• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed the assessment! Hopefully i get referred! Fingers crossed

Comment

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      You and all of the wave 2 guys including myself lol. Good luck and hopefully we hear something in a couple weeks.

• For those that have gone in already possessing a clearance, do we as applicants need to provide something to verify our clearance, or will USMS verify it themselves? I just got my TS-SCI this week, I just need to know if I need to go hunt down some document somewhere...

Comment

• beauonly
      beauonly commented
      Editing a comment
      They will look you up in JPAS and reciprocate if your clearance meets the requirements. Then you're off to adjudication.....

• For some of you Wave 2 and 3 guys with previous clearances or a little further along in the application process with another Fed agency, i wouldn’t be surprised if your timeline bumps up pretty similar to us Wave 1 folk.

I got the email Wednesday and scheduled my medical yesterday.... sadly i missed the very next appt date by 1 day because it was already full... which was today... so i have to wait 2 weeks for another..... i dont think i will have any medical issues... anyone have an idea on how long it will take for all that to be sent to the heavens and processed?

Comment

• Ghost24
      Ghost24 commented
      Editing a comment
      From my dealing with another Fed agency, 6 Weeks.

• Bet Wednsday
      Bet Wednsday commented
      Editing a comment
      I got medical email yesterday and they told me it was going to take 10 days to get an appointment.... Dang

• Tx21
      Tx21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know Ghost24 thanks!! I got my stuff scheduled for the 1st week of Sep. Im getting more anxious now. Ha

• Did anyone that interviewed with the first wave get an invite to apply with the second wave?

Comment

• Has anyone got TSL in the past two week from wave 1?

Comment

• money_mike
        money_mike commented
        Editing a comment
        What is TSL?

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        Tentative Selection Letter

• Tx21
        Tx21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same as a Tentative Offer Letter?

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup same thing "you are tentatively selected for this position provided you complete X things successfully"

• How long until we hear something after taking Assessment??

Comment

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        You're ahead of a lot of people already, wasn't your interview July 11? You getting an assessment is a fast turn around compared to others.

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        I interviewed around June 19th. Guess they batched all of us together. More someone said a couple weeks possibly earlier in this thread

• Anyone else from wave 2 gotten an email for an assessment or any notification? Haven't heard anything on my end since interviewing.

Comment

• Sgt0844
        Sgt0844 commented
        Editing a comment
        Interviewed back in June and was invited to exclusive usajob posting and assessment last week

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok so you guys are from June then. Anyone interview in July in the North West regions get anything yet?

• Njw85
        Njw85 commented
        Editing a comment
        Levithane,

That last announcement was for the North west regions from what I heard.

• Sgt0844
        Sgt0844 commented
        Editing a comment
        If Im not mistaken I believe "wave 2" interviews stretched into July so there should have been emails sent to those applicants last week as well. Believe Moore042915 was a July wave 2 applicant

• To my veterans: does anyone know if they want to see our medical file if we do not claim any VA disability or are still AD?

Comment

• FNG41YR
        FNG41YR commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, but don’t offer it either.

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        Got it and yeah I wasn't going to.

• Hey Fellas. Been on this forum for years (10+) but got locked out of my old account. I been watching this thread and wanted to share some information regarding Wave 4 (Southeast). Looks like Wave 4 should be getting SI’s (Structured Interviews) scheduled very soon after the new fiscal year of 2020 (Oct. 1st, 2019) pending the budget being approved.

Comment

• What seems to be the average timeframe between completion of the interview and the email if you passed?

Comment

• Sgt0844
          Sgt0844 commented
          Editing a comment
          well if you were wave 1 I'd say +-30 days. Wave 2 has been about 2 months for June interviewers. Not sure about the newer waves

• Levithane
          Levithane commented
          Editing a comment
          Timeframe will vary. I'm from wave two, interviewed in July and haven't heard anything. I also got a message from someone who is from wave one that is in a similar situation. They're supposed to send correspondance if you don't pass, so its a "no news is good news" type of thing.

• Anyone from wave 1 get email to start background or is that way after medical?

Comment

• Willowandrosco
          Willowandrosco commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I’m from wave 1 and haven’t received anything about background. I completed medical last week. Do you know if they email you to let you know when/IF medical gets cleared?

• Njw85
          Njw85 commented
          Editing a comment
          Have anyone from wave 1 gotten a email about the drug test yet?

• Bet Wednsday
          Bet Wednsday commented
          Editing a comment
          willow, I was told no notification is cleared

• Just received a call from medical to do drug test. Call came from a Virginia number.

Comment

• Bet Wednsday
          Bet Wednsday commented
          Editing a comment
          Wave 1. Dec 2018

• Tx21
          Tx21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome!!... seems like everyone from wave 1 is moving at around the same pace... my first medical day is Sept 3.... the contact person at FOH told me they are doing TB, blood, and urine...... and when i go back the 2nd time they are doing everything else
          Last edited by Tx21; 08-28-2019, 05:58 PM.

• money_mike
          money_mike commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait, i thought the Drug test was part of the medical appointment? Is it not? We have to do a separate UA Test?

• Ceann
          Ceann commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m in wave 1 and got my TOL on 30 July but still haven’t heard anything concerning medical or background. Obviously, I’m worried I sent the documents to the wrong email or missed a minor detail somewhere in the paperwork. Anyone else out there get a TOL but haven’t heard back yet? I’m doing what I said I would never do and am trying to apply reason to this process but I also can’t help it. It clearly states 45 days in the TOL but when I see others get scheduled...starts making me wonder.

• Anybody interviewed June 21 in Philadelphia and got an assessment link yet?

Comment

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I did. Not the exact date but philly in June.

• bluematters13
          bluematters13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Darn it! I still havent heard a word... does anybody know if they have sent failure notices by any chance?

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          I know some people haven't heard that interviewed later. I'd keep hope until you get told no.

• bluematters13
          bluematters13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! Lets see what happens

• So anyone that received a locations email, did anyone get offered Manhattan, Philadelphia, or Newark?

Comment

• Tx21
          Tx21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Crap, i didnt think anyone from schedule b was that far along already

• Tx21 i probably should have posted this in the other forum haha

Comment

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          You under the 2018 announcement as well?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7295 users online. 362 members and 6933 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X