• Mtn hkr
      Mtn hkr commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine was in Denver

• MRock
      MRock commented
      Editing a comment
      I also had my interview in Denver.

• Army101 are you schedule B or the regular nationwide announcement? Man those are not great locations in my opinion, but I’m biased. I did go to SWAT school with 2 marshals from that office and they were squared away good dudes for sure.

Comment

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey in your opinion! Lol. I'm trying to go there.

• Just took my interview on August 13th in Arlington VA. Any time table for when the next step would take place (ballpark time table)??

Comment

• beauonly
      beauonly commented
      Editing a comment
      If your process goes anything like the open announcements in 2017/18 then you'll get a TOL within 3 or 4 months, medical/UA within 2-3 months after that, then who knows when BI and adjudication happens....

I heard that they're trying to get the Schedule B process to move more quickly than open announcements, so my timeline is really just conjecture.

• illini372
      illini372 commented
      Editing a comment
      According to past posts for this announcement, notification for the next step is coming 4-6 weeks after the interview.

• Going to an info session on the 4th. Wear suit, bring government id... do I need to bring anything else? Resume, etc.?

Comment

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      You can bring a pad for notes but I didnt find it necessary as they gave us packets with info in it.

• MRock
      MRock commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, that's all you need.

• Levithane
      Levithane commented
      Editing a comment
      When I went to mine I was told to only bring ID, and show up in business attire (suit). I was specifically told not to bring a resume, nor have I been asked to provide one. Make sure you wear a suit, at mine there were a couple people who didn't despite it being in writing.

• nonotnow lol no offense meant brother. Philly, NYC, and Newark are too big a city for this suburb loving guy! I wish we had more guys like you willing to go to those areas so the rest of us don't get forced. In all seriousness, if I had to choose 1 of the 3 it would be that Philly office just because of the impression those 2 Marshals made on me when we trained together.

Comment

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha yeah I'm just messing. I totally get you and I'd be on the same train if I didnt need to stay in that area. I'm a suburbs guy too! Well I hope one of those spots are open as I'll gladly take it.

I had my interview in philly and the office seemed pretty sweet inside.

• Blood, TB, urine, hearing, lung, and vision completed today.... i have an appointment to complete the 2nd part of medicals at the end of the week...... but i was told the Doctor hasnt confirmed yet..... so my physical and EKG could be pushed back further.... apparently they fly doctors in from another state...... anyone else have an issue similar to this?

Comment

• Tx21
      Tx21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jeez thats a long wait........ looks like you might end up getting in with some of wave 1

• Willowandrosco
      Willowandrosco commented
      Editing a comment
      Tx21 I have also completed medical but have not received anything for background yet. I do not have any type of clearance either, fyi.

• Levithane
      Levithane commented
      Editing a comment
      chipperjones Your doctor really said all that? Your medical exam sounds straight out of a national geographic/animal planet segment.

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      He was being facetious lol.

• Anybody from schedule B who had their info session in Orlando (July 2019) hear back about an interview yet? I know it’s only a little over a month ago, but worth a shot.

Comment

• WilliamB275
      WilliamB275 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m out of the Mobile area and attended one in July, no word yet.

• rober3cj
      rober3cj commented
      Editing a comment
      Another member of the forum PMed me and it sounds like we will start getting some movement around the end of September and closer to the new fiscal year.

• matt_laut
      matt_laut commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just about to ask I was in Miami end of July but as they say no news is good news.

• What are y'all doing to train up (fitness-wise) for CITP/BDUSM? I know I need to step up what I have been doing (which has been enough to stay within regs for the Army).

Comment

• Ghost24
      Ghost24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Running distance, Running for speed, and doing what the fit test requires aiming for max results or until failure about twice a week.

• NiteLite916
      NiteLite916 commented
      Editing a comment
      Running. Running for speed, running for distance, running for endurance. Also core body workouts.

• RedBeardRanger
      RedBeardRanger commented
      Editing a comment
      Focus on maxing out on the fit test. BDUSM is all about your physical work capacity, calisthenics and your ability to do job related tasks. Do some mobility work/active recovery to pre-hab against injuries. Stay away from "Hollywood" muscles."

• parkscout93
      parkscout93 commented
      Editing a comment
      So running, pushups, running, situps, running, calisthenics, running, and more running. Not bad though. I hate going to the gym; I'd much rather do my exercise outside, even in January.

• Completed Medical today. Did anyone else have to the " Duck Walk" with the physcian? wierd part of the exam but oh well,ha. Little hiccup with my hearing test but I expected that and supplied supplemental documentation . Hopefully it won't have to go to appeal process.
    12/10/18- USMS Info Session
    3/25/19- USMS Interview
    4/24/19- USMS invite to apply online
    5/28/19 - Referred to USMS.
    7/19/19 - TOL recieved
    8/27/19- Medical sched'
    8/30/19- Drug test
    9/5/19- Medical completed**

Comment

• Aseyesee
      Aseyesee commented
      Editing a comment
      I had my drug test last friday.

• Willowandrosco
      Willowandrosco commented
      Editing a comment
      Aseyesee How were you contacted for the drug test? I have completed medical but have not received anything for drug test.
      Last edited by Willowandrosco; 09-06-2019, 11:45 AM.

• Aseyesee
      Aseyesee commented
      Editing a comment
      Willowandrosco, phone call for drug test!

• Njw85
      Njw85 commented
      Editing a comment
      No word for me yet regarding drug test. Medical will be completed this coming week.

• Deleted post
    3/25/19- USMS Interview
    7/19/19 - TOL recieved
    8/27/19- Medical sched'
    8/30/19- Drug test

Comment

• Rambocop
      Rambocop commented
      Editing a comment
      Just out of curiosity have you started you background on eqip? Im currently waiting to schedule my medical but havent started the background yet

• Aseyesee
      Aseyesee commented
      Editing a comment
      No, no background yet. Probably pending medical clearance.

• Rambocop
      Rambocop commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright kind of thought so thanks and good luck

• Guys any clue one why the minimum to make the run is 12:51 then in the fair category it shows 12:21 to 13:36.

Is that 13 still passing or a potential typo? Has any body completed the run recently?

I took my Drug test last week. An have medical scheduled next week.
    Attached Files

Comment

• RedBeardRanger
      RedBeardRanger commented
      Editing a comment
      The categories are rating categories. The minimum category is the absolute minimum needed to pass the FIT test. You should be aiming to be in the highest categories possible.

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have done the FIT twice and start FLETC on Wednesday. 12:51 is the minimum to pass. Echoing what RedBeardRanger said. Don't be that guy who barely passes by only 15-30 seconds. It won't reflect well when your packet goes out to District Chiefs who make the selections on who they want. Always try your best to max in every category.

• For those that have put in their wishlist... can nationwide be a final option on the wishlist? Or can you only pick preferred regions OR nationwide?

Comment

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      When you finally get the locations email, it will have a list of what's available to be filled IAW needs of the agency at that time. You can send back your preferences in rank order or you can just tell them "I'll go anywhere" and that's fine too. At that point, it's really luck of the draw. I was lucky enough to get my #1 choice.

• Good morning, everyone I wanted to know if everybody that went to an info session will get an interview.

Comment

• DB9173
      DB9173 commented
      Editing a comment
      You have to meet the requirements and also be selected.

• Is anyone aware if during the FIT, the sit-up portion, someone holds your ankles or is it unassisted?
    3/25/19- USMS Interview
    7/19/19 - TOL recieved
    8/27/19- Medical sched'
    8/30/19- Drug test

Comment

• NiteLite916
      NiteLite916 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not completed my FIT at this time but I believe in the video I watched at the info session a person was holding the ankles.

• RedBeardRanger
      RedBeardRanger commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone holds or kneels on your feet. They cannot hold on anywhere else, such as the calves, etc.

• Cart before the horse here but do you wave 1 guys know the next step after medical and whizz quiz?

Comment

• Tx21
      Tx21 commented
      Editing a comment
      According to the TOL the next step should be the EQIP ...... im still waiting on my drug test call though... i completed medicals last thursday

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool thank you. Just updated mine recently for my current job so maybe that'll speed things up

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8759 users online. 440 members and 8319 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X