Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming up on 41 days and still havent heard back for my medical is anybody in the same boat as me or went through the same thing?

Comment

• Bet Wednsday
      Bet Wednsday commented
      Editing a comment
      Just did my medical today.

• Ceann
      Ceann commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m in the same boat. Sent my TOL documents in on 31 July. Haven’t heard anything since. I know of a couple others on the same timeline.

• NiteLite916
      NiteLite916 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same boat here.

• Tx21
      Tx21 commented
      Editing a comment
      I received my TOL 07/19..... and the email for medicals on 08/21.... i completed medicals on 09/05 but im in the same boat waiting on drug test and background...TOL says you will hear back about medicals within 45 days of the letter.... but doesnt specify if it counts weekends or holidays.... so that can throw off the count........ in regards to background the TOL says within 45 days after BIB receives the forms requested.....and i doubt anyone will know when their time starts in regards to the paperwork being turned into BIB.

• Sorry if this answer is elsewhere in the thread but can anyone advise timeline and next steps following the successful completion of the questionnaire?

Comment

• Levithane
      Levithane commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean the Eqip? Yeah, be prepared to wait. OPM is transitioning backgrounds to DOD's possession. Agencies still haven't solidified their budgets for 2020, so a timeline is up in the air regarding the next steps.

• Not at the eqip yet. Had the interview, advised I was selected to submit resume and complete online questionnaire (exam). Just was advised I was selected to continue in hiring process.

Comment

• How long for the results of the online assessment? Completed and submitted the exam this afternoon but have yet to find out the good or bad news.

Comment

• Peacemaker27
        Peacemaker27 commented
        Editing a comment
        i have the same question.
        Last edited by Peacemaker27; 09-10-2019, 09:48 PM.

• FNG41YR
        FNG41YR commented
        Editing a comment
        A friend got his back in about 3wks or so

• Tx21
        Tx21 commented
        Editing a comment
        I received a referral 30 days after the assessment..... i never received a score though

• How long does it take to get the assessment results back? I took mine today.

Comment

• Tx21
        Tx21 commented
        Editing a comment
        I never received any results from the assessment... only that i was referred for hire... it was 30 days after

• Lunytunezpr
        Lunytunezpr commented
        Editing a comment
        Wave 1 was about 30 days.
        Wave 2 about a week or so.

You will get referral notice and it’ll say whether you were referred or not. It’ll say you’re tentatively eligible and it’ll have a number in parenthesis. That’s your assessment score.

• Tx21
        Tx21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lunytunezpr i dont think that is the assessment score.....it is a “self- rating of your qualifications”...you filled out a questionnaire at the info session.... and then more information at the end of your assessment in regards to qualifications....... i qualified for gs5/gs7 ...... but was referred as a gs7 hire because of my self- rating of qualifications.

• Njw85
        Njw85 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s not true. I’m wave one and I got line two weeks after I applied.

• Is Arlington, VA generally available as an interview location? (I assume at the USMS HQ.) I saw it mentioned numerous times in this thread.

Comment

• NiteLite916
        NiteLite916 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it is usually offered.

• Just got a call from HQ to schedule a urinalysis. Came from an Arlington number. First contact since 30 July TOL. Still haven’t heard anything on medical or background.

Comment

• Redskins3
        Redskins3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Completed urinalysis today also got medical scheduled! Hurry up and wait process continues!

• Tx21
        Tx21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just got the call for the drug test!!!! EQIP and FIT left

• 2020Hopefull
        2020Hopefull commented
        Editing a comment
        I would say the process is moving quicker then I expected

• Willowandrosco
        Willowandrosco commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven’t heard anything for a drug test. I received my TOL back in June. Hope they didn’t forget about me

• Anyone from the FL/Southeast Region hiring sessions hear anything yet? Did my hiring seminar on July 30th, anticipating the new fiscal year more then likely.

Comment

• Donjuan85657
        Donjuan85657 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am in your group also...nothing here either yet.

• I'm in the same southeast region session group. I believe we are wave 4.

Comment

• Any wave three folks hear back on their online assessments?

Comment

• Njw85
          Njw85 commented
          Editing a comment
          Detective your wave 3. A buddy of mine is in your group.

• Peacemaker27
          Peacemaker27 commented
          Editing a comment
          I asked a couple pages ago for folks that interviewed mid aug in denver and they told me i was wave 3. You're probably wave 3 or 4

• Defective454
          Defective454 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, cool, thanks guys!

• Mtn hkr
          Mtn hkr commented
          Editing a comment
          I took my assessment last week as well, no word yet. Based on what others have said who are in waves 1 and 2 it’ll probably take a month before we get results.

• Heres a timeline if anybody wants to compare

Info Session- 12/4/18

Interview Email- 2/28/19

Interview- 4/5/19

Application/ Assessment- 4/29/19

Referral Email-5/28/19

TOL- 7/19/19

Medical Email- 8/21/19

Drug Test Call and completion- 9/16/19

awaiting EQIP and FIT

Comment

• reshardleverston
          reshardleverston commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok. Good deal

• Bet Wednsday
          Bet Wednsday commented
          Editing a comment
          Almost exact same timeline, just waiting on background and FIT. I have heard about a phone interview and reference checks though.

• Willowandrosco
          Willowandrosco commented
          Editing a comment
          Bet Wednsday what kind of phone interview? Also, which references have they contacted? Are they people you listed on your equip? Sorry for the confusion.

• Bet Wednsday
          Bet Wednsday commented
          Editing a comment
          Willowandrosco supposedly a Chief will call to see if you are a good fit with their office. Also I hear they will ask for current supervisors to call to ask about you.

• Wave 2 here, interviewed in July and haven't gotten an assessment or any notification after the interview. Just posting this to give everyone a perspective, the process seems to be all over the place regardless of which wave you're in.

Comment

• For those who failed the assessment and haven't check out: HR emailed me back and said I can reapply one year from the date I attended an info session.

Edit: That means one year from when you attended the last info session. Bummer.
          Last edited by nonotnow; 09-16-2019, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• For those of you that have done the medical; anyone have a VA rating? If so, any issues with that or hoops I should be aware of? Already sent in my VA decision rating to the med email but wanted to know if there’s any surprises ahead.

Comment

• chipperjones
              chipperjones commented
              Editing a comment
              I've did mine about 3 weeks ago and I have a waiting I sent everything in and I have not recieved anything back from them. i did have a letter from my doc saying i was good to go, you should do the same. GL.

• wave 2 check emails, TOL's being sent fyi

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5051 users online. 242 members and 4809 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X