Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was conducted by OPM. Thank you for your response.

Comment

Passed my PT Test this past Friday. Below are my numbers. Best of luck to anyone taking it in the future.

Sit ups - 44
      300 M - 47.3
      Push ups - 55
      1.5 Mile - 11:45

Total - 15 Points
      Last edited by JR (OSI Agent); 10-21-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Mach123
        Mach123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you in an older group? To pass I thought it had to be 11:24 or faster for the mile and half.

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        12:15 is the required minimum for one point.

• JR (OSI Agent)
        JR (OSI Agent) commented
        Editing a comment
        There is no older group. 12:15 - 12:24 is 1 point.

Does anyone know if the interview and written exam transfers over to a new announcement (when it comes out)?

Comment

• Blue Steel
        Blue Steel commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure when the next announcement will come out, but the last one just closed on 9/30. I would email your AC and ask if there will be any changes to the testing process on the new posting. You may also get some more information from HR Special Agent Recruitment Unit in DC. 202-307-4100.

Isn't your PFT coming up?

• DB9173
        DB9173 commented
        Editing a comment
        Talk to my AC and he stated that your test/interview carries over.

• dark321
        dark321 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you again for the answer. Yes I have the PFT coming up, but getting nervous about it. My numbers are good individually but not for entire test, especially after the sprint. Will keep working hard over next week and half...

Anyone know when wave 2 will see some movement? Got a COL then silence.

Comment

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        Having a secret won't speed the process up, They will still put you through the entire SSBI. Secret clearances are nowhere near as in depth as a TS. The only thing having a secret does is help you fill out your information for your next eqip.

Source: I've worked on backgrounds for DEA.

• aspiring_1811
        aspiring_1811 commented
        Editing a comment
        Who scheduled your medical and psych? HQ or your recruiter?

• nonotnow
        nonotnow commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn, alright thanks for the info.

• mcafs0
        mcafs0 commented
        Editing a comment
        My medicals and pysch were scheduled through my recruiter.

Word is it can take a few weeks to a few months for our eQIP’s to be released to us. COL received here also.

Comment

• Donjuan85657
        Donjuan85657 commented
        Editing a comment
        Continuing resolution and doubt of a signed budget/additional CR is not helping hiring processes either...

2-4 months for eQip??? I was told 6-8 weeks by recruiter.

Comment

• mcafs0
        mcafs0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully you receive yours in 6-8 weeks. I’m coming up on 4 months and haven’t received it.

• Fermi
        Fermi commented
        Editing a comment
        Took me like 3 months to get mine

Have you spoke with your recruiter? If so what did they say?

Comment

Anyone else get silence from their recruiter and HQ? I got a COL roughly four weeks ago and haven't received anything back. I asked HQ and received no response then hit up the recruiter and they basically said I'll be contacted if anything is needed.

Comment

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah that was my comment couple posts up. Common trend.

• aspiring_1811
          aspiring_1811 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah just saw it. Thanks. Just trying to figure out what the holdup is haha.

• preacherman
          preacherman commented
          Editing a comment
          They’re short on polygraph examiners and behind in the hiring process from what I was told. I just hit 2 months since receiving my COL. Recruiter told me EQip will come from HQ.

• aspiring_1811
          aspiring_1811 commented
          Editing a comment
          Such is life I suppose. Thanks for the info. Do you know if Medical/Psych will be scheduled prior to poly and BI or is that FO dependent?

I applied to the latest announcement and have the MAC scheduled for SW next month.
        I don’t have a degree so I’m relying on military and local LE experience. What’s everyone else’s background?

Comment

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          Military and local LE. I do have an AA and extra college credits though.

• Levithane
          Levithane commented
          Editing a comment
          -Bachelor's Degree
          -No Military or LE
          -Current background investigator

Let me know how the MAC goes, got an email invite, but I'm not able to attend it.

• Watex
          Watex commented
          Editing a comment
          Will do, did they give you an alternative way to test?

• Levithane
          Levithane commented
          Editing a comment
          My understanding is that the MAC isn't mandatory, and is just a way to consolidate testing into 2 to 3 days. I took and passed the written test already, so the next portions would also just be conducted at the FO at different dates.

Has anyone taken the USSS test and the DEA test? If so, how did they compare?
        Last edited by Watex; 10-31-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Levithane
          Levithane commented
          Editing a comment
          Took the DEA test already, it isn't bad if you pay attention and can write coherently. USSS is probably harder just going by the study guide.

• David1984
          David1984 commented
          Editing a comment
          Watex I have taken the USSS Special Agent exam back in 2017 and honestly it wasn’t that hard.

I think I will have to withdraw from this. Was doing so good with my training, but got a hamstring injury a week ago with no sign of recovery. PT is in 9 days.

Comment

• Blue Steel
          Blue Steel commented
          Editing a comment
          Reach out to your recruiter or AC and ask if you can file the "Medical Delay Form." It will postpone your fitness test due to an injury. You will eventually have to have your doctor sign-off on it after it has healed and/or you have recovered fully from the injury. I had some pretty bad posterior tibial shin splints that I had to recover from and went that route. Once I was good and healed, I took the test and passed.

• dark321
          dark321 commented
          Editing a comment
          I spoke to him he got me in for a later PT in Dec 20. If that doesn't workout, I will ask him about the medical delay form. Thanks for letting me know about that.

Has anyone who received their COL in the last few months seen movement yet?

Comment

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          Negative on my end. Still have to do psych too.

• preacherman
          preacherman commented
          Editing a comment
          I still have to do psych as well. Been 3 months since my COL

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup me too. Kinda sucks.

New user...
        I took the polygraph and haven’t heard if i passed or not. How long does it take for HQ to tell you if you passed?

Comment

• kb9977
          kb9977 commented
          Editing a comment
          Where are you doing your process out of?

• Mardan777
          Mardan777 commented
          Editing a comment
          Im out of the houston office.

• kb9977
          kb9977 commented
          Editing a comment
          How long did you wait to get scheduled for the poly? I've been waiting since 7/19 (psych) and submitted eQip 9/19. Still no word on poly.

• Mardan777
          Mardan777 commented
          Editing a comment
          I finished the psych in march. Got the invite to e-qip in august and poly in oct.

Im out of the Houston office. I haven’t been told if i passed or failed.

Comment

• preacherman
          preacherman commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m also out of Houston. When did you receive your COL?

• Mardan777
          Mardan777 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I received it in march. I did background before my polygraph. But they haven’t told me if i have cleared my background. Its been a month since I completed my polygraph.

I think I received it in march. I did background before my polygraph. But they haven’t told me if i have cleared my background. Its been a month since I completed my polygraph.

Comment

• Levithane
          Levithane commented
          Editing a comment
          Generally you just move onto the next step and they notify you when they want you to do the next part if you pass. The same thing happens with backgrounds, you aren't usually notified of it clearing. After doing case work for the past 1+ year it sounds like the fed used to notify people about passing, but not any more.

• Mardan777
          Mardan777 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, well that’s the last step in the process. I’ve completed everything. Just wanted to know if anyone made it that far and how long it took them to get notified.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11204 users online. 405 members and 10799 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X