Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the call that I passed the Phase I..now I'm waiting for the local field office to call to set up the PT test. I thought the telephonic interview was the next step but the FBI admin folks begged to differ. I was impressed, it only took'em 8 days to tell me I passed. Hopefully the FBI will continue to move faster than Homeland Security (my current employer)...this is me, holding my breath.

....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by TRAP; 02-10-2008, 06:37 AM.

Comment

My friend did his PT test within a month of passing the interview.

Comment

I thought the Phase II interview was before the PT (not what the FO said but she may have been confused)..either way I'm as prepared as can be. When I tested there was only myself and one other person taking the phase I test. We took it right at the field office. The other guy was 36 so they were rushing to get him through due to the age restrictions. I was referred by the TRP, so I was told I was afforded the opportunity to test becuase they need qualified folks. Otherwise, the nice admin lady said there was a testing freeze for Phase I. I'll probably sling the TRP recruiter that referred me an email to give him the heads up that I passed. That helped me expedite my employment with Homeland Security after I got out of the army. Thanks for the link to the academy. Cheers.

Comment

Just got the e-mail for Phase I test in March (2 weeks)...I know they don't have a "Study Guide" anymore, but want to be prepared...if anyone can share the way they prepared for it and passed, please PM me...NOT asking for test info, just ideas...thank you
          sigpic

Comment

I got scheduled for April. I am trying my local library for books due to the fact that math is no longer there and all books out there are from prior to the change. Good luck on the test and keep us posted.

I am applying under CS physical sciences and language (no LE experience). How about you?

BPA
            test: 04/08
            Results: Passed - 04/08
            COE Received - 05/08
            Medical/PFT: Passed 06/08
            Panel: 07/08: Passed
            BI: ?..
            CBPO
            test: 03/08
            Results: Passed - 04/08
            COE Received: 06/08
            Medical/PFT: Passed 07/08
            VBT: Passed 07/08
            BI: ???
            FBI
            Phase I: 05/08
            Results: Passed 05/08
            Language test (w/l): Passed 06/08
            Language test (o): Passed 07/08
            Panel: 10/08: ???
            PFT: 11/08: ???
            USSS
            TEA test: 08/07
            Panel: 02/08

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3507 users online. 166 members and 3341 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X