Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border Regions

Comment

• Anyone in the Midwest gotten thier interview dates yet?

Comment

• Manna
        Manna commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, always checking the inbox waiting for an email though.

• Njw85
        Njw85 commented
        Editing a comment
        A friend of mine received and interview email for The month August. They attended an info session in IL.

• ATG1729
        ATG1729 commented
        Editing a comment
        Got confirmation for interview in middle of August. Also applied under 2017 NW, so hoping I get a final offer before the interview so I can open a slot for someone else.

• Had my interview the other day, can't discuss anything regarding it due to a signed NDA. Good luck to everyone who interviews in the coming weeks. As far as advice goes, read the study guide that is posted in the thread. I think its handled in waves this week is the last week of interviews for the wave I am in.

Off topic but regarding fitness, are the pushups and sit ups still timed in 1 minute? I picked up a sheet that had all the physical info on it at the district office, and it didn't have a time limit listed for either of those physical portions.

Comment

• Tommyjd78
        Tommyjd78 commented
        Editing a comment
        They are timed. If you send me a email address I can send you the new FIT requirements.
        Last edited by Tommyjd78; 07-12-2019, 04:50 AM.

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        Tommyjd78 Pm sent.

• Does anyone know how the Marshals do their background? Is it thru Eqip and OPM?

Comment

• Roninjin
        Roninjin commented
        Editing a comment
        OPM does the background. To get started, you have to fill out the Eqip once it is sent by USMS.

• Originally posted by nonotnow View Post
      Does anyone know how the Marshals do their background? Is it thru Eqip and OPM?
      I believe they are transitioning from OPM to DoD now for BI!
      12/10/18- USMS Info Session
      3/25/19- USMS Interview
      4/24/19- USMS invite to apply online
      5/28/19 - Referred to USMS.
      7/19/19 - TOL recieved
      8/27/19- Medical sched'
      8/30/19- Drug test
      9/5/19- Medical completed**

Comment

• Got it, thanks guys. Just curious as I have a current Secret and just had to update all my stuff. Would save me a little bit of time on filling it out again.

Comment

• Levithane
          Levithane commented
          Editing a comment
          Did they have you sign an SF release already? Sometimes you won't have to refill everything out, and they'll just use what you already have on file.

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          I honestly couldnt tell you. Good question though. Maybe at the interview. If not then maybe in the future I will.

• Anyone hear anything about info sessions coming up? The recruiter for my area said HQ hasn’t been very forthcoming with them lately, so he doesn’t know if there are any I could travel to. I’ve got a year and a half of active duty time left, so I want to get started.

Comment

• matt_laut
          matt_laut commented
          Editing a comment
          Where is your area? I heard from a recruiter in DC that the Mass, Connecticut, Rhode Island should have info seminars coming up end of August/September time frame.

• parkscout93
          parkscout93 commented
          Editing a comment
          DC. I believe it’s the superior court recruiter I’m in contact with. Do you happen to have dates for that time frame?

• Has anyone who interviewed in June heard back yet? I was suppose to interview in June but they stated that they were going to use my interview from a previous announcement.

Comment

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          We haven't. From the day of the first interviews, it hasn't been 30 days yet. The paper we got when we left has a sentence that indicates to when we may or may not hear something.

• For anyone who has attended schedule B do y’all remember how much notice you were inviting you to attend a seminar?

Comment

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          About a month for me.

• Hey all!

ive been following the thread for a while now. I just recently got the email for the info session down here in Florida. I’m excited to get started. I’m also glad they finally opened up for schedule B. I am a local LEO with a BA degree and I thought I would never get the chance without military background. Good luck and congratulations to those who got the final offer!

Comment

• Is anyone aware of what foreign languages the USMS deem critical? I understand that any language proficiency is beneficial, but some seem to be more applicable than others.

Comment

• Manna for obvious reasons I would imagine spanish is as a critical need now as ever before. I'm not sure with the USMS it will give you a leg up but it certainly doesn't hurt.

rober3cj that's awesome! The most important question is are you willing to leave the state if they offer you 5 locations that are in no way shape or form close to Florida?

Comment

• rober3cj
              rober3cj commented
              Editing a comment
              La_bamba yes definitely.

• I just heard from a recruiter today asking for my information. I was told I would be getting an email shortly in regards to a meet and greet.

Comment

• parkscout93
              parkscout93 commented
              Editing a comment
              What area are you in?

• fedco95
              fedco95 commented
              Editing a comment
              Northeast area

• matt_laut
              matt_laut commented
              Editing a comment
              Up in the Mass, Conn, Rhode Island area? I heard info sessions in that area towards end of August beginning of September.

• Question: If you only had your SI with USMS a few months ago with no response yet but you had a couple of job offers from other law enforcement jobs and decided to accept one, can you resign from the LE job you accepted months ago when the official offer of USMS comes? I know someone who is in this predicament. USMS is his first choice.

Comment

• nonotnow
              nonotnow commented
              Editing a comment
              In my experience, yes. I plan on doing this with the USMS and have done this in the past.

• MadameAshley
              MadameAshley commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow that’s god to know!

• I got referred a couple months back, but nothing since. Anyone else see movement?

Comment

• Njw85
              Njw85 commented
              Editing a comment
              Bet there are many of applicants at this stage. I’m at the same stage!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5128 users online. 274 members and 4854 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X