Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the resume the usajobs format or your own? Would like to have it prepared for quick submission. THanks

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, I have been busy and haven’t had a chance to get on here. I have heard the chatter about it closing prematurely, but I have not heard anything about them re-opening it and allowing people to apply again. If I get a phone call or email notifying me I will post it just so everyone knows something, but I will not confirm something I have no knowledge of.

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
        Mike_lowrey commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, also if you can please find out if the people who applied within the first 55 minutes of the announcement have to reapply?

• Originally posted by ifineed2 View Post
      Sorry for the delay, I have been busy and haven’t had a chance to get on here. I have heard the chatter about it closing prematurely, but I have not heard anything about them re-opening it and allowing people to apply again. If I get a phone call or email notifying me I will post it just so everyone knows something, but I will not confirm something I have no knowledge of.
      I had an email forwarded to me that said it will definitely be posted again but no indication of what day or time. They stated it was an OPM glitch, not the agency's, but nonetheless it was pulled due to a technical error. HSI just needs to get on the Schedule B train and stop embarrassing itself with these continued and repeated failures to post simple announcements.
      UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
      "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Just received an update, they are saying it’s being reviewed right now, and will likely re-post in the coming hours. Take that for what it’s worth, that means it could get re-posted tonight and it could get re-posted tomorrow but if you’re up for watching might be a good idea. And yes they did confirm that it did go down by a glitch.

Comment

• battlewagon
          battlewagon commented
          Editing a comment
          Lets you and me go TDY as program managers for hiring. Someone needs to get ICE hiring straightened out.

• ifineed2
          ifineed2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha fact!

• So reapply if we made it in the first time?

Comment

• battlewagon
          battlewagon commented
          Editing a comment
          Almost guaranteed. There was an internal DHS ERO posting recently that there was an error in the body of text in the announcement, and they closed it, sent out emails to those who had applied that it was cancelled, and then reposted it shortly thereafter, the next day or two I think.

• Just received an email saying everyone will have to reapply. Apparently they’re going to send an email to everyone telling them to reapply. But when it post I would advise everyone to go ahead and do it.

Comment

• aspiring_1811
          aspiring_1811 commented
          Editing a comment
          At least they're going to send an email letting people know. Any indication when that's coming or just watch our email over the next day or so?

• quick_turn
          quick_turn commented
          Editing a comment
          PA_Ed see above

• PA_Ed
          PA_Ed commented
          Editing a comment
          quick_turn thank you brotha

• So there is math?!

Comment

• NCG128
          NCG128 commented
          Editing a comment
          I put in for Saipan bc it’s SCL apprently. Will that increase my chances

• Thank you all for your team work and assisting one another. I am no-one special but it makes me happy to see everyone working together towards one common goal. With that in mind, its 8:55pm EST, I have not received an email regarding my prior application and there is currently no criminal investigator position for ICE available on USAJOBS.

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
          Mike_lowrey commented
          Editing a comment
          NCG128 It can't be more difficult than the CBPO entrance exam.

• battlewagon
          battlewagon commented
          Editing a comment
          I mean HSI used to be a part of the Customs Service pre-DHS and pre-9/11, so there's no reason it can't be of equal difficulty. The jobs are still very intertwined and both are customs based. I've taken both and I'd say the math part is equally difficult for both, though it's been years. Both have you multiplying and dividing out many places past the decimal, doing fractions, and those ridiculous work problems, at least when I took both.

Study study!

• Mike_lowrey
          Mike_lowrey commented
          Editing a comment
          battlewagon the logical reasoning is the most difficult imo "all but some" "not all" "all" gets confusing lol

• battlewagon
          battlewagon commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it's terrible. Its usually on promotional tests too so you can't get away from it

• Wait we have to reapply?!?!!

Comment

• PA_Ed
          PA_Ed commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, we do

• Originally posted by NCG128 View Post

So there is math?!
        Yes. That is the study guide from ICE and practice test.

Mike_lowrey
        As ifineed2 posted, emails will come out, could post tonight or tomorrow. Normal postings hit at midnight or noon EST on USAJOBs, however this process is anything but normal. This one posted at 1602 EST.

Comment

• Delete.....
          Last edited by Pbjecho1; 12-12-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Emails are coming out, posted job says it opens the 14th

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
              Mike_lowrey commented
              Editing a comment
              I got it. I wonder if it opens Friday into 12AM midnight Saturday.

• jwnagle
              jwnagle commented
              Editing a comment
              Well it'll open at Midnight Friday night, since that will be Saturday.

• Mike_lowrey
              Mike_lowrey commented
              Editing a comment
              Gotcha, thanks

• dark321
              dark321 commented
              Editing a comment
              EST time again?

• Email says the 12th and announcement says 14th..lol which is it

Comment

• FEDDI
              FEDDI commented
              Editing a comment
              Hasnt dropped yet... this is ridiculous.

• Guessing 14th, it's not open now and it's Midnight EST.

Comment

• FEDDI
              FEDDI commented
              Editing a comment
              HR is killing it.

• I definitely don’t have the answers, but I was told it would release today (the 12th). That’s what they put out, but take that with a grain of salt. Try to pay attention and help each other out, if it’s out post here so others know. If they email us again and tell us it’s out I’ll post it here. Also, they did say everyone will have to reapply...so take that for what it’s worth.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9004 users online. 458 members and 8546 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X