Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPAVET
    replied
    Has anyone received an offer for the October Academy.

Leave a comment:

• MJQ1992
    replied
    2022 applicant here. Just starting medical process. I just wanted to congratulate all you guys who got picked up! Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• Galvanap
    replied
    I would think Manhattan is the Dallas / Austin / Houston of TX, so why wouldn’t you pick that over Corpus.

from what I’ve seen, most guys are going to border or smaller offices, so hopefully I lucked out.

Leave a comment:

• RIVRONVET
    commented on 's reply
    There’s actually nothing wrong with corpus. It’s a good office, great personnel. The minor downside is the most of the Southern District is short on staff. I know McAllen alone is trying to fill 13 vacancies.

• LeoGrind33
    commented on 's reply
    I was wondering the same thing as TXSP regarding Corpus Christi?

• Galvanap
    commented on 's reply
    @ TXSP - I know nothing about the office in Corpus, so it’s not that I heard anything bad.

From what I’ve been told, the Manhattan office is one of the most active in the country.

Also, I believe Corpus was a “as needed” location, as opposed to “selected” by Manhattan, which means a lot to me

I may be waaay off, but that’s why I picked NY

• TXSP
    commented on 's reply
    What’s bad about Corpus office?

• RIVRONVET
    commented on 's reply
    Entry level only allows for 5 or 7. Nothing else. Education and/or LE experience will only get you a 7

• vtroadrunner96
    commented on 's reply
    Even getting a VA rating of 10% doesn’t get you vet preference, so I’d say no. HR said after the apps in they don’t like to change things

• DocDave
    replied
    Is it possible to get stepped up for getting masters after applying or does only experience get you stepped up?

Leave a comment:

• nmc
    commented on 's reply
    Do you get stepped up for non fed leo experience?
    I was qualified at gl7 for 10 years state leo

• RIVRONVET
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats bro, see you there!

• Galvanap
    replied
    FNG41YR. - uh o, why is that? Lol

cost of living is obviously a huge downside, but working out of that office is going to be significantly better than Corpus Christi

Leave a comment:

• ranger things
    commented on 's reply
    You should still get locality pay, and yes you should come in as a 7-10 then 9-10, etc. Leap kicks in at GS11 when you get converted from the 0082 series to 1811 series.

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    You took NYC you’re a brave soul.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1753 users online. 109 members and 1644 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X