/fail right after you take it?

Comment

• boconnor
              boconnor commented
              Editing a comment
              RJflyer did you study for it? Or was it like most others you've taken?

• RJflyer
              RJflyer commented
              Editing a comment
              boconnor I looked over the study guide on the HSI website. Its pretty comprehensive and I didn't feel like there were any surprises on the actual test. If you're comfortable with the types of questions on the study guide, then the exam shouldn't be difficult

• jdpopo
              jdpopo commented
              Editing a comment
              Is there an incentive to taking the test early? I scheduled mine for the end of the month for some time to go over the material.

• GenesisPure1
              GenesisPure1 commented
              Editing a comment
              jdpopo yes there is a benefit to testing early. I wouldn’t be with my current agency had I waited and not finished things faster. They closed hiring before I would have taken the medical. As a direct hire announcement the Office will start contacting people as soon as apps come in, meaning they could hire sooner than later...
              Last edited by GenesisPure1; 02-11-2020, 05:07 PM.

• No incentive for taking it early, study while you can. The incentive comes from passing it.

Comment

• jdpopo
              jdpopo commented
              Editing a comment
              Copy. The sample tests seem easy enough. Though having been in LE for 16yrs, it's been ages since I've taken such a test. Refresher time.

• Just took the test this morning. Took other entry exams like this before and passed them, have not gotten word on this one yet. Thought this was more difficult then others. Definitely freshen up on the material and good luck to all!

Comment

• Took the Special Agent Battery this morning. It’s the hardest entrance exam I’ve seen to date. I suggest looking at the study guide provided by ICE and googling similar type word problems as a refresher. Don’t ask or PM me about what’s on the test because they make you agree not to disclose it. The study guide is beneficial...

Comment

• Originally posted by GenesisPure1 View Post
              Took the Special Agent Battery this morning. It’s the hardest entrance exam I’ve seen to date. I suggest looking at the study guide provided by ICE and googling similar type word problems as a refresher. Don’t ask or PM me about what’s on the test because they make you agree not to disclose it. The study guide is beneficial...
              Harder than old FBI?

Comment

• Radio Raheem
                Radio Raheem commented
                Editing a comment
                The FBI SA entrance exam wasn't that hard. Surprisingly, Customs was more of a challenge for me. Now the FBI Intelligence Analyst exam is extremely difficult.

• GenesisPure1
                GenesisPure1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Never took the FBI exam, don't have a degree

• Originally posted by dark321 View Post

Harder than old FBI?
              I took the FBI exam in 2018. HSI was harder in my opinion, but obviously that's subjective.

Comment

• Doom4287
                Doom4287 commented
                Editing a comment
                I haven't recieved any emails other than the standard we recieved your application email back in December. I've been emailing the dsc contact and nothing. Is anyone else having this issue?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7818 users online. 455 members and 7363 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X