Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levithane
    commented on 's reply
    leeman1900 they give you the option to stop or continue in the event you don't pass a part. I didn't feel right just quitting because of not passing one section. In my case I made the mistake of not switching over to lane 1 during the turn (was in lane 3), also never been much of a sprinter. Also for anyone reading this be prepared to have to deal with the public during your PT test if it is at a public track. I had to jump over a soccer ball before crossing he first 100m of the sprint.

• leeman1900
    commented on 's reply
    jbnixx the physical was exactly as mentioned in the PFT PDF. I believe 10 minute break periods. Assessments were very strict, especially on push ups. PFT is no joke. Train hard!

• leeman1900
    commented on 's reply
    Sprint is brutal. I'm surprised they allowed you to continue after the 300M sprint.

• greatness33
    commented on 's reply
    30 days....make sure you contact your recruiter when you're approaching the 30 days, they receive tons of emails daily so they may forget to contact you when it is time for your retest.

• nonotnow
    commented on 's reply
    Didnt realize using that word would get such strong reactions. I'm aware of the process. Wannabeagent, I guess the context of using that word was slightly exaggerated. Same process that everyone's mentioned here is what I was told.

• Levithane
    replied
    Anyone know how much time you have between the initial PT and the retake? I missed the mark for the 300m sprint. Passed the interview the day prior to the PT.

Results

Situps: 44
    Pushups: 50
    300 meter: 54 seconds I think it was
    1.5 mile: 10:46
    Last edited by Levithane; Today, 11:52 AM. Reason: added content

Leave a comment:

• aspiring_1811
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the insight. I've heard different things regarding who actually processes applicants so I was curious. I'm happy to wait it out thought, I'm processing a few places and they all have wildly different ways of doing business.

• WannabeAgent
    commented on 's reply
    nonotnow not sure what “negotiations” youre referring to but from what i was told and from my own experience it would be something to the affect of “ok we have vacancies in Office A, B and C, pick one.” Im not sure it goes beyond that. If so that would be awesome, but i highly doubt it. Was that the type of negotiations you were referring to though?

• WannabeAgent
    commented on 's reply
    aspiring_1811 I believe that would come from big HR (HQ) but your local field office recruiter would be able to follow up with them and get a status update possibly. Again they have hundreds of candidates emailing them so unless you know them personally or have another connection to them you’ll probably just have to wait it out.

• jbnixx
    commented on 's reply
    I’m most likely going to be taking the physical in April too, I’m Newark NJ if that have that available. Do you know the correct form to do this sit ups? Do your fingers have to be locked behind the head and elbows touching the knees? And how much of a resting time do they give you between each exercise? Any tips? Honestly, I’m trying to increase my speed and my endurance but after the 300m sprint, I’m so tired

• jbnixx
    commented on 's reply
    How was the physical like? As in , how much time between each exercise did they give you to rest? And how is the form for sit ups supposed to be (do your elbows touch your knees and do your hands have to be locked together behind your head)? Sorry for the many questions just trying to prepare myself for the physical soon! Any tips? Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. Good luck with everything, you got this

• jbnixx
    commented on 's reply
    I hope to get on your level of fit soon! How are the sit-ups supposed to be done? Do your elbows have to touch your knees? And do your hands have to be behind your neck and interlocked? Sorry for the many questions, just trying to prepare ! Thanks

• OTVFD18
    commented on 's reply
    Y’all have no idea how lucky you are to “negotiate”.

• aspiring_1811
    replied
    Does anyone know if subsequent hiring steps (poly, medical, psych, etc.) are done through the division recruiter or if HQ gets them scheduled and recruiters are really only responsible for the initial hiring steps (resume and testing).

Leave a comment:

• aspiring_1811
    commented on 's reply
    Fermi Poly was my first step and I'm still waiting on the rest unfortunately. I hope it blows by.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13428 users online. 448 members and 12980 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X