Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the assessment email as well. Applied within 15 minutes.

Comment

• Essay writing was fun at 2am. Good luck to all who got the email

Comment

• I didn't apply until 6pm the day it was posted. Next time.

Comment

• $hrapnel
          $hrapnel commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you get any email at all? Even one saying you didn’t make it?

• my93rx7tt
          my93rx7tt commented
          Editing a comment
          I did not receive anything.

• battlewagon
          battlewagon commented
          Editing a comment
          But you got a TT FD so you got that going for you

• Did anyone get a “application is complete” email AFTER completing the online assessments?

Comment

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          No email like that after assessment. I was forwarded to USAJOBS after saying it was done.

• nonotnow i don’t mean immediately After I mean this morning. I was also forwarded to usajobs afterwards

Comment

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah right. No email like that yet. Just finished my assessment though an hour ago.

• Thank you. The weird thing is I just got three more emails saying the same thing.

Comment

• deleted...
          Last edited by Tommy_V; 05-25-2019, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• nonotnow
            nonotnow commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you get the email PA Ed is referring to? If so I got that right after I applied. If it just says you finished your application I wouldn't worry about it.

• My assumption on this one liner email, please chime in:

Dear ******,

Thank you for your interest in ELHU-INV-10461685-DH-TEM, Criminal Investigator. Your application is complete. No further action is required at this time.

I applied 50 minutes after the announcement went live, I imagine I missed the cut off?

Comment

• MotorT3531
            MotorT3531 commented
            Editing a comment
            i applied within 10 minutes of the announcement coming out and got this same email. I also passed the test during the last DH announcement.

• PA_Ed
            PA_Ed commented
            Editing a comment
            Interesting, it seems we can conclude the time of application submission is not the reason behind this short email

• battlewagon
            battlewagon commented
            Editing a comment
            If you are referring to the email after your online assessment you received via USAjobs that means nothing. The time the online assessment is completed that people received this early morning is irrelevant, so long as it is completed within the required time (48 hours).

• PA_Ed
            PA_Ed commented
            Editing a comment
            battlewagon, no that was the only email correspondence I received - no invite to test.

• Received the email invitation for written assessment this morning. Applied 1 hr after announcement posted. Good luck to all.

Comment

• I received my email to take the online assessment 16 mins ago. Looks like they are still trickling out.

Comment

• I took the assessment this morning also. Applied to announcement 2 minutes after opening.

Comment

• Got an email stating application complete no further action required.. Guess I won’t be given a chance for the assessment.

Comment

• I havent gotten anything but I had to update my application so that pushed me to the bottom probably.
                  Former BPA, finally out , current 1811.

Comment

• Applied 7 hours after it opened. No contact since.

Comment

• As I said above, I applied at 6pm on the day it opened and just noticed the assessment request in another folder in my email. Received at 1223 this afternoon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4146 users online. 211 members and 3935 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X