Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can confirm they were still rolling out emails as of 1407 EST.

Comment

• I got an email from usastaffing today saying;

"Thank you for your interest in ELHU-INV-10461685-DH-TEM, Criminal Investigator. Your application is complete. No further action is required at this time."

Not much info. Wonder what that means.

Comment

• Checkmate
        Checkmate commented
        Editing a comment
        ^ Thanks for the info.

• battlewagon
        battlewagon commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought it was established earlier the emails to test went out to the first X,XXX of people who applied who were qualified. At least thats what someone said on here or Delphi. Which makes sense. The people who said they applied the following day or late the day of the posting have said they didn't get testing emails.

• Pieman88
        Pieman88 commented
        Editing a comment
        @Lovetocamp

You're absolutely right! the way they select preferred candidates is extremely selective. My buddy has bachelors degree and has been working as a admin staff for PD and was preferred.

While I have 6 years Marine Corps, speak 5 languages, have a degree, work in CT and CI with a task force and was not preferred. So they either must be extremely selective or some applicants have an IN with the recruiter.

• Lovetocamp
        Lovetocamp commented
        Editing a comment
        @battlewagon

My buddy with the law degree and USMC time applied a few minutes earlier than the bachelors guy. So that isn't a factor.

• I applied roughly 30 minutes after the posting. Received an email this morning to complete. Completed the assessment and didn’t not receive an email after that.

Comment

• I haven't heard anything yet. I applied about 20 hrs after the posting.

Comment

• battlewagon
          battlewagon commented
          Editing a comment
          I imagine the number was reached in 2-4 hours, based on how fast it filled up on the last DH

• Just finished the online assessments. Fingers crossed!

Comment

• I haven't received an email as of yet. They must really be going in order of application submission.
          OUT!!

Comment

• Took the online assessment! Remaining humble. I hope to go on the next step! Any advice on the next written exam so I can start studying?

Comment

• Found it. Delete
            Last edited by DB9173; 05-03-2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• smclovin
              smclovin commented
              Editing a comment
              Last edited by smclovin; 05-03-2019, 07:35 PM.

• So I took the online assessment this morning but now I got the email saying my application is complete no further action needed. What gives?

Comment

• Originally posted by nonotnow View Post
              So I took the online assessment this morning but now I got the email saying my application is complete no further action needed. What gives?
              I believe that means you've completed everything required for the application. It neither states whether you weren't considered or moving forward.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. I'm taking it as it says, your application is complete, nothing more - nothing less.

Comment

• Originally posted by nonotnow View Post
                So I took the online assessment this morning but now I got the email saying my application is complete no further action needed. What gives?
                Same

Comment

• Same email, complete but my test scores from last year are still good.

Comment

• So my roommate who also updated his application, at a later time than I did, also got an email saying his app was complete. I haven't gotten anything yet.

The preferred candidate selection is a load of bull. When you submitted your app time doesn't matter because like I said before... I have 2 friends who applied. Both federal Leos. One has a law degree with active military time and other has a bachelors with reserve time. Law degree guy applied before bachelors guy. Bachelors guy got the test emails and law degree guy got the application is completed email.
                    Current BPA. LET ME OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post

Same
                      Now, I got my fourth email saying "application is complete." I'm not sure what is going on with OPM.

Comment

• Valor1977
                        Valor1977 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah i got a few as well.

• My son who applied within the first hour received an email today to complete the assessment.
                      “Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
                      DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9911 users online. 390 members and 9521 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X