• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My email arrived in my inbox 12 minutes ago @ 10:45pm

Comment

• I received my request for assessment today as well

Comment

• I got the email for the writing assessment, however no link was provided in the email. I sent an email to the “help” email and hopefully will get a response. Best of luck to everyone!

Comment

• I got the email to take the assessment yesterday, which was odd to see since the last email I received regarding this announcement stated I wasn't found eligible.

Comment

• After completing the assessment, what email comes next in the process?
            Also how long should one expect a call back from start to begin academy?

Comment

• HopefulFed27
              HopefulFed27 commented
              Editing a comment
              If you pass the online assessment, the next email will be a link to schedule the in person exam at a test center. I believe last time that email came about 3 weeks after the online assessment.

• I have not received any type of info since I applied. I submitted my application about 15 minutes after it opened.

Comment

• Good evening, i received the online assessment email stating due before Jan 24th. I haven't opened the link yet, anyone knows how long is this assessment and what does it consist of?...

Comment

• HopefulFed27
                HopefulFed27 commented
                Editing a comment
                The online assessment is a writing sample and an experience/personality questionnaire. For the writing sample, they give you a topic and you have to write a response in a timed limit. The second part is typical hiring questions like “How many years of experience do you have doing XYZ?” or “I prefer to work alone. Agree/Disagree”.

• What exactly can cause someone to fail the writing sample? Is it graded by computer or by an actual person? I feel as though I did fairly well, I expressed what they asked in detail and made sure to be punctual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_lowrey View Post
                What exactly can cause someone to fail the writing sample? Is it graded by computer or by an actual person? I feel as though I did fairly well, I expressed what they asked in detail and made sure to be punctual.
                Copy and paste will definitely make you fail
                grammatical and punctual errors
                failure to clearly express your answers succinctly

lot of things can cause you to score low or fail on a written exam.

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
                  Mike_lowrey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  True, I thought it didn’t allow copy & paste.

• Can anyone recommend a recruiter who will actually respond if you call? I know where to find the SAC offices online, but I just don't want to waste time calling every single one just to get a response.

Comment

• MotorT3531
                  MotorT3531 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  what do you need a recruiter for?

• A300!
                  A300! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just want to ask some questions.

• Weird ask, but: Does anyone know what the contracted company is for the proctored exam? I need to know if I'll be traveling if I get the email to test. My local testing center can support PearsonVUE, but I couldn't conduct the FBI exam there - for example. This matters because I'm stationed overseas and flights aren't cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sapper92 View Post
                  Weird ask, but: Does anyone know what the contracted company is for the proctored exam? I need to know if I'll be traveling if I get the email to test. My local testing center can support PearsonVUE, but I couldn't conduct the FBI exam there - for example. This matters because I'm stationed overseas and flights aren't cheap.
                  I did one for a different agency at an Army Ed center in the pacific.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sapper92 View Post
                    Weird ask, but: Does anyone know what the contracted company is for the proctored exam? I need to know if I'll be traveling if I get the email to test. My local testing center can support PearsonVUE, but I couldn't conduct the FBI exam there - for example. This matters because I'm stationed overseas and flights aren't cheap.
                    I PM’d you bud

Comment

• Got the answer I was looking for, thanks everyone. And since I spammed this thread with selfish info that is irrelevant to most of you, here's a condensed timeline from the APR announcement that I got from reading this entire thread:

APR 09-11: Announcement posted
                      MAY 02: Online Assessment emails went out (MAY 09 was the word that they started grading)
                      May 17: Proctored Exam emails went out
                      JUN 21: First round of TO's went out
                      JUL 21 through SEP: TO's trickled in

I hope this saves some of you some time.

Comment

• So is it safe to say at this point if you haven't gotten the email for the assessment, you weren't selected? I do see the last post, but I am curious and I also sent two emails to the address listed on the announcement and still have not heard back.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
                          Radio Raheem commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's what happened to me last time (April). I was one of the last to apply, and I didn't get an invitation for the online assessment. This time I applied at like 6am on the first day of the December announcement, and I received an email for the online announcement.

• A300!
                          A300! commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I appreciate your response. I can tell you though that I was not the last person to apply for this announcement as I applied on the 14th of December and it did not close until the 16th.

• Radio Raheem
                          Radio Raheem commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What day did it open?

• A300!
                          A300! commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It opened on the 12th.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7614 users online. 439 members and 7175 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X