300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE S/A 1811 scheduling

My background investigation has been completed and my packet was sent to schedule my EOD approx 1 month ago. Does anyone know what the wait time has been lately to get the final offer. If someone has recently processed through for ICE 1811, can you give me a heads up on what to expect from here? Thanks.

i went into scheduling on jan. 8th 2007, says 30-60 then extra 30, but i have waited 110 almost now, called them and they said ill get my offer, but no telling when, so sit tight, its a wait, some people have been waiting since nov. 2006, and dec. sucks, but hopefully soon..
    jay

Comment

Thanks for the info Jay. Sounds like you should definitely get your offer soon. Do you think the wait has something to do with the areas selected? What locations did you select? I began process out of Atlanta around Dec 2005.

Comment

i processed out of Tampa, FL i started the process in nov. 2005, tested in jan 2006. I did not get to pick and locations at all, so i could end up anywhere, i hope tampa, so maybe that is why it is taking so long b/c that office is busy and a wanted office for many. I figure if they were gonna offer me the border or some small office, it would of happened already. i know one guy who processed out of tampa and got offered orlando, fl which is under tampa sac. orlando is where i live and that guy too, so he does not even have to move, only for fletc. good luck man.

Comment

So does anyone have any information about ICE opening up their hiring process again? I believe the field office in our state is going to receive 25 applications for the ICE S/A. Sounds like a good idea to only offer 25 applicaitons instead of 10000000000. Haha...

Comment

Yeah, I am also hoping for the Tampa office but could end up anywhere. When I asked about selecting locations, I remember one of the first forms I completed asked for three preferred locations (SAC offices). I guess it was sort of like a "wish list". It is obviously not any kind of guarantee as they have confirmed several times that I would accept duty at any location. Good luck to all in the process.

Comment

Iea 1801

Thanks !!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by SLBCO1022; 04-29-2007, 11:00 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Comment

there's an IEA post below

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6514 users online. 362 members and 6152 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X