300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fletc PEB %s?

heard they changed the peb %s anyone have any solid knowledge about this??

Fletc has the % on their website, but no date as to when they were last updated.

Comment

Hey all. Just a side note here the fitness requirements are agency specific. Many agencies adopt FLETC's standards and some even require higher percentage. If I am not mistaken I believe Secret Service UD requires all their folks to have an 80% passing percentage; however, someone please correct me if I am mistaken as it has been a few years since I did the Law Enforcement Fitness Coordinator Training program. Also, many agencies run their own PEB prior to an officer getting to FLETC and don't require the recruit to pass the 3 PEB's you take while you're there. When I did the course the DOD police (specifically the Navy) did not require their recruits to pass any of FLETC's PEB's so you had guys walking the 1.5 mile because they knew there were no repercussions. I really hope that has changed. Also, if I am not mistaken the FLETC minimum PEB passing threshold used to be 70% but like I said it has been a few years since I did my refresher training for the LEO fitness coordinator duties. Stay safe all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11709 users online. 375 members and 11334 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X