Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!!

Comment

• Any updates on hiring or upcoming academy dates? I imagine FIT calls can be going out any day now for the January academy.

Comment

• Hey does any USM know how many vacancies for the Marshals in Miami FL.

Comment

• Apparently there’s a tentative January academy per USMS. This is probably the 25th tentative class, take it how you want it. They’re a whole 12 months late for me.

Comment

• Miss_Guided20
            Miss_Guided20
            Forum Member
            Miss_Guided20 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was sent an email with tentative classes for 2022. Jan. Feb. April. June. July. Sept. This is from a recruiter I know in my region I work with. Now if they happen is another story all on it’s own.

• Kmiech
            Kmiech
            Forum Member
            Kmiech commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds promising

• Dr.Zeus
            Dr.Zeus
            Forum Member
            Dr.Zeus commented
            Editing a comment
            Kmiech:
            The amount of candidates these agencies are losing for taking a near 3 years to hires in insane. I’m going to be one of them most likely.
            Dr.Zeus
            Forum Member
            Last edited by Dr.Zeus; 10-30-2021, 08:47 PM.

• Kmiech
            Kmiech
            Forum Member
            Kmiech commented
            Editing a comment
            It definitely is. I was in the process with ATF for over 4 years.

• Well according to the area I am in, they are not doing any fit tests. I am wondering if I will even be selected based on the place I conducted my info session. I have been told, it could be within the same region, if that is the case, then I hope someone in the region is doing fit tests.

Comment

• You won’t see a fit test unless they have a academy date scheduled. There also are some on here that have completed 2-3 fit test and are still waiting. I completed my fit test over 19 months ago and still waiting.

Comment

• IndexBoss
              IndexBoss
              Forum Member
              IndexBoss commented
              Editing a comment
              If they are asking for a FIT test that means you are being considered for an academy spot within the next 90 days, in most cases it means your name is being sent to hiring officials within a few days of the test. This is the final step of the process, being selected by a hiring official, generally the Chief Deputy or Marshal in each district.

• Kmiech
              Kmiech
              Forum Member
              Kmiech commented
              Editing a comment
              What I don’t understand is that as I previously mentioned, my announcement is from 2018. Why not ask for an updated resume? So when the Chief Marshal can consider candidates, it can be the 2021 candidate not the 2018 candidate. Just my .02 cents.

• When you have to bring immunization records to your medical evaluation, how far back do they want your shot records for? Lifetime? I tried emailing them but haven't heard anything back yet and I have my apt tomorrow.

Comment

• It’s surprisingly quiet for there potentially being an academy class in some 2 months.

Comment

• Seeing dudes in here that attended the info session over 2.5 years ago has me thinking it’ll be 2023 before I get a chance lol. I did my info session in December, medical in July, and BI was August.

Comment

• Hey everyone has anyone been offered anything yet.

Comment

• USArmy11B
              USArmy11B
              Forum Member
              USArmy11B commented
              Editing a comment
              Info session May 19, haven’t heard anything I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and said they were currently seating for the January and February classes. Not sure if the districts are reaching out to people yet.

• Kmiech
              Kmiech
              Forum Member
              Kmiech commented
              Editing a comment
              Someone on here got offered a west coast district. That’s all I’ve heard as of now. They hadn’t take fit yet.

• Any offers today?

Comment

• Just finished my second medical appointment today. And now the wait begins!

Comment

• Just got offered North Texas as a duty station. They offered me January or February class. Yes, I am 2019 applicant.

Comment

• antonuccinj
              antonuccinj
              Forum Member
              antonuccinj commented
              Editing a comment
              @forward I also got that e-mail and was ecstatic thinking it was finally coming. I went to my info session in June of 2019. Considering I don’t have “veteran’s preference” but 10 years of urban LE in a very high crime area and a graduate degree this is very disappointing. I’m done with everything but the FIT test. I was hoping I’d be able to sneak in to the January or February classes to avoid the GA heat in the summer but looks like that won’t happen.

• MaxKolbe90
              MaxKolbe90
              Forum Member
              MaxKolbe90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hola! First comment. Been following this thread for years at this point. July 2019 is when I started this goat rope of a hiring process. Everything is cleared just waiting. I am a vet but haven't heard anything yet. Makes me excited to think I could get a Jan/Feb class date! Congrats! But question did you want North Texas or did you start there? Or was it random. Thanks!

• Miss_Guided20
              Miss_Guided20
              Forum Member
              Miss_Guided20 commented
              Editing a comment
              What class did you pick to attend and were you called after completing FIT?
              Congrats by the way! And good luck!!

• FNG41YR
              FNG41YR
              Forum Member
              FNG41YR commented
              Editing a comment
              @miss you can’t pick the class. Email states you’ll be notified of which you’ll be attending

• I didn't have any choice for my duty station. It's pretty much take it or leave. But I'm glad that I got Northen Texas, seems like they are sending people down to the border cities. I still have to complete the FIT.

Comment

• Moolpas
              Moolpas
              Forum Member
              Moolpas commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, maybe a year ago

• Miss_Guided20
              Miss_Guided20
              Forum Member
              Miss_Guided20 commented
              Editing a comment
              Vet or Not … things seem totally different. I was told fit 90 days before a probable call. Either way. Glad to see some movement. This process is a wild one for sure.

• Mr.Fett540
              Mr.Fett540
              Forum Member
              Mr.Fett540 commented
              Editing a comment
              A coworker of mine attended an info session earlier this year in Milwaukie, WI and was told, take it with a chunk of salt, that if you elect to go or ask to go to Oklahoma that there would be a 20k bonus. I’m sure some folks on here can either validate or disprove that, I personally call BS, but seeing as you got North Texas I wonder if that was ever mentioned to you seeing as Oklahoma is literally right above you. Just curious.

• TXSP
              TXSP
              Forum Member
              TXSP commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it was a 15k stipend if you moved to Oklahoma as a current employee. But…idk

• Anyone from 2019 who hasn't been called for hire?

Comment

• FS4Steele
              FS4Steele
              Forum Member
              FS4Steele commented
              Editing a comment
              Current Fed LEO too...Crickets since vaccine status update last month.

• Dr.Zeus
              Dr.Zeus
              Forum Member
              Dr.Zeus commented
              Editing a comment
              Clear for hire since spring 2020 and taken fit. Was scheduled for a summer academy before covid. Duty stations selected and all. Still waiting.

• Foward
              Foward
              Forum Member
              Foward commented
              Editing a comment
              Wave 2 - 2019 , Current Fed - Cadre for another agency- non Vet. I have heard from a credible source on top of DonJuan that Jan- Feb classes will be filled by almost all Vets.

• Creed Bratton
              Creed Bratton
              Forum Member
              Creed Bratton commented
              Editing a comment
              May 2019 (Wave 2). Nothing since the vaccination emails.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2478 users online. 148 members and 2330 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X