Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who have gone to an information session then interviewed after? What was your timeline from session to next step?

Comment

• Njw85
      Njw85 commented
      Editing a comment
      I answered this just recently just glance through the forum.

• 2020Hopefull
      2020Hopefull commented
      Editing a comment
      Check the forum it’s right there

• Anyone know how important getting high marks on the fit test is, to being selected. I understand to try get superior in everything, but I'm going to be honest, I'm not a quick runner and I can barely touch my toes for sit and reach. Will minimum or fair marks hurt your chances at being selected?

Comment

• Tommyjd78
      Tommyjd78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Im not sure to be honest. Some may not perform well in parts but be outstanding candidates. Just my two cents.

• Merlyn0
      Merlyn0 commented
      Editing a comment
      In other hiring processes it has usually just been a check in the box if you pass. I heard that all of the info goes to the chief of your selected district so I guess it could possibly have an impact.

• jimmycoughdrops
      jimmycoughdrops commented
      Editing a comment
      You just need to pass it. That is all. Of course strive to be better.

• Forgive me if I’ve missed it in the forum, but does anybody have the current FIT test? I know that they had two separate ones going for awhile. Thank you for your response. Hoping somebody with knowledge of it could pin a site for easy access.

Comment

• NiteLite916
      NiteLite916 commented
      Editing a comment
      Check a page or two back. It was listed by somebody.

• parkscout93
      parkscout93 commented
      Editing a comment
      That only has the run times. Does someone have the push-up/sit-up counts?

• Tommyjd78
      Tommyjd78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of you send me an email address I can send you the PPT. It wont let me upload here.

• Do any current USMS deputies mind to pm me? I have some personal level questions from different areas that I would like to ask?

Comment

• Lets all hope that hurricane season doesn't destroy FLETC again this year, last time I was there a good amount of the dorms were destroyed from the hurricane floods and it pro-longed my academy a few months.

Comment

• Medical completed

Comment

• mikedaly50
          mikedaly50 commented
          Editing a comment
          were you first wave?

• USMC_UNCW
          USMC_UNCW commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t know. I did a meet and greet back in November so if that’s first wave then yes.

• Anyone from the First wave get their medical scheduled yet?

Comment

• Checkmate
          Checkmate commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes..............

• Anyone interviewing this week?

Comment

• Mtn hkr
          Mtn hkr commented
          Editing a comment
          Next week I will be

• Regarding those who have already attended a class at FLETC Glynco,

At FLETC Artesia they allowed check in of personal weapons at the front, is it the same at Glynco?

Comment

• Levithane
          Levithane commented
          Editing a comment
          How does that process even work? They allow you to use the range on weekends when no one was using them? On the website it says don't bring any personal weapons for the Glynco location (Campus life section).
          Last edited by Levithane; 08-06-2019, 11:46 PM.

• Merlyn0
          Merlyn0 commented
          Editing a comment
          Checked in at the lockers at the front gate, retrieved them then went shooting on public land and other outdoor ranges in New Mexico.

• 2020Hopefull
          2020Hopefull commented
          Editing a comment
          You can check them at the front office, they have a armory, and there is a small public range down the street

• Merlyn0
          Merlyn0 commented
          Editing a comment
          Perfect, thanks for the info.

• Has anyone from wave 2 got phone calls yet?? I spoke with a guy from my informational session and he said that a couple of guys were called and that they were calling by groups.

Comment

• Sgt0844
          Sgt0844 commented
          Editing a comment
          Could be 30 days from last interview or the newest rumor of maybe not until 3rd wave interviews are done.....soooo don’t quit your day job

• Moore042915
          Moore042915 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sgt0844 I know right

• Moore042915
          Moore042915 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sgt0844 I know right

• Moore042915
          Moore042915 commented
          Editing a comment
          nonotnow At least with this program things are moving a little bit faster than past times. A buddy of mine that’s a DUSM where I live told me it took him 6 years!!!

• From the time of the invite for the assessment how much time did you have to complete it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03Deputy View Post
          From the time of the invite for the assessment how much time did you have to complete it?
          They send you a link to apply first, you can't apply until a certain day and I believe it's open for about 10 days. About 30 min after I submitted my application I got a link for the assessment and they recommended finishing in 48 Hours, I believe.

Comment

• 03Deputy
            03Deputy commented
            Editing a comment
            Finishing the assessment in 48 hours or applying within 48 hours after receiving the invite to apply

• I got a message asking about medical. It wasn’t bad but was long. Height and weight, eye exam, hearing exam. They where the same as they do in the military. EKG to check for heart condition or previous heart attacks. A lung test, which involved blowing super hard in to this device lol test your lung strength. 4 vials of blood. If you have VA disability you bring in a complete report of it with you. Doctors checks flexibility, mouth and ears. TB test then you come back in 48 hours and they check it. Urinalysis and blood pressure. That’s about it.

Comment

• For anyone in DC that did the information session and interview did anyone get a link?
            Did they even ask for an email address

Comment

• @ the gentleman asking about personal weapons and firing them on the weekends. You will do more weapons firing / handling than you will probably want to in CITP. I can assure you the last thing you're going to want to do is go to a range on the weekend. This coming from a guy who absolutely loves trigger time but during CITP there is soo much of it that you are worn out.

Comment

• Merlyn0
                Merlyn0 commented
                Editing a comment
                Started to feel that way with how much we shot at the BP academy. It was refreshing to shoot just for fun and run our own little drills. It has been years since I haven't carried and it stresses me out just thinking about it.

• 2020Hopefull
                2020Hopefull commented
                Editing a comment
                I second that, you can expect to shoot 3-4 times a week, it’s gonna get old after awhile, it’s not fun shooting either.

• Levithane
                Levithane commented
                Editing a comment
                In Merlyns defense its more fun shooting personal fire arms at the range. No disrespect to glocks, but I can see how having to shoot one 3 to 4 times per week gets old.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10490 users online. 511 members and 9979 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X