Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got an email saying I was eligible/referred. Standard USAJobs form email.

Comment

• Njw85
      Njw85 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was referred as well.

• NiteLite916
      NiteLite916 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was referred as well.

• Just got email stating I was referred/eligible for position based on qualifications!. Now more waiting!
    12/10/18- USMS Info Session
    3/25/19- USMS Interview
    4/24/19- USMS invite to apply online
    5/28/19 - Referred to USMS.
    7/19/19 - TOL recieved
    8/27/19- Medical sched'
    8/30/19- Drug test
    9/5/19- Medical completed**

Comment

• Bet Wednsday
      Bet Wednsday commented
      Editing a comment
      Got one too, not as good of a score as I'd hoped...

• Checkmate
      Checkmate commented
      Editing a comment
      My score was 89 for both 5 and 7. Not sure how or why it was so low...Unless it's purely my score on the written assessment. Don't remember if I was ever notified (originally took it in July).

• This is after you guys went to an info session and filled out the questionnare on their laptops or after the interview and online assessment thru USAJOBS?

Comment

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Whew, thanks. Figured we would still be waiting a couple more weeks to hear when the SI is.

• Bet Wednsday
      Bet Wednsday commented
      Editing a comment
      If consistent, you are waiting on the link to apply. They do those in waves, so it'll be a group of you applying in a 2 week window.

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it, thanks for the info. It's only been just over a week so I wasn't thinking it would be until June anyway at the earliest.

• gmvargas2018
      gmvargas2018 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just had my info session last week in SAn Francisco. We applied there and now a waiting game. Anyone else know how long it will take to receive anything?

• Originally posted by Aseyesee View Post
    Just got email stating I was referred/eligible for position based on qualifications!. Now more waiting!
    Congrats man. I wouldn't worry too much about a score as I think that's more of a formality in schedule B hiring. The reality is you got referred after interview, assessment, and resume review. I think they more than likely weeded out whom they wanted to weed out at this point.

Comment

• Bet Wednsday
      Bet Wednsday commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reassurance. As you probably felt before, it's every little thing that makes you doubt... Lol

• I too got the referral e-mail. Optimistic that the next notification will be a TOL, considering we've all already interviewed and done the assessment, and had our resumes and qualifications reviewed at least a few times.

Comment

• Got referred also! Congrats to everyone!! Everybody I have talked to said they have received the email.

Comment

• Not referred. Apparently they took my score from the July 2018 announcement on the assessments . I know I’ve probably asked this 1 million times, but am I missing something on how I answer these assessment questionnaires? Five years experience in the Marines an additional six years in federal law-enforcement, I’m not sure if it’s my decision making or my spelling and grammar. I don’t understand how I can pass the interview and get an invite and not be deemed eligible based off of a written assessment. Congratulations to those who made it. Hopefully I’ll join you soon

Comment

• Checkmate
          Checkmate commented
          Editing a comment
          Without getting detailed, I can tell you that I answered the questions based on how I could best DEFEND my decisions if I needed to. There were some questions on there that really have all ****ty answers, so I picked the answers that I felt I could best defend based on policies and leadership's guidance. The protection of life being the highest priority, in my opinion.

• izamsilas
          izamsilas commented
          Editing a comment
          Well that blows. I didn't get referred for the July 2018 because I never took the assessment. I wonder if my zero on that will c-block me on the new one. Good luck to you and hopefully that stuff resets for you after this July.

• Originally posted by Tomahawk30 View Post
        Not referred. Apparently they took my score from the July 2018 announcement on the assessments . I know I’ve probably asked this 1 million times, but am I missing something on how I answer these assessment questionnaires? Five years experience in the Marines an additional six years in federal law-enforcement, I’m not sure if it’s my decision making or my spelling and grammar. I don’t understand how I can pass the interview and get an invite and not be deemed eligible based off of a written assessment. Congratulations to those who made it. Hopefully I’ll join you soon
        Sorry to hear that man. You gotta stay true to yourself and I think you did the admirable thing in answering how you saw it as opposed to trying to game the system and answer the way you think they want you to answer. Maybe take a bit of a break for the next year or so, get some more experience, focus on your current gig and try again down the road.

Comment

• Thanks Brother.

Comment

• Is it too late to apply still?

Comment

• Originally posted by policewannabe View Post
              Is it too late to apply still?
              Define apply. If you're asking about an opening on USA jobs, there aren't any currently. If you're asking about inquiring about Schedule B/Excepted Service, you can call up and ask them any time. The caveat to that is whether or not an information session is scheduled for the future in the district you called at.

Comment

• For anyone interested, spoke with a recruiter today. From what I gathered they have two more waves of the hiring info sessions, north central and southeast south central. then they should be starting the info session waves all over again I'd imagine probably after the new fiscal year starts but I am just guessing.

Comment

• What's next after the info session? We applied right after the information session which took 5 mins. Basic simple questions. What's next?

Comment

• Bet Wednsday
                    Bet Wednsday commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Interview, if you pass that then apply and assessment.

• Im interested in seeing some timelines for this hiring process. From what I have heard the other hiring processes have a history of being extremely delayed. I know we are still in the beginning for this one but it seems to be moving rather quickly.

Info session: (beginning) Dec 2018
                  ***gov shutdown***
                  Interview: (beginning) April 2019
                  App. & Assessment: (end) April 2019
                  Referred to Hiring Manager: May 2019

Comment

• Levithane
                    Levithane commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Expect on average 1.5 to 2 years.

• Tx21
                    Tx21 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Levithane Thats what i have been seeing . They fit several more classes into the end of this fiscal year. And there are already a bunch scheduled for next fiscal year. I was keeping my fingers crossed for a faster process with the Schedule B.

• Tx21 anyone know how many classes are planned for 2020 FY?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7749 users online. 392 members and 7357 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X