X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caliblm
    replied
    No Way

Do not let the recruiters misguide you. They may get 50,000 applications but how many finish the paperwork, background, physical and so on.... We in the law enforcement community are hurting everywhere. I heard that the recruiters cant get enough QUALIFIED applicants to fill enough positions anywhere. Well any way good luck in your process. Remember its a number game.

Leave a comment:

• army_running
    replied
    I meet with the FBI recruiter recently and he informed me that they are hiring something like 800 people in the next 12-18 months. That included analyst etc but a very high number of agents are included. But he also said that there are something like 50,000 application a year too. So not sure how all the math works.

Leave a comment:

• dalebert
    replied
    That doesn't bode well for me then, because I'm trying to get in under the 'general' category, or whatever they call it. I spent 2 years waiting around for the Secret Service and all I ended up with was a 1 paragraph letter saying, 'thanks, but no thanks.' I'm all too familiar with the waiting game that the fed. gov. plays.

Leave a comment:

• will559
    replied
    As you know or will learn shortly, things also change when it comes to hiring by the federal government. I passed Phase I back in October, 2006 and have been in contact with my local office. I was told that they would continue to schedule phase II testing but only for the critical skills for hrt, language, and intelligence. Depending on your critical skill(s) will make a big difference if you are contacted for phase II. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• dalebert
    started a topic FBI...Passed Phase I..on to Phase II

FBI...Passed Phase I..on to Phase II

I turned in my online app, got selected to test, tested and subsequently passed the test in a period of 5 weeks (tested 4/10). Does anyone know if the FBI is budgeted to hire new agents this year? Prior to the test, I was told that they were OK'd to hire agents this fiscal year (ending Sep 30), but since then I've heard that they have put a hiring freeze on until after the start of Fiscal Year '08. Anyone heard or know anything different?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5827 users online. 321 members and 5506 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X