• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Same issue here

• Mandony
    replied
    It goes to voicemail. And can’t find their email info!

Leave a comment:

• BlameToby31
    commented on 's reply
    I would try calling the SAC office directly. That's how I've gotten in touch with a recruiter. As for the January announcement, it looks like that will not happen, due to the DH authority expiring in April. Also with the current CR and a possibility of a shutdown does not help.

• Mandony
    replied
    Hello everyone hope all is good. Can someone send me the HSI NYC recruit email. I know HSI is about to have a potential opening in January.

Leave a comment:

• ens189
    commented on 's reply
    Never notified my background cleared. Also I'm a current DHS LEO and it appears they are accepting the background I did in 2018.

• Smilingsmokey
    commented on 's reply
    Were you ever notified your background or medical had cleared?

• ens189
    replied
    Just a heads up, I received an e-mail yesterday (Yes on a Sunday) scheduling my PT Test for this Tuesday (Tomorrow). Make sure you're checking your e-mail frequently!

Leave a comment:

• Badger99
    commented on 's reply
    Is there a specific best way to apply for HSI? Will the next announcement be a standard USAjobs announcement or do you need to get in touch with a recruiter in your local/regional area? Thanks

• BlameToby31
    replied
    There is supposed to be a hiring announcement in January. It is usually nationwide.

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    replied
    Any idea when HSI will be hiring again? Do they do regional hiring?

Leave a comment:

• Smilingsmokey
    replied
    Ah ok that makes sense. Probably a little slower during holiday season also. Have you taken PT test? jdpopo

Leave a comment:

• jdpopo
    commented on 's reply
    Smilingsmokey For your reference: Mine took 4-5 weeks. They said mine was quick due to having lived in the same house and having the same job for the last 10yrs.
    The more phone calls and tracking down paperwork they have to do makes the process a bit longer.

• Moose225
    commented on 's reply
    No clue... they didnt really notify me that it was officially complete

• Smilingsmokey
    commented on 's reply
    How long did your background take to complete?

• Moose225
    replied
    I got picked up on this Direct Hire.... I EOD'd earlier this month. No word on a FLETC date or anything like that. Ive been in the office every day just helping out where I can, and trying to be useful. Keep pushing forward guys!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4558 users online. 285 members and 4273 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X