Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPVAFED
    commented on 's reply
    I am on the same boat, I did my FIT test Thursday and later that afternoon received an email stating I would be onboarded later this month. My HR has already been made aware so not sure what date I would be attending an academy session.

• RIVRONVET
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, exactly. It actually works in your favor because your time in grade starts from the moment you on board

• Bburk08
    replied
    What about the onboarding early, is that because I am in Standby mode for those classes?

Leave a comment:

• RIVRONVET
    commented on 's reply
    Yep it’s sort of like a stand by phase. In the event a seat opens prior to the Oct or Nov classes, you’d be asked to fill it immediately.

• RIVRONVET
    commented on 's reply
    To my understanding these types of candidates have met all requirements but due to lack of academy seating they are onboarded to keep their hiring certs from expiring.

• Bburk08
    replied
    Got selected as an alternate for the October or November Academy. But looking like I will be in the Jan or Feb 2023 class. I was told I would probably onboard about a month or two before training and come into the office, has anyone else been told this? I am doing my second FIT test Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Chicks406
    commented on 's reply
    They usually go out 3 weeks prior to academy start date.

• Zbaibyu
    replied
    Anyone in here have any insight on the medical adjudication for ADHD? anything helps, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• hooligan551
    commented on 's reply
    If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get my final offer until 2 weeks before the start of the academy.
    Last edited by hooligan551; 09-28-2022, 08:58 AM.

• Galvanap
    commented on 's reply
    I have not.

• USMC_Grunt2021
    replied
    Has anyone with a tentative offer for the Nov academy receive a final offer yet?
    Last edited by USMC_Grunt2021; 09-26-2022, 11:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vtroadrunner96
    replied
    Nothing but crickets

Leave a comment:

• Staysafe2214
    replied
    Anyone heard anything else?

Leave a comment:

• Dream-Chaser
    commented on 's reply
    Did you go back through the process? Mine expired in February.

• BPVAFED
    commented on 's reply
    Got the same email Monday and today they asked for more info, SF-50, and an HR point of contact from my current agency.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2142 users online. 141 members and 2001 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X