Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was told background prior to everything else is the new norm?
    Last edited by leophilly001; 12-04-2019, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Levithane
      Levithane commented
      Editing a comment
      That is up for debate. Some people on here have posted they interview with an investigator before a polygraph, some have said they did it after. Typically an agency will have a polygraph before a background investigation, but since it sounds like DEA is having people fail BI's they might have changed the order. How someone fails a background investigation, but passes a polygraph is beyond me (its usually the other way around).

• Just FYI to anyone applying under the new announcement, the PT test is the first thing they're having people do now. Old announcements will continue the old way from what I was told.

Comment

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes sense since so many people fail. My old dept would do shooting first since that's where their failures came from. Saves time and money.

• Levithane
      Levithane commented
      Editing a comment
      nonotnow Did they actually test people/candidates on a range for shooting? Just curious because it seems like theres a lot of liability in doing something like that.

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you applied and if they liked your app you'd go to the range they had and shoot the course of fire. Current cops could bring their service pistol and everyone else could bring any firearm they listed. Basically anything other than a revolver or some weird *** caliber. I think they still do that same procedure to this day.

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      I should have mentioned almost 100% of the applicants have been thru the academy when you apply. So that helps a lot.

• Has anyone else had a COL since August and not received an Equip?

Comment

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      I know someone who hasnt. His application got hung up due to a lack of a signature on the app.

• greatness33
      greatness33 commented
      Editing a comment
      I received my COL in September and have not received my epuip yet. I'm testing out of dallas and was told they are really behind in the hiring process

• Levithane
      Levithane commented
      Editing a comment
      greatness33 I tested at the same field office, if I recall correctly they don't have a polygraph examiner as of current.

• Does anyone have an HR contact or email they can share?

Comment

• Mardan777
      Mardan777 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you get one let me know.

• Out of LA... Finished psych interview last week and taking the drug test today. I have poly, medical and backgrounds left. But I already have a TS SCI from the military so hopefully that’ll expedite things.

Comment

• Got a phone call from a buddy. My poly should be scheduled for January. Def all over the place as I still haven't had a psych or medical.

Comment

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you do an SF-86 already?

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely not. Just looked that form up and I've never seen it before.

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll have to do the Eqip form/SF-86 before getting polygraphed. If you haven't been given a link to do that, they won't be able to schedule a polygraph.

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        Got it thanks. Just took a look at it. Looks like that'll be a blast to fill out.

• Anyone out of Houston div? Received my COL in August and still have seen no movement at all. Last email I sent to recruiter was about a month ago and he said just to be patient.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12303 users online. 442 members and 11861 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X