Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not able to login to my equip stuff with the registration code provided and I only have till Monday to turn it in! Is there a number I can call?!? For those you who have completed equip, did any of you all experience this horrible nightmare??? Someone please help. Any input is appreciated. I don’t want for my application to be kicked out over a technical difficulty. This 7 day window is what’s freaking me out.!
    Last edited by Willowandrosco; 10-13-2019, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• USMC_UNCW
      USMC_UNCW commented
      Editing a comment
      Relax these whole so many day windows are silly and I don’t believe them. Email the them back. Mine was from a Patricia Bell. They will respond to you. Tell them your code is not working. But also try it again and make sure it’s 100% correct. I copy and pasted mine. Stuff happens. I got emailed that OPM/DCSA needed me to resubmit my OF306 because when I scanned it back to them it cut some of the info off. So stuff happens it’s not a biggie.

• Willowandrosco
      Willowandrosco commented
      Editing a comment
      USMC_UNCW Thank you so much for your input. I feel a little better. I emailed them back. I hope to hear from her super soon. Now I only pray that I get an extension once the problem is fixed since my “deadline” is tomorrow (which is a Holiday).

• Has there been any peep for Wave 4 candidates yet?

Comment

• parkscout93
      parkscout93 commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't heard anything.

• Anyone on this thread in military law enforcement (enlisted/officer) and have a referral? What grade/step did you get referred at?

Comment

• Peacemaker27
      Peacemaker27 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm military law enforcement, got referred at GS-7, but it doesn't have step info.... probably wont get that till TOL or FOL

• Hey all I attended hiring seminar in Miami on July 31st, haven't heard anything. Just wondering what is the longest someone went from time of info session to hearing about an interview. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Ghost24
      Ghost24 commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re wave 4, sit tight emails should go out soon.

• Donjuan85657
      Donjuan85657 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed...contact told me we should be hearing something in November pending budget approval.

• matt_laut
      matt_laut commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate the feedback.

• I went to the hiring session in Boston in September would I be considered wave 4 or wave 5

Comment

• battlewagon I heard that was years away from happening due to lack of stand alone infrastructure and budget. Crazy if they pulled it off that quick.

Comment

• Tx21 bro that's awesome. You're gonna kill the run for sure. Practicing plus the "day of adrenaline" and knowing what's on the line I'd bet you'll post the quickest run time you've ever done!

Comment

• Originally posted by quick_turn View Post
          There's been some talk about this in previous posts but wanted to go ahead and see how everyone is doing, especially since we are getting movement on each step for Waves 1 and 2.

1) How does everyone feel about the PT test? Do you know where you're at and trying to improve? Are you just trying to maintain?

2) How does everyone feel about FLETC and the volume of physical training we'll experience, not to mention the 10-mile graduation run? Are you training or running for volume in prep for FLETC?
          Just watch out for the 100%ers in ORT (basically it's defensive tactics at CITP). The "100%ers" are the guys who have no regard for the safety and health of their classmates and go hard during every routine (cuffing, ground fighting, etc etc). These are the guys who get people hurt and sent home so just be cautious of them (every class has 1 or 2). An overzealous recruit can easily tweak the hell out of someones shoulder if they aren't careful (for example). We had one guy who injured 3 different students, it got to the point where literally no one wanted to team up with him out of fear of getting hurt and sent home. Moral of the story is no matter how physically fit you are you gotta watch out for things you cant control down there.
          Last edited by La_Bamba; 10-15-2019, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone know it the USMS grades GL5,7 and 9 will eventually get the 25% LEAP on top of the salary? Since it’s automatic 13’s has the word got around being lower grades granted leap? Other agencies give LEAP at the lower grades. Any Current Marshals have intel on this matter?

Also any more wave 1 folks hearing anything regarding background?

Comment

• USMS08610083
              USMS08610083 commented
              Editing a comment
              No LEAP until GS-11.

• Njw85
              Njw85 commented
              Editing a comment
              USMS,

What are you hearing about this academy change?

• Just got email to start Equip and Fingerprints!
            12/10/18- USMS Info Session
            3/25/19- USMS Interview
            4/24/19- USMS invite to apply online
            5/28/19 - Referred to USMS.
            7/19/19 - TOL recieved
            8/27/19- Medical sched'
            8/30/19- Drug test
            9/5/19- Medical completed*
            10/21//19 - E-Qip submitted/ Fingerprints completed.
            11/4/19- meeting with background investigator.

Comment

• Tx21
              Tx21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome! Congrats.... did mine September 27 and still waiting to hear back

• Aseyesee
              Aseyesee commented
              Editing a comment
              Tx21, did they come to your home or job for background interview?

• Tx21
              Tx21 commented
              Editing a comment
              I meant that i completed the Eqip on 9/27.... still waiting to hear from an investigator.

• Background interview scheduled

Comment

• Tx21
              Tx21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Heck yea!!! Things are moving along.... i did mine 09/27 and havent heard anything yet.. hopefully the end of week or next

• Frankhill1823
              Frankhill1823 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just wondering when your hiring session was ...wondering if I’ll hear anything soon

• Tx21
              Tx21 commented
              Editing a comment
              @Frankhill1823... i believe we both had our sessions the beginning of December 2018... if you scroll through the forum you can see a bunch of timelines posted

• Medical completed

Comment

• chipperjones
              chipperjones commented
              Editing a comment
              wow, I applied to the 2108 announcement and you are already tied with me.

• Bet Wednsday
              Bet Wednsday commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you get an email that medical was cleared, or you just had your medical appointment?

• 2020Hopefull
              2020Hopefull commented
              Editing a comment
              Bet Wednsday just competed they don’t email you if it’s completed, most fed agencies don’t

• quick_turn
              quick_turn commented
              Editing a comment
              I think for guys with any type of background or anything in the fed system it's moving more quickly. chipperjones. That's my hunch. I'm Wave 2 and haven't started anything for paperwork or medical.

• quick_turn battlewagon can confirm what Battle stated yesterday. I reached out to a USMS colleague who confirmed this new hybrid FLETC course is a go (they just didn't say when exactly). The more I thought about it the more it makes sense. CITP teaches you the fundamentals of how to build a criminal case from beginning to end. Things that you more than likely won't do as a USM. Not certain if it is the same time frame (5 months total training time).
            Last edited by La_Bamba; 10-16-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• battlewagon
              battlewagon commented
              Editing a comment
              January class should be new style

• quick_turn
              quick_turn commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the udpate battlewagon and La_Bamba, maybe this will allow them to get more people through the course and with better, more focused training. I'm so ready to go, even if it's the spring and summer months in Georgia. A little humidity and heat never hurt anyone (famous last words).

• Has anyone had any issues with responses from NY offices via email? I'm trying to get some answers on applying again next year and haven't received anything.

Comment

• Tx21 I appreciate it brother but I went last month 2019.. I wish I was at your stage in the game.. I haven’t heard anything yet ...I am a dod fed police with TS/SCI so hopefully that helps speed the process a little

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8327 users online. 261 members and 8066 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X