Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like everybody else from Wave 3 has gotten their TOL by this point. I emailed after my referral on 10/02 and was given the standard "active in the application process" response but it doesn't seem likely that anything else is going to happen now. Good luck to everybody and hopefully everybody is selected.

Comment

• SSgtPMO
      SSgtPMO commented
      Editing a comment
      I still haven't heard from my interview on August 22nd. Your ahead of the game if you got the referral.

• Levithane
      Levithane commented
      Editing a comment
      SSgtPMO welcome to the waiting pool after interviewing, we have people from Wave 1, 2, and now 3 in it.

• Guys and Gals does anyone know if military time count towards the age requirement? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

• Question for you guys. Posted it in another forum but haven't gotten any responses. I completed my medical about a month and half ago. Finally heard back and turns out my blood pressure was a bit high; theyre requiring that I go to my personal doctor on three separate days and get just blood pressure tests. Has anyone gone through this or know anyone who has? Any info is appreciated. TIA

Comment

• Mustang2003
      Mustang2003 commented
      Editing a comment
      beauonly copy that, thanks again.

• quick_turn
      quick_turn commented
      Editing a comment
      Mustang2003 Did the medical board ask you for that or did the federal doctor that did your bloodwork and physical ask you for that?

Did they ask you for any records on previous medical things?

My medical was super easy and I was actually expecting them to ask for records.

• Mustang2003
      Mustang2003 commented
      Editing a comment
      quick_turn I believe it was the marshals medial section. They didn't ask for any records, they just emailed me my results stating that the bp was high and asking to get three readings. No forms attached for the Dr. to fill out or anything.

• Patriot91
      Patriot91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I interviewed in June in PA and ive heard nothing since. No email or anything.

• Nothing since initial meeting in the summer

Comment

• just heads up if it hasn't been mentioned already..the january 22 class is the last class to go through citp... the classes after that will be 4 1/2 months by marshal service to include an 1811 course strictly through marshals alone

Comment

• FNG41YR
        FNG41YR commented
        Editing a comment
        @pbjecho1

You become an 1811 @ gs 11. CITP is what you do first to get the 1811 cert. After citp you do USMS add on.

• Pbjecho1
        Pbjecho1 commented
        Editing a comment
        beauonly thanks
        FNG41YR understood, but if they are getting rid of the CITP portion in the academy, I'm curious to see if one still becomes an 1811 at that grade

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        Pbjecho1 The position changes to 1811 after 3 years. USMS changes to an 1811, because specialized duties are 1811 duties. The difference is you get the title through job experience rather than just getting it immediately once graduating CITP.

• Pbjecho1
        Pbjecho1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Levithane understood, thank you!

• Just scheduled my medical appointment. First available date was Jan 10. Will be patiently waiting until then.

Comment

• Peacemaker27
        Peacemaker27 commented
        Editing a comment
        What wave are you?

• KS342
        KS342 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m wave 3

• Are there any wave 5 candidates?

Comment

• FEDDI
        FEDDI commented
        Editing a comment
        I am. Still waiting to hear back from the interview.

• parkscout93
        parkscout93 commented
        Editing a comment
        Waiting since interview as well.

• Frankhill1823
        Frankhill1823 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m wave 5 still waiting as well

• DwightKSchrute
        DwightKSchrute commented
        Editing a comment
        What region was wave 5?

• delete....

Comment

• So I’ve been searching this thread almost every other day since May.

there was a info session in for the Eastern NY district. But I have not seen ONE person mention that or any forward progress.

I emailed the recruiter around 2 months ago , they said they’re still processing but idk it’s weird, anyone here from NY? Having gone to that info session in May 2019? (Central islip)

Comment

• Levithane
          Levithane commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd recommend not trying to analyze what goes on with USMS hiring. Some people have gone to info sessions, and not been offered interviews. Some people did interviews, and never heard anything else. Others on the other hand are reaching the tail end of the process in under a year. HR is probably overwhelmed with the amount of applications, because USMS is approaching a time where a lot of people will be retiring.

• Any wave three folks still waiting on medical, drug test, or eqip paperwork or am i the only one? Got my TOL on 7 Nov.

Comment

• Mtn hkr
          Mtn hkr commented
          Editing a comment
          Still the same boat as you lol. I got my TOL after you though, but haven’t heard anything since. I’d guess it will be January before anything happens with the holidays coming up. It’ll happen, we just have to be patient

• Sgt0844
          Sgt0844 commented
          Editing a comment
          Last edited by Sgt0844; 12-18-2019, 12:49 PM.

• Anyone from wave 2 start their background investigation yet?

Comment

• Pbjecho1
          Pbjecho1 commented
          Editing a comment
          No word yet

• normal_guy
          normal_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          Not a word. - Just playing the waiting game.

• BuffBills123
          BuffBills123 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here. Process time overall is still impressive. I’d imagine we will hear something soon with all the talk on here about multiple classes scheduled in 2020.

• quick_turn
          quick_turn commented
          Editing a comment
          Nothing. I did email medical this week to make sure they're not waiting on anything from me.

I plan to get a head start on equip names and numbers over holidays.

• Wave 2— did my medical first week in November. They reached out yesterday to ask for additional info on shoulder surgery I had in 2016. I’ll be going to my doctor next week so he can give me report stating what they want and I should be cleared.

nothing on background just yet.

Comment

• quick_turn
          quick_turn commented
          Editing a comment
          Aseyesee you in the fed system at all already?

• Aseyesee
          Aseyesee commented
          Editing a comment
          quick_turn nope!

• Aseyesee
          Aseyesee commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually to be more accurate, I was and still most likely am in medical review pending additional hearing test that was recently resubmitted and still had background check start/ continue without medical clear.

• quick_turn
          quick_turn commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks for that info Aseyesee
          I am hoping they get rolling on my background while my chart goes through medical review. I too will probably have things they gotta ask about even though the doc marked me fit for duty.

• Michael Scarn If you haven't seen this, I'm pretty sure the threat level is... midnight. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7iPyz6Yqwl4#

Comment

• beauonly
          beauonly commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont think you can choose such a name without having seen what is effectively the greatest movie ever.

• Michael Scarn
          Michael Scarn commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha oh I’ve watched it and love it

• DwightKSchrute
          DwightKSchrute commented
          Editing a comment
          @michaelscarn as the assistant to the regional manager I’d have to agree.

• beauonly
          beauonly commented
          Editing a comment
          Legends in this thread....

• Been watching the forum, first time poster!

Wave 1
        Info session: Dec 2018
        Interview: March 2019
        Invitation for Assessment: April 2019
        Assessment Taken: April 2019
        Referral: May 2019
        TOL(GL-7): July 3rd 2019
        Medical contact: Aug 2019
        Medical and follow up complete: Sept 2019
        Equip/fingerprints complete: Sept 2019
        Crickets.... Not even a reply from EXAM when I asked for update.

Someone said earlier that current T5 or better are probably getting pushed through first. If that's the case, then I feel a lot better because I was moving fast (aside from shutdown) till I completed Equip. No current federal background, no military, just college and LE.

Comment

• USMC_UNCW
          USMC_UNCW commented
          Editing a comment
          I have the exact same time line as you except I did EQIP with the Special Agent background investigator back in the end of October. I’ve never had a TS so I’m anticipating it takes a few months to get back to me.

• chaseonfoot
          chaseonfoot commented
          Editing a comment
          USMC_UNCW I appreciate the input! I’m confident the process will pick up after this class then.

• beauonly
          beauonly commented
          Editing a comment
          chaseonfoot man, your schedule B processes have been smoking compared to the traditional hiring methods... I have no doubt that many more of you who already have T5s will be eligible for the next class. Add a few more months for new clearances and you'll all probably be in FLETC by the end of the year - easy.

• chaseonfoot
          chaseonfoot commented
          Editing a comment
          beauonly I hope so, I'm just gonna forget about it... As best I can.

• Out of curiosity, about how many info sessions were made in each wave? I was under the impression that there was only one per region

Comment

• Michael Scarn
          Michael Scarn commented
          Editing a comment
          I would guess there were multiple info sessions per region. For my wave there were two separate info sessions at the same office (Northwest region). I am not sure if other offices had info sessions around the same time.

• parkscout93
          parkscout93 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think most judicial districts held one. I was emailing down a list of recruiters’ contact info, and several invited me to theirs after I already had my first confirmed slot.

• DwightKSchrute
          DwightKSchrute commented
          Editing a comment
          I did my info session in Miami and there were like 4 different time slots scheduled for that day and they had two days of info sessions.

• Pbjecho1
          Pbjecho1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting, I wonder what the actual turnover rate is post online assessment. Still seems like alot of applicants they gotta process

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12215 users online. 389 members and 11826 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X