• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one in Newark got the result of the written exam back yet

Comment

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Negative. Had to find out thru a contact. I assume you haven't either? Still no answer from HQ about the MAC either.

• Roninjin
      Roninjin commented
      Editing a comment
      No result yet, already reach out to recruiter. Nothing on MAC ether. Did your contact informed you the result?

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      got an email back in early May from HQ about the MAC and to RSVP when I had my results. Emailed them once i found out but it's been crickets. Yeah my contact told me I passed. But never received official word from the office.

Delete....

Comment

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my timeline so far out of the SF office. I'm hoping it moves along relatively quick, but having applied to multiple 1811 spots I can understand the hurry up and wait mentality of the process. Best of luck.

Applied: 8/2018
      Written Test: 2/2019
      Panel Interview: 4/2019
      PT Test: 5/2019
      Medical: 6/2019
      Psych: Scheduled this month.

Comment

Still haven't heard anything back regarding the MAC or my written test and the deadline is rapidly approaching. Pretty disheartening.

Comment

Received required documentation email from the recruiter and submitted late May. Invite to MAC received on June 9th.

Comment

After a month I got the details on the MAC. Going in July.

Comment

Originally posted by nonotnow View Post
              After a month I got the details on the MAC. Going in July.
              So you are taking the exam again?

Comment

• nonotnow
                nonotnow commented
                Editing a comment
                No I passed. Have the SI and if I pass that I have thr PT test and psych test.

Had nothing but immediate responses out of ATL. Only a few steps left.

Comment

Question: i got invited to attend one of two MACs in either July or August, but am unable to use PTO days until September. Has anyone had a problem contacting the recruiters and requesting a MAC for a later date? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Lovetocamp
                  Lovetocamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The MACs come and go every few months. Last one was in like March if I remember correctly. Just go through the regular hiring process if you need to wait til September. You'll more than likely be done with everything done through the MAC by then anyways.

Well I was scheduled for the MAC in July but my local office opened up the written test here probably 3 weeks ago. I took it and passed and last week I completed my interview and passed. I am waiting on the PT to be scheduled and due to an ankle injury I asked to schedule it out 2 weeks from the interview so I’m hoping I’ll be taking the pt test in the next week or so. Just gotta get through the pt and I’m hoping it’s smooth (but obviously slow) sailing from here. I applied to the Atlanta Field Division and I have been moving pretty steadily.

Comment

Good morning,
                  Any helpful material to study for the written test? Did not pass the contextual grammar portion. All advice is appreciated. Thank you and good luck to everyone.

Comment

Anyone going to the DC MAC July 19th, 20th, and 21st?

Comment

Hello everyone,

First time poster and follower of this group. I recently took the written exam in DC and waiting on the results. Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect when I attend the MAC in August? (Pending successful written test scores)

Comment

• Lovetocamp
                        Lovetocamp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You'll do 1 event per day. So interview one day, PT test next, then psych test. Thats it. All you need to know. If you can only be there for 2 days then You'll just do 2 things.

• Roninjin
                        Roninjin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Do they advise you if you failed written on day 1, day 2 and/or day 3 is not necessary?

• FNG41YR
                        FNG41YR commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ronin

Yes they tell you if you fail after each part.

Completed MAC in Newark. Tested and interviewed 19 July. Passed PT, also have psych eval and fingerprints later today. Already have an active TS, and completed medical from Marshals application. Hoping everything carries over.

Comment

• chipperjones
                        chipperjones commented
                        Editing a comment
                        what happened with the marshals?

• FNG41YR
                        FNG41YR commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nothing carries over. I asked the recruiter today a similar question and he said nothing carries over. Sucks

• P_Pharaoh
                        P_Pharaoh commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Still in the process with Marshals. Just waiting on fitness test. The recruiter stated that my clearance would transfer over from DOD

Just took the MAC in DC this weekend and failed the PT.

DO NOT PAUSE IN THE LOCKED OUT, UPRIGHT POSITION AT ALL WHEN DOING PUSHUPS. I paused at 29 to take one breath without breaking form and my grader tapped me on the back and said I was done...and 30 was the minimum "1" score. Passed all the written and interview tests, did the situps and 300m no prob...man I was ****ed. They didn't even mention that during the instruction - just said don't rock back and forth on your hands and keep good form. I know now and I'll kill it next time but man I was ****ed.

Comment

• nonotnow
                        nonotnow commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for that info I'm taking mine in a couple days. Sounds like a ****ty end of the stick.

• Roninjin
                        Roninjin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So it seems they want a continuous nonstop motion

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6005 users online. 256 members and 5749 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X