Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nonotnow
    commented on 's reply
    Got it thanks. Just took a look at it. Looks like that'll be a blast to fill out.

• Levithane
    commented on 's reply
    You'll have to do the Eqip form/SF-86 before getting polygraphed. If you haven't been given a link to do that, they won't be able to schedule a polygraph.

• nonotnow
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely not. Just looked that form up and I've never seen it before.

• Levithane
    commented on 's reply
    Did you do an SF-86 already?

• nonotnow
    replied
    Got a phone call from a buddy. My poly should be scheduled for January. Def all over the place as I still haven't had a psych or medical.

Leave a comment:

• Levithane
    commented on 's reply
    greatness33 I tested at the same field office, if I recall correctly they don't have a polygraph examiner as of current.

• greatness33
    commented on 's reply
    I received my COL in September and have not received my epuip yet. I'm testing out of dallas and was told they are really behind in the hiring process

• Mardan777
    commented on 's reply
    If you get one let me know.

• Kayem0429
    replied
    Out of LA... Finished psych interview last week and taking the drug test today. I have poly, medical and backgrounds left. But I already have a TS SCI from the military so hopefully that’ll expedite things.

Leave a comment:

• saw0329
    replied
    Does anyone have an HR contact or email they can share?

Leave a comment:

• nonotnow
    commented on 's reply
    I know someone who hasnt. His application got hung up due to a lack of a signature on the app.

• Levithane
    commented on 's reply
    That is up for debate. Some people on here have posted they interview with an investigator before a polygraph, some have said they did it after. Typically an agency will have a polygraph before a background investigation, but since it sounds like DEA is having people fail BI's they might have changed the order. How someone fails a background investigation, but passes a polygraph is beyond me (its usually the other way around).

• saw0329
    replied
    Has anyone else had a COL since August and not received an Equip?

Leave a comment:

• Lonestar001
    commented on 's reply
    Outside of NYC, DC, LA, what are considered large offices?

• nonotnow
    commented on 's reply
    I should have mentioned almost 100% of the applicants have been thru the academy when you apply. So that helps a lot.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8440 users online. 227 members and 8213 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X