Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silvas006
    replied
    What is going on with HSI? I thought they were supposed to have an entry level direct hire in March? This is crazy

Leave a comment:

• MID2Agent
    commented on 's reply
    That's interesting, but real good for you boss! Good luck with the rest of your process!

• Bentley32
    replied
    I got a TO a couple weeks ago and was sent the eqip info. I’m entirely unsure of where I was selected to work. There is a location on the eqip but didn’t know if that’s the place I was selected or is that just where the recruiting agency is?

Leave a comment:

• B0J0B7
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll be heading to FL.

• ChiGuy1980
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! What AOR are you heading to?

• B0J0B7
    commented on 's reply
    I have taken (& passed) a poly in the past, but not for this one. I should clarify, my assumption is due to my current clearance, but I don't know the reason definitively.

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Did you have to take a poly for your current TS? I have a TS-SCI but have never taken a poly, wondering if I'd need to take one for HSI.

• B0J0B7
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! And no, I have a current TS equivalent.

• SFTB26
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations! No poly?

• B0J0B7
    replied
    Hey gang,

Thank you for all the wisdom & information. I've been a long time lurker, even before I bothered to create an account. This forum has taught me a lot, and I finally get to give back.

This was for the DEC 2019 DH announcement. I had no prior contact with any office/personnel in the AOR. To help with others' timeline expectations:

mid DEC19: Application submitted
    mid JAN20: Notification to complete online assessments
    early FEB20: Notice to schedule the proctored exam (Special Agent Test Battery)
    mid MAR20: Notice of test results (SATB) - roughly two weeks after test completion
    late JUN20: Notice of Referral Status
    mid SEP20: Email from the ASAC of the area I had selected; same day telephonic interview
    early OCT20: Tentative Offer
    mid OCT20: SF86 (eQIP) email
    late OCT20: Medical scheduling emails
    early MAR21: Calls to schedule meeting with Background Investigator & schedule PFT
    mid MAR21: PFT
    02 & 05APR21: Final Offer Call (HR left voicemail on the 2nd as I did not have my phone with me. Returned call after they had left for the day.)
    mid JUN21: EOD

Leave a comment:

• SFTB26
    commented on 's reply
    For the DH announcement which was supposed to be in March and is currently postponed.

• MID2Agent
    commented on 's reply
    I don't understand...did you interview for a recent DH that closed or for a future DH (which is not clear if that is even a thing)?

• SFTB26
    replied
    For the DH announcement? I just interviewed today at my local RO for the upcoming DH announcement.

Leave a comment:

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    Alright thanks NYC1175 Will start from there and see what happens.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Bidstar I have zero LE experience. I have close to 5 years civilian work experience plus I'm a veteran. I went to their page, looked for their desired competencies and worked them into my resume basically. It was the same federal resume format I used for other agencies but I just tailored it to the things HSI looks for.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3291 users online. 164 members and 3127 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X