Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ifineed2
    replied
    decleator I heard that is the cutoff Date on a conference call. I also have one today and can see if they talk about this date or any other date.

Leave a comment:

• KYpoPo
    commented on 's reply
    If you guys aren’t following the Delphi forum, you should be.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/icesp...ages/5607/1291

• KYpoPo
    commented on 's reply
    There is a lot of chatter on the Delphi forum. A few
    Guys have mentioned people getting TOs and not interviewing. Apparently interviews are not a requirement, and only some offices do them. The 9/11 seems to be a thing, with TOs possibly going out a week or two after that. Don’t give up hope yet.

• decleator
    commented on 's reply
    ifineed2 Any info on Sept 11 being the cut off date for offices to make their selections? Since most of us besides a few offices haven't heard anything since getting referred.

• ifineed2
    commented on 's reply
    It’s at the end of the process, although I have seen two candidates who did it before their Poly’s...which was odd to me. It’s not tough, just train and give it to yourself in the order it’s tested...you’ll be fine.

• jdpopo
    replied
    PFT Question:

I've read back through this thread and another. When in the process does the PFT occur? I know the requirements and can pass them now. But I don't want to just pass anything. I PT regularly but usually step it up a good bit in preparation for such things. Sit-ups particularly, everyone's favorite exercise right?

The reason I ask is I've heard there are more than a few people that don't pass the PFT, so I would imagine they would want to do that part early instead of investing money in medical and BI just to see people fail the PFT...

Leave a comment:

• Finesse
    replied
    BP3,

I'm also a current FLEO w/ 4 year degree. I have not been able to find any contact information for the HSI East Coast Field Office, only ERO outreach. Do you have a contact email for them?

Leave a comment:

• weshallsee
    commented on 's reply
    lol me too, me too.

• bondman007
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in the same boat and hoping the same thing...

• ElBandit
    replied
    I have not been contacted for anything at this time, surely they’re saving the best for last...

Leave a comment:

• jdpopo
    commented on 's reply
    From my conversation post interview, I got the impression a couple weeks if you were told you will be moving forward with the process and told your location.

Edit: That's what I got as far as being contacted next to start medical and BI. FLETC is wayyyyyyyy behind so that's at least a year if not longer away most likely.
    Last edited by jdpopo; 08-29-2020, 05:39 PM.

• Sink123
    replied
    Anyone have an idea of what the timeline looks like after you have been contacted by a field office?

Leave a comment:

• boconnor
    commented on 's reply
    I had applied in December.

• titoCA321
    replied
    Has anyone not yet been contacted?

Leave a comment:

• wolfhunter91
    commented on 's reply
    My interview is next week. Any advice? I once passed the interview with the marshals and it was really situational based questions like “tell us a time when x, y, and z happened”

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3026 users online. 191 members and 2835 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X