Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Njw85
    commented on 's reply
    That’s not true. I’m wave one and I got line two weeks after I applied.

• Tx21
    commented on 's reply
    Lunytunezpr i dont think that is the assessment score.....it is a “self- rating of your qualifications”...you filled out a questionnaire at the info session.... and then more information at the end of your assessment in regards to qualifications....... i qualified for gs5/gs7 ...... but was referred as a gs7 hire because of my self- rating of qualifications.

• Willowandrosco
    commented on 's reply
    USMC_UNCW Do you know what the passing score is for the assessment?

• Lunytunezpr
    commented on 's reply
    Wave 1 was about 30 days.
    Wave 2 about a week or so.

You will get referral notice and it’ll say whether you were referred or not. It’ll say you’re tentatively eligible and it’ll have a number in parenthesis. That’s your assessment score.

• NiteLite916
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it is usually offered.

• parkscout93
    replied
    Is Arlington, VA generally available as an interview location? (I assume at the USMS HQ.) I saw it mentioned numerous times in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• illini372
    commented on 's reply
    Did you receive any type of email right after taking the online assessment? Took it yesterday and while I didn’t receive any scores, I did get one where it said the announcement was updated on my page to reflect GS-5.

• Tx21
    commented on 's reply
    I never received any results from the assessment... only that i was referred for hire... it was 30 days after

• Tx21
    commented on 's reply
    I received a referral 30 days after the assessment..... i never received a score though

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    A friend got his back in about 3wks or so

• nonotnow
    commented on 's reply
    You can look back couple pages ago for my comment but no more than 3 weeks i believe.

• Peacemaker27
    replied
    How long does it take to get the assessment results back? I took mine today.

Leave a comment:

• Peacemaker27
    commented on 's reply
    i have the same question.
    Last edited by Peacemaker27; 09-10-2019, 09:48 PM.

• Peacemaker27
    commented on 's reply
    How long did i take you guys to get your assessment results? I took mine today.

• illini372
    replied
    How long for the results of the online assessment? Completed and submitted the exam this afternoon but have yet to find out the good or bad news.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5142 users online. 276 members and 4866 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X