Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SouthWest Border Wave 1 —July 1st just got done with interviews.
    This was a 2019 special hiring process.
    Anyone else take the interview or have news?

Comment

• Donjuan85657
      Donjuan85657 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will say this - for your sake I hope it goes fast. I did interviews in December of ‘19 and just finished medical in May of ‘20. I still haven’t received a thumbs up officially on medical and no word on background - I currently am TS clearance holder. COVID has put a damper on the hiring process heavily.

• Donjuan85657 and your process is for SWB?

Comment

• MissGuided20 Schedule B was first approved in July 2018 ... there were a couple around the coast lines of the US ... but mainly in the SWB .... most wave 1 guys had their info sessions at the end of 2018 ... im Wave 1 and went to the SWB... that was December 2018.... some pushed into 2019 ...so its a bit confusing....... As far as i know there is only 1 pool considered wave 1 in the schedule B process (Maybe over 200 applicants total)..... and most of them completed interviews back in 2019 mid year..... do you mean you got done with interviews for a specific office ... like an interview with a supervisor/chief to work there?
    Last edited by Tx21; 07-03-2020, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Costanza
      Costanza commented
      Editing a comment
      I will chime in here. EARLY 2019 Sch B info sesh here, got the call for the Dallas interview this week. Bunch of us over a couple day stretch. I don’t ask questions anymore I just roll with the punches! “Oh, you need me in Germany for an interview? I’m on Expedia right now booking it”

• MissGuided20
      MissGuided20 commented
      Editing a comment
      So I went to a info deal in 2019 as well. Didn’t get a call. Got a random email in April. We are still hiring for that SWB seminar are you interested.

Who says no right!! So too assessment and went to Dallas! Maybe they didn’t get enough applicants to pass the standards! And needed a few more???

But my email says wave 1 south west border ... but the first broader one states schedule be.

• Originally posted by Tx21 View Post
    MissGuided20 Schedule B was first approved in July 2018 ... there were a couple around the coast lines of the US ... but mainly in the SWB .... most wave 1 guys had their info sessions at the end of 2018 ... im Wave 1 and went to the SWB... that was December 2018.... some pushed into 2019 ...so its a bit confusing....... As far as i know there is only 1 pool considered wave 1 in the schedule B process (Maybe over 200 applicants total)..... and most of them completed interviews back in 2019 mid year..... do you mean you got done with interviews for a specific office ... like an interview with a supervisor/chief to work there?
    And south west Border was approved in 2018 ... I work the southern border with Border Patrol and we were doing the ZERO tolerance and taking 200 a day to court. Those border courts have the most turn around a than any other due to immigration court. Lots of time hearing a judge say the same thing over and over for hours and zero play! Trust me.

Comment

• Good Evening Everyone,
      I recently was in Wave 2 of the schedule b hiring process and got to the online assessment. Long story short I didn’t make it passed that. Is it worth trying again? It has been over a year since I took the assessment. If so does anyone have any information on upcoming info sessions?

Comment

• Costanza
        Costanza commented
        Editing a comment
        I would say yes but I guess that sort of depends on how much you like/ your current job. For me, I’m trying to get out bad(got a solid gig too) buttttt just isn’t what I want. So I say do it again and since you’ve already went through the material once, you’ll have a good idea of what to expect the second time. Just make sure you block of about 2hrs of quiet and alone time when you take it. You don’t need any distractions.

Last edited by FEDhopeful20; 07-06-2020, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Tx21
        Tx21 commented
        Editing a comment
        **Deleted**
        Last edited by Tx21; 07-06-2020, 07:38 PM.

• Hey folks! Me again, the guy who started this thread way back in 2019 (a simpler, happier time).

I voluntarily withdrew from the hiring process shortly after being given a Tentative Offer Letter with USMS and doing part of the pre-hiring process. I did drug test, passed interview, medical, and submitted forms for background, but withdrew my application shortly after.

I was wondering, does anyone know if it's possible to re-enter the schedule B hiring process? Or would I have to go through another entire info session, interview, etc etc?

Thanks!
      CM

Comment

• Costanza
        Costanza commented
        Editing a comment
        BRUH! WHY DO SUCH A THING!?! That is tragic but I hope it was for a good reason(at that moment in time at least). I’m with FNG41YR I gotta assume you have to start all over.
        Last edited by Costanza; 07-09-2020, 09:37 AM.

• Checkmate
        Checkmate commented
        Editing a comment
        @Constanza it's suuuuuper complicated man. Believe me when I saw 9/10 people would have done the same thing in my position.

But all is not lost. I'll get in touch with one of the recruiters on Monday and see about upcoming info sessions (if any) in the Southwest region.

• USMC_UNCW
        USMC_UNCW commented
        Editing a comment
        Checkmate I thought you got hired by the FBI?

• Checkmate
        Checkmate commented
        Editing a comment
        lmao! No I got hired by a different agency. It's a super long story.

• Received a phone call from the deputy chief of the southern NY district office. Was asked if i would consider relocating to NYC. This was not a FOL but just asking if I would like to come to the district. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Comment

• Jowen Weiss
        Jowen Weiss commented
        Editing a comment
        Was that one of the locations you put down?

• Mario Dioguardi
        Mario Dioguardi commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah it was

• Jowen Weiss
        Jowen Weiss commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, good luck.

• Sgt0844
        Sgt0844 commented
        Editing a comment
        can confirm southern NY district has hiring movement going on recently

• **Deleted**
      Last edited by Mario Dioguardi; 07-09-2020, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Wave 1 applicant attended info session on 12/2018. Cleared everything waiting for reciprocity for current clearance.

Comment

• Donjuan85657
          Donjuan85657 commented
          Editing a comment
          That scares me having a clearance as well and only being a year in.

• Peacemaker27
          Peacemaker27 commented
          Editing a comment
          Is your clearance a TS or just a secret?

• Donjuan85657
          Donjuan85657 commented
          Editing a comment
          TS/SCI. DOJ to bat.

• I saw where badgeblood listed his options for locations. Is this pretty much gonna be the available locations we can all expect to pick from, or is there a chance there’s other options for other waves... since each wave is from a different area... wondering if anyone has any more information on this... thanks in advance

Comment

• FEDhopeful20
          FEDhopeful20 commented
          Editing a comment
          It will depend on the needs of the agency at the time candidates are selected. You can expect the locations to change.

• I tried sifting through this thread but could not find the answer I was looking for. Any information is appreciated! The structured interview, is it 1 on 1 or are you in front of a panel? Any crazy questions being thrown at you? Thank you

Comment

• Can anyone give an update about classes resuming at FLETC? Is anyone from the USMS back to FLETC? If not when will classes start again?

Comment

• MissGuided20
          MissGuided20 commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel the Marshal app is just a dream. Until one special day it’s a reality. Lol

I’ve seen too many posts about what’s going on. Gah bless that federal system!!!

• money_mike
          money_mike commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, there are USMS students at FLETC at this time. Two additional classes will be headed there in August.

• Michael Scarn
          Michael Scarn commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s great. Thanks for the information.

• Any movement regarding the August class? Any offers sent out yet?

Comment

• Ceann
          Ceann commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats Boylerules. What is your background timeline? I had my BI interview back in February.

• Boylerules
          Boylerules commented
          Editing a comment
          Labass - it wasn't an FOL, so I suppose that depends on the Chief after the hiring process is finalized. The email directed me to stand by for the FOL, and await more comms from the local management wrt reporting.

Ceann, no idea, I'm sorry to say. I had a recently adjudicated TS/SCI and am active military (on terminal leave now). I was in the same boat until I was called for FIT a few weeks back. Apparently mine was handled through the reciprocity process?

• BadgerBlood10
          BadgerBlood10 commented
          Editing a comment
          I had a phone interview today and received a tentative selection shortly after for Aug class. No set dates, just says you can expect to get picked up some time in August in local office.

• Willowandrosco
          Willowandrosco commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations guys!

• Once your background is complete and you are sent for adjudication with the hiring agency, how long does it take for you to receive a call for a fit test schedule/Offer?
        12/10/18- USMS Info Session
        3/25/19- USMS Interview
        4/24/19- USMS invite to apply online
        5/28/19 - Referred to USMS.
        7/19/19 - TOL recieved
        9/6/9 - Medical complete
        9/17/19 -Drug test complete
        01/29/20 -E-Qip submitted/ Fingerprints completed.
        02/17/20 -meeting with background investigator.
        07/15/20- background is complete and has been submitted to hiring agency.

Comment

• Ceann
          Ceann commented
          Editing a comment
          Our timeline is within only a few days here and there of being identical. How did you know your background was completed and sent to the hiring agency?

• Redskins3
          Redskins3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine timeline is identical also. A little later meeting BI but pretty close.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4919 users online. 299 members and 4620 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X