Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ens189
    commented on 's reply
    No clue yet, but I hope you'll be there soon!

• ElBandit
    replied
    Congrats!! Any idea when you’ll be scheduled for fletc? I’m sure I’ll be called right after you (sarcasm)

Leave a comment:

• ens189
    replied
    Received my call yesterday was offered a location in New Mexico and a EOD date of 2/28. Took the PFT on 12/8.

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    cmor5150, this is why I'm wondering why DH going away is a bad thing. It seems an open announcement is generally more beneficial for anyone interested in being a C.I. with HSI.

• cmor5150
    commented on 's reply
    No I work within the AOR so was introduced to the recruiter by a colleague. I’ve been referred three years in a row now for this SAC and never got picked, so hopefully it’ll work for me this time.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    cmor5150, did you just cold call your local SAC? I tried this and it goes to voicemail.

• cmor5150
    commented on 's reply
    Are they still anticipating having another direct hire posting next month (Jan)? I finally just spoke to a recruiter and was told I would be set up to be preferred for my dream SAC

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    What's the benefit to DH over open announcement?
    Last edited by NYC1175; 12-18-2020, 08:04 AM.

• ifineed2
    replied
    So bad news, looks like HSI will lose the DH authority in April, after that it’ll be back to national announcements. They stated they’ll likely hire as quick as they can before that April date...but I don’t know what that means.

Leave a comment:

• BulkheadBobby
    replied
    ............... . . .
    Last edited by BulkheadBobby; 12-10-2020, 06:15 PM. Reason: wrong reply

Leave a comment:

• m.otero16
    replied
    Does anyone know any recruiters in the Florida area? I tried calling the Tampa office, but no answer.

Leave a comment:

• txhorns2124
    commented on 's reply
    .... Deleted
    Last edited by txhorns2124; 12-10-2020, 11:43 AM.

• BlameToby31
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I'd assume that every office does it differently. I initially contacted the recruiter and subsequently had a phone interview with a group supervisor and ASAC. After the interview was notified that I was selected as a preferred candidate for the next direct hire announcement (Whenever/If that happens).
    Last edited by BlameToby31; 12-09-2020, 01:32 PM. Reason: grammer

• Mandony
    replied
    Did they already told you that you’re preferred. I did one FaceTime interview/presentation with a west cost office, but they said we did not make any final decision yet on preferred candidates.

Leave a comment:

• BlameToby31
    commented on 's reply
    Haven't tried NYC, some offices don't answer. The office I got preferred for, I got the email from calling the main office.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4725 users online. 285 members and 4440 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X