Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a call to schedule a FIT…even though I withdrew from the process. So those are still going out.

Comment

• There is still hope. I received a TOL for my preferred District/office last week. Iv been in the process 3 years. According to the TOL the academy is suppose to start on July 19th. However, my TOL was received the same day FLETC shutdown, so we will see!

Comment

• Chicks406
        Chicks406 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you mind sharing what district?

• notpolitical
        notpolitical commented
        Editing a comment
        A TOL or a FOL?

• Donjuan85657
        Donjuan85657 commented
        Editing a comment
        *TFOL - Tentative Final Offer Letter.

• I had a phone interview last week with some deputies from a district. One thing of note that was said which applies to everyone here, is that they are trying to hiring people in the region which they applied. They want to create stability in the districts. If someone from the east coast gets hired on and sent to the west coast, they usually will transfer back east when they get the chance.

Comment

• ranger things
        ranger things commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s actually kind of good news..

• Dream-Chaser
        Dream-Chaser commented
        Editing a comment
        Good news! Surely it can’t be real then. Good news isn’t shared here. Haha. Be safe folks.

• TonySoprano
        TonySoprano commented
        Editing a comment
        Hah, being stuck in the state I applied in would be my nightmare. I just moved out of a god awful state to somewhere I love. If I had to go back and do 3 years in that hell hole I moved from Im not sure what I’d do. There are better states in my region though

• Chicks406
        Chicks406 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha, I’m the same as TonySoprano, I get their reason. But don’t want to be stationed in the district I applied/live. Hopefully they don’t bypass us. Plus my district has limited spots could take a while.

• Anyone else get the email saying fletc my require a booster ?

Comment

• hooligan551
        hooligan551 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did. For those who didn't, FLETC may require you to be fully vaccinated to attend. Fully vaccinated means 2 series of the shot and a booster every 5 months.

• Chicks406
        Chicks406 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, with a make sure to apply by May 30. Don’t have to have one just that you are willing right?

• So I emailed them back and got the response back stating, yes, get your booster to be “ready for selection” due to having everything else completed

Comment

• hooligan551
        hooligan551 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully, this means that the booster email is our ticket to the July academy.

• Chicks406
        Chicks406 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same email back.

• That would be nice! Fingers crossed on that one

Comment

• Got the Email on Thursday about the required booster and got the booster yesterday and resubmitted my vaccination card! Hopefully this helps us get into the July academy.

Comment

• Getting the booster will place you in the “up to date” status for FLETC. If you wait to get the booster until you attend FLETC you are still ready for selection and in the running being fully vaccinated

That is word-for-word from an email I received. For anyone who wanted to wait to get their booster

Comment

• Miss_Guided20
            Miss_Guided20 commented
            Editing a comment
            The email I received, sending in an updated vax card with Booster places the individual in a “ready for selection”.

Being this far in the process not taking chances and went on to shot three .. no need for more hiccups or delays in an already long process.
            Last edited by Miss_Guided20; 06-01-2022, 04:26 PM.

• Has anyone had to show there physical vaccine card? I have a copy of mine but misplaced my physical copy.

Comment

• Happy for all of the above who received the email about third c
            vaccination. I never received the email, so it either hasn’t gone out to everyone or I’ve slipped through the cracks again! Hope you guys get an offer

Comment

• Axeaxe
              Axeaxe commented
              Editing a comment
              I got the email the next day after I reached out to the exam email about my status.

• Has anyone emailed the DUSM.exam email and received a response recently?

Comment

• LaBr93
              LaBr93 commented
              Editing a comment
              Same boat, they haven't responded to any of my emails.

• hooligan551
              hooligan551 commented
              Editing a comment
              I emailed them several weeks ago about something. It took a few weeks for them to respond back. I think that it's only a few USMS employees working that. And they get emailed a crap ton.

• Keep the hope guys. I received a district location and academy date for this upcoming class. I will not be confident until the FOL comes though.

Comment

• Checkmate
              Checkmate commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats!!! Can you share when you applied via USAjobs and your veteran status?

• hooligan551
              hooligan551 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm a vet. I applied on USAjobs in March of 2020.
              Last edited by hooligan551; 06-08-2022, 08:36 PM.

• MJQ1992
              MJQ1992 commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats. I wish you the best of luck!

• hooligan551
              hooligan551 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you everyone. I wish you guys the best of luck too. Be patient. It will eventually work out.

• What’s the shortest time line anyone has heard of someone getting an academy date (final offer) before the academy started?
            Last edited by Chicks406; 06-13-2022, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• notpolitical
              notpolitical commented
              Editing a comment
              9 months, "pre-covid".

• Chicks406
              Chicks406 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the comment. I actually meant for a final offer. For example, July academy starts on the 19? When will the last person find out they are going? I heard most people know 4/6 weeks prior to them going.

• notpolitical
              notpolitical commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah. Ive heard as close as two weeks prior.

• Chicks406
              Chicks406 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh wow. Nice! I appreciate it.

• Anyone else get an actual call and email to take a drug test? I got that today and what I have been told is that has to be done within 30 days of the academy.

Comment

• Mook-18
              Mook-18 commented
              Editing a comment
              I got the call last Wednesday.
              Last edited by Mook-18; 06-14-2022, 05:31 AM.

• hooligan551
              hooligan551 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure about the 30 days. Most people did their drug test close to the beginning, around the time of their medicals. Who knows, maybe it's changed now.

• Jmart6234
              Jmart6234 commented
              Editing a comment
              Got the call for drug test on the 13th of June had 48hrs to complete

• I took my drug test last Wednesday so hoping that means something is coming soon!

Comment

• Chicks406
              Chicks406 commented
              Editing a comment
              NorthLions308 thanks for that info. That’s what I was trying to find out with the above question.

• BCM59
              BCM59 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t think there is a set timeline. I know people that have received calls already.

• NorthLions308
              NorthLions308 commented
              Editing a comment
              Call or emails, it dnt matter, im jus going off of what I was jus told at 8am. After tht the next person you should here from is your class Supv. Good luck and God bless to everyone working out in the heat.

• Jmart6234
              Jmart6234 commented
              Editing a comment
              Did my drug test today hopefully will get that call soon

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2141 users online. 144 members and 1997 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X