Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naw man, still waiting. I saw something about emails going on on the 16th from either this forum or the delphi forums so perhaps Thursday. I'm near the end of the road for CBP/BP so I'm hoping this train gets moving soon. HSI is such a great opportunity.

Comment

• Valor1977
      Valor1977 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya back in the day I had a classmate in BP academy get picked up by another agency as an 1811 while in the academy.. went from one FLETC to another... LOL

• Justwaiting22
      Justwaiting22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Valor1977 that is one crazy story. From one FLETC to another. Wow.

• Just got the email to schedule a proctored test. I also had the email that said "your application is complete" after the online test. So it means nothing I guess.
    Last edited by Lovetocamp; 05-17-2019, 04:30 PM.
    Former BPA, finally out , current 1811.

Comment

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate the update. Nothing on my end so far.

• detlascowwings
      detlascowwings commented
      Editing a comment
      I also just got the email for a proctors test. Also receive "your application is complete" email.

• Also received the invitation email for the proctored exam and scheduled. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• Check your spam folder folks. Got the invite.

Comment

• Just received my invite email. For reference, I also received the “application complete” email after the written. Good luck all.

Comment

• I also received an invitation. I scheduled it for the first week of June, that'll give me a few weeks to study.

Comment

• Got the invite! Remaining hopeful! Any advice for the exam?

Comment

• Yep. Invite was in my Spam folder.

Comment

• Got the email to schedule the proctored exam at 1:58 PM (Pacific time). I also received the "your application is complete" email following the online assessment a few weeks ago. Best of luck to everyone!

Comment

• I'm assuming everyone who got invited to start testing had applied soon after the announcement opened? I submitted my pkg the day it was closing..... :-(

Comment

• Received the invitation email this afternoon to schedule the proctored exam.
                    Last edited by gsxridr2000; 05-17-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Did anyone who passed the proctored exam within the past year receive an invite or any information?

Comment

• cmor5150
                        cmor5150 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I passed the test last year and never got an invite after I completed the un proctored exam

• Got the email for the next test. How does this test compare to the old TEA exam? I have some old books for studying for that exam.

Comment

• To those of you who had taken the proctored exam before, is it supposed to be taken without a calculator? Just need to know that for sure so I can prepare accordingly, thanks.

Comment

• Boot1811
                        Boot1811 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No calculator.

• Anyone know if the proctored test is pass/fail, or does it go by what you score? Results take months to get?

Comment

• stempienc14
                        stempienc14 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am not sure but I think it goes by score. Because for the last announcements some people were referred to one of the locations they selected but not the other and I am guessing that was because of how their score compared to the others who selected the same locations. (but this is a complete guess).

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8858 users online. 229 members and 8629 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X