?- pt
    ​​​​​​​?- FO

Leave a comment:

• Michael Scarn
    commented on 's reply
    Ok thanks for the information

• beauonly
    commented on 's reply
    tc292834 is correct. They will only notify you if they need further information. Otherwise you wont get notification until you reach the next step.

• tc292834
    commented on 's reply
    In my experience there is no confirmation or notification of a pass.

• MRAGE10
    commented on 's reply
    I attended Macon on 31July and still nothing.

• Kmiech
    commented on 's reply
    PT. Running and calisthenics

• Michael Scarn
    replied
    For those who have finished your medical, did you get a confirmation when your medical cleared? I completed my mine last week and am wondering if I will get some sort of confirmation.

Leave a comment:

• NiteLite916
    commented on 's reply
    Hey guys just food for thought so yall don't worry yourselves to death. They don't tell you or confirm anything in this process for you. At least based off of my experience and the experience of others in this process. They are on their own timeline. I know the TOL said 45 days for this and 45 days for this but........that really was not consistent with many people I have talked to on here.

My advice like many others have said..........forget you applied and keep working out and making yourself the best you can be so when they do contact you, you can be prepared.

• P_K
    commented on 's reply
    No current clearance, and I haven't received any confirmation form them yet. I just submitted all my signed paperwork yesterday though.

• Peacemaker27
    commented on 's reply
    I’m on the same timeline as you, do you currently hold a clearance? Did you get any confirmation from the Background folks that they received your TOL paperwork when you submitted it ?

• Ceann
    commented on 's reply
    Submitted my TOL paperwork 31 Jul. Got an email 16 September from a guy in the background branch asking for me to resend it because they couldn’t find the first email. Haven’t heard from them since. Finished medical in September.

• P_K
    replied
    Hi everyone, first time posting on this thread.

Just received my TOL a few days ago, and I thought I'd give my timeline and background for you.

Schedule B, Wave 3
    Info Session (Hammond, IN): June '19
    Interview: Aug '19
    Apply/Assessment: Sept '19
    Referred: Oct '19
    TOL: Nov '19

Currently 32 y/o. I have around 8 years of Law Enforcement experience with three years federal (0083) and five with a local PD. I have a bachelors degree and currently working toward a masters (about 2/3 complete!). I left the PD about two years ago for a corporate security gig but since I left I've really missed the job, so I though I'd give it another go. The Marshals was an agency I was really hoping to get picked up by before I took the corporate position so I'm hoping I get the chance this time around.

Good luck to you all!

Leave a comment:

• Sgt0844
    replied
    So what has everyone's deal been in regards to OSP-BIB contacting you after you submitted the paperwork at the time of the TOL? In terms of time frames. Medical was completed last week.

Leave a comment:

• Willowandrosco
    commented on 's reply
    Tx21 Aseyesee thanks guys! I’ll be patient.

• Sgt0844
    commented on 's reply
    Timing is key with FLETC. Last time I was there from Feb-June. The chow hall was not crowded at first but slowly got packed. It also depends on when you get to the chow hall. If you're fortunate enough to get there a couple minutes before open times, you're golden, no wait. I would personally skip breakfast and lunch during training days and go back to my room for lunch and make a pb&j or something. We also had our own rooms but once again could have been good timing.
    Last edited by Sgt0844; 11-18-2019, 06:02 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11114 users online. 488 members and 10626 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X