X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beachcop05
    replied
    Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    State needs to open these gigs to PERS retirees. You’d have every spot filled. 960 it.

And you would have experienced, senior cops doing the work.

Leave a comment:

• RGDS
    commented on 's reply
    Right now, my schedule is good (my seniority is relatively high).

• CCCSD
    replied
    State needs to open these gigs to PERS retirees. You’d have every spot filled. 960 it.

Leave a comment:

• CA_State_Investigator
    replied
    Originally posted by Culper View Post
    Hello,

Any idea when the Trainee position/Assessment will open up?
    First cut-off date is April 10, 2019...here is the link to the SA Trainee exam.

https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/a...etin-09-18.pdf
    Last edited by CA_State_Investigator; 04-07-2019, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Boot1811
    replied
    Originally posted by RGDS View Post
    Is there any talk of upping the pay? I would be very interested in lateraling but taking a $2,000 a month pay cut in the Bay Area (to go work in the SF Office) isn’t realistic.
    I mean, you're cutting your pay, but there are other advantages (schedule, take-home, plain clothes, etc.). Gotta do that cost-benefit analysis.

Leave a comment:

• Culper
    replied
    Hello,

Any idea when the Trainee position/Assessment will open up?

Leave a comment:

• CA_State_Investigator
    replied
    Originally posted by CA_State_Investigator View Post

Yes, apply for the trainee position and you’ll be sponsored to a regular basic academy.
    Driven2slow—-PM sent.

Leave a comment:

• Driven2slow
    commented on 's reply
    Being out of state, Michigan, would there be a lot of travel needed before starting basic academy? I assume you have to travel to CA to take the exam.

• CA_State_Investigator
    replied
    Originally posted by RGDS View Post
    Is there any talk of upping the pay? I would be very interested in lateraling but taking a $2,000 a month pay cut in the Bay Area (to go work in the SF Office) isn’t realistic.
    There are negotiations for a 20 to 25% increase, which after all is said and done will be somewhere between 7 to 10% by July 2019.

Leave a comment:

• CA_State_Investigator
    replied
    Originally posted by Driven2slow View Post
    I read the minimum qualifications and to be Special Agent one needs to either have 1 year experience in Cali as a special agent trainee or two years as a police officer with a degree.

So someone graduating soon with a bachelors needs to apply to the trainee position?
    Yes, apply for the trainee position and you’ll be sponsored to a regular basic academy.

Leave a comment:

• Driven2slow
    replied
    I read the minimum qualifications and to be Special Agent one needs to either have 1 year experience in Cali as a special agent trainee or two years as a police officer with a degree.

So someone graduating soon with a bachelors needs to apply to the trainee position?

Leave a comment:

• RGDS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CA_State_Investigator
    replied
    New opening for Special Agent Supervisor (Task Force Commander), Division of Law Enforcement, Bureau of Investigation, Merced Area Gang and Narcotic Enforcement.

https://jobs.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs...ntrolId=150412

Leave a comment:

• beachcop05
    replied
    As a Cal DOJ Special Agent, you'll be hooking up people for owning a firearm....no thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CA_State_Investigator
    replied
    • New CA DOJ Special Agent openings in every county statewide, go to the career vacancies page and choose the county you want to apply too...
    https://oag.ca.gov/careers/job-vacancies
    • Positions are located in the Division of Law Enforcement and may be assigned to the Bureau of Investigation, Bureau of Firearms or Bureau of Gambling Control.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11640 users online. 434 members and 11206 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X