Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on if IRS will open this again? If I have a subscription on USAJOBS for 1811, will it show on my inbox when it posts?

Comment

• Cagekicker 0170
      Cagekicker 0170 commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a current opening at the 7/9 12 month roster until next November.

• dark321
      dark321 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, applied to it!

• Cagekicker 0170
      Editing a comment
      I noticed the questions look different from previous announcements, like for example, one of the job related choices was working as a corrections officer or if I worked any frau.d related cases being assigned to a military intel unit or CID.

I noticed the questions look different from previous announcements, like for example, one of the job related choices was working as a corrections officer or if I worked any frau.d related cases being assigned to a military intel unit or CID.

Comment

• big_bob_69
      big_bob_69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I read somewhere else that they're looking to hire a lot more CIs than usual this time. Thus, it seems like they've made the experience requirements a little more inclusive compared to past postings.

Seems like they're also moving much faster than usual. Which seems to be a trend with a lot of Fed 1811 jobs right now (or at least the FBI and Secret Service).

• Cagekicker 0170
      Editing a comment
      Originally, I didn't get referred for the 7 or the 9 (Which I found wired because one of the KSAs for the 9 asks if you've working as a corrections officer which I currently work for BOP as a CO) and I re-applied and once again ineligible for the 9 but I'm still showing application being reviewed for the 7. I'm guessing I would only know if the places I selected are actually hiring. I emailed the POC after my 1st inegibility and they basically told me since it's a continuous announcement, I can pretty much re-apply until I get it right.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13830 users online. 488 members and 13342 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X