Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can attest as well for receiving the email about the online assessment. Just got it as well. Going to be checking it out here shortly! Good luck all!

Comment

• wba
      wba commented
      Editing a comment
      I am debating if I want to commit to completing it at this hour or wait until tomorrow.

• Congrats to those who are moving forward. I don't think I got it...I just got an email a few minutes ago simply saying my application is complete lol.

Comment

• Got it as well. Hopefully my writing skills are up to par for this assessment.

Comment

• deleted.... oops

Comment

• I also got an email for the assessment and I just finished it up. They actually sent me three emails, but they were all to the same assessment. Now to wait and see what happens.

Comment

• Just completed the online assessment. Wasn't bad at all. After about 30 minutes of completing the assessment, I got an email stating that my application is complete, no further action is required at this time.
            Last edited by r3gul8r; 05-03-2019, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Great to see movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATanaka View Post
                Congrats to those who are moving forward. I don't think I got it...I just got an email a few minutes ago simply saying my application is complete lol.
                Don’t get down yet. If several fail the SA exam (which 60% usually fail) you may get that invite.

Comment

• Got it too. Took me about 30 to finish. Wait and see!
                  Last edited by nonotnow; 05-03-2019, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• I got the assessment email as well. Applied within 15 minutes.

Comment

• Essay writing was fun at 2am. Good luck to all who got the email

Comment

• I didn't apply until 6pm the day it was posted. Next time.

Comment

• $hrapnel
                          $hrapnel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Did you get any email at all? Even one saying you didn’t make it?

• my93rx7tt
                          my93rx7tt commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I did not receive anything.

• battlewagon
                          battlewagon commented
                          Editing a comment
                          But you got a TT FD so you got that going for you

• Thank you. The weird thing is I just got three more emails saying the same thing.

Comment

• My assumption on this one liner email, please chime in:

Dear ******,

Thank you for your interest in ELHU-INV-10461685-DH-TEM, Criminal Investigator. Your application is complete. No further action is required at this time.

I applied 50 minutes after the announcement went live, I imagine I missed the cut off?

Comment

• MotorT3531
                            MotorT3531 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            i applied within 10 minutes of the announcement coming out and got this same email. I also passed the test during the last DH announcement.

• PA_Ed
                            PA_Ed commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Interesting, it seems we can conclude the time of application submission is not the reason behind this short email

• battlewagon
                            battlewagon commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If you are referring to the email after your online assessment you received via USAjobs that means nothing. The time the online assessment is completed that people received this early morning is irrelevant, so long as it is completed within the required time (48 hours).

• PA_Ed
                            PA_Ed commented
                            Editing a comment
                            battlewagon, no that was the only email correspondence I received - no invite to test.

• Received the email invitation for written assessment this morning. Applied 1 hr after announcement posted. Good luck to all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3544 users online. 270 members and 3274 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X