Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at the HSI website under the description for Structure Interviews it states "The structured interview is omitted for announcements posted under Direct Hire Authority." Can anyone verify that this is still the case? I interview well, I just hate them.

Comment

• Originally posted by wba View Post
      Looking at the HSI website under the description for Structure Interviews it states "The structured interview is omitted for announcements posted under Direct Hire Authority." Can anyone verify that this is still the case? I interview well, I just hate them.
      You could be, but it’s not required like the standard process. The hiring office could still call you and ask for one.

Comment

• Everyone, keep the faith. Unless you’re 36 years old and on your last chance of getting hired, you need to take a breath. This process is painful (usually) and while you wait, study for the written exam, polish up on your interview skills, continue adding to your resume, try to learn everything you can about HSI. Heck the last telephone interview I did with someone they couldn’t name 3 areas HSI investigates...resume meet trash can. Be positive, the job is truly amazing but being negative only makes it worse.

Comment

• I haven't heard anything back since putting in my application for this announcement. But if I've learned one thing while working for Uncle Sam...it's definitely the importance of patience. Good luck to everyone else who applied!

My background FWIW:
          - Bachelor's degree
          - Active TS/SCI clearance
          - 5 years active duty .mil Intelligence Officer
          - Current part-time Nat'l Guard Intelligence Officer
          - Current full-time LEO with city PD

Comment

• Just got an email to take an online assessment. So hopefully that’s good news. I was never able to contact a recruiter in time for the announcement so I’m hoping I have good luck.

Comment

• I can attest as well for receiving the email about the online assessment. Just got it as well. Going to be checking it out here shortly! Good luck all!

Comment

• wba
                wba commented
                Editing a comment
                I am debating if I want to commit to completing it at this hour or wait until tomorrow.

• Congrats to those who are moving forward. I don't think I got it...I just got an email a few minutes ago simply saying my application is complete lol.

Comment

• Got it as well. Hopefully my writing skills are up to par for this assessment.

Comment

• deleted....
                  Last edited by Tommy_V; 05-25-2019, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• ATanaka
                    ATanaka commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks, man. I thought I had it this time since I applied about 10 min after the announcement opened.

• Tommy_V
                    Tommy_V commented
                    Editing a comment
                    deleted...
                    Last edited by Tommy_V; 05-25-2019, 06:21 PM.

• deleted.... oops

Comment

• I also got an email for the assessment and I just finished it up. They actually sent me three emails, but they were all to the same assessment. Now to wait and see what happens.

Comment

• Just completed the online assessment. Wasn't bad at all. After about 30 minutes of completing the assessment, I got an email stating that my application is complete, no further action is required at this time.
                      Last edited by r3gul8r; 05-03-2019, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Great to see movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATanaka View Post
                          Congrats to those who are moving forward. I don't think I got it...I just got an email a few minutes ago simply saying my application is complete lol.
                          Don’t get down yet. If several fail the SA exam (which 60% usually fail) you may get that invite.

Comment

• Got it too. Took me about 30 to finish. Wait and see!
                            Last edited by nonotnow; 05-03-2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11790 users online. 424 members and 11366 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X