Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of fit tests going out. Good luck to all. Maybe they are trying to get seats filled for two classes. Either way, I really hope that they have quite a few classes this year and next to fill the positions. It was my understanding the USMS was short back in 2018. That’s was before the COVID pandemic when they shut down classes. Has anyone else received the April academy offer, or pretty much in stand still between fit and offer. Thank you for your time on my long winded message (to say much of nothing ha).

Comment

• Cjnato
      Cjnato commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard that April class was full from two credible sources. What I am hoping is that DHRB is getting a group together knowing that they can pass FIT tests; however, since the June academy is outside of the 90 days you will have to take another one. What I have been told is that everyone is getting a FIT test. So I guess we will find out for sure in the next few months.

• Miss_Guided20
      Miss_Guided20 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tested today with another applicant. Had 3 marshals join us. One applicant whom was slated a location before fit didn’t show and called to say he would not be going to take FIT ..

The marshals said the “90 day window” has been increased at times … they seemed to think a few more April
      Slots were still open and a call could go out any day. Also seemed to think offers should be getting sent out for June to retain applicants. Apparently as they stated, 1,000 marshals will retire in a years time.

But who knows … back to the waiting line! Good luck all.

• Chair4ce
      Chair4ce commented
      Editing a comment
      Passed FIT this week (1st one). Hoping to get into that April class!

• Star1789
      Star1789 commented
      Editing a comment
      After you complete a FIT test doesn’t mean you are selected for a class. You still have to be pick by a district.

• Makes sense if most of us hadn’t heard anything back yet that took fits two weeks ago. But then I question who filled up the spots for the April class? Most of the 2019 group appeared to be in the January and February class.

Comment

• Cjnato
      Cjnato commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of JAN/FEB were Vets and some non-vets sprinkled in. there are still a decent amount of vets in 2019. I believe this April class is some 2019 and 2020 folks. Only people I heard of getting offers were recent grads. But, who knows. this is all speculation.

• On standby and ready for FIT test #4

Comment

• are there any applicants on here that are actually going to the academy in april?

Comment

• Dream-Chaser
        Dream-Chaser commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully it’s a good thing that there are no responses to this comment?!

• Creed Bratton
        Creed Bratton commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I sure hope I don’t have to leave in less than a month. I will gladly take the fit test again.

• Star1789
        Star1789 commented
        Editing a comment
        Creed- you won’t get much notice. If you’re lucky, you’ll get a 4-5 week notice.

• Miss_Guided20
        Miss_Guided20 commented
        Editing a comment
        Crickets …

• I’m a 2019 Wave 2 applicant who has not yet taken a FIT. Are there any other 2019 applicants who have not yet received a request to take a FIT?

Comment

• Creed Bratton
        Creed Bratton commented
        Editing a comment
        2019 wave 2- I didn’t until recently. I called my local recruiter who emailed HQ. The next week my local chief called to set up a fit test. Maybe give that a shot. My recruiter said that there are only 4 people running this thing at HQ and sometimes people literally get forgotten but once they’re reminded then they get pushed through.

• Rob43
        Rob43 commented
        Editing a comment
        Creed Thanks for the advice. I’ll give that a shot.

• Whoop Whoop
        Whoop Whoop commented
        Editing a comment
        They just submitted my background Jan this year. I don’t expect to be eligible for a FIT until at least 6-9 months after that. :/

• Anyone here received an offer or is past the medical portion with a VA disability rating?

Comment

• Checkmate
        Checkmate commented
        Editing a comment
        I am just about to get medical clearance, I believe. I provided my rating info when requested, completed medical, then provided the requested follow-up information they requested for my TRT. Shouldn't be anything else left hanging (I know that is a big assumption) so I am expecting to touch bases with medical in another month.

• Best of luck to everyone. After 3+ years in the hiring process and multiple fit test without being selected, I am done. It’s a shame seeing all of the eager applicants that are waiting and dragged along for years who put in the work to prepare. USMS is missing out on some awesome people. Good luck and stay safe.

Comment

• Octavianus
        Octavianus commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry to hear that man. Good luck to you

• Dr.Zeus
        Dr.Zeus commented
        Editing a comment
        Same to you, it is what it is. Ended up with a incredible opportunity but I will always wonder.

• NorthLions308
        NorthLions308 commented
        Editing a comment
        Seems like God had other plans for you. You did what u could. Technically u didn't quit, time just ran out. Peace and blessing to you.

• Dr.Zeus
        Dr.Zeus commented
        Editing a comment
        Northlion: Thank you, best of luck to you. Feel free to PM me when you hear the your good news, that goes to everyone. I’m rooting for you all.

• What is the email to check your status?

Comment

• Once you’re referred after passing the online test, when they usually schedule for interview?

Comment

• Datemike
        Datemike commented
        Editing a comment
        Just curious, When did you do the online assessment?

• Mandony
        Mandony commented
        Editing a comment
        Jan 15 and got referred Feb 24

• Zbaibyu
        Zbaibyu commented
        Editing a comment
        Got referred Feb 4th….havnt heard anything yet

(FYI there’s 2021 2022 schedule b groups that might be more useful for us)

• Zbaibyu
        Zbaibyu commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol speak of the devil, just got the email from HR to schedule

• Disregard ***
      Last edited by Zbaibyu; 03-15-2022, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything about the April class?

Comment

• Abdul2
          Abdul2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Checkmate source?…

• Staysafe2214
          Staysafe2214 commented
          Editing a comment
          I did my fit this month and haven’t heard anything.

• ELleo215
          ELleo215 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I did mine about a week ago

• Donjuan85657
          Donjuan85657 commented
          Editing a comment
          Class is full currently but openings can arise prior to start of the April class. Source is HRD if you send an email to DUSM.Exam.

• Are the fit test we’re taking now for the June Academy? Fingers crossed

Comment

• Donjuan85657
          Donjuan85657 commented
          Editing a comment
          Took my FIT at the beginning of this month - no call for April - could be for June or July for myself and you guys since FITs are good between 90-120 days per HRD now.

• ranger things
          ranger things commented
          Editing a comment
          Donjuan85657 90-120 days? well that's good news

• We are currently seating the April academy class. If you are tentatively selected by a hiring district, you will be contacted with more information at that time. Thank you for your patience and your continued interest in the United States Marshals Service... I received this email last week from HRD, not sure why y’all are saying the April class is full.

Comment

• Donjuan85657
          Donjuan85657 commented
          Editing a comment
          …Because HRD has said in an email that the class is full…but could seat additional if there is last minute pullouts.

You guys want to hang onto the idea that April is a go for the masses still but it’s not. Maybe a few of us will trickle in, but the class is for all intents and purposes seated as of now.

Here is some context - people were getting offers for April back at the end of February…June will probably start seating towards the middle or end of April. 60+ days out.

Those already selected for April haven’t even got their FOL’s yet. The FOL usually comes 3 weeks out from the class or so.

• How many are usually in a class, does anyone know?

Comment

• Checkmate
          Checkmate commented
          Editing a comment
          48 is a full class

• Hows everyones bracket looking?

Comment

• mmyers
          mmyers commented
          Editing a comment
          Not horrible but not great lol depending how the next games go i could have 6 of the elite 8 teams right

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2161 users online. 146 members and 2015 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X