300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbp officer mess up on application

I recently submitted a application for cbpo on usajobs, I tried to answer the questions as honestly as I could. So when the questionnaire ask if I ever smoke weed or stole before, I said yes.
    I smoked twice in college as an experiment and I stole a game from a friend in elementary school. Beside those two questions I been a straight whistle. I plan on reapplying next month when they post new positions but does anyone think it's right for me to change my answers?

Originally posted by zachariah View Post
    I recently submitted a application for cbpo on usajobs, I tried to answer the questions as honestly as I could. So when the questionnaire ask if I ever smoke weed or stole before, I said yes.
    I smoked twice in college as an experiment and I stole a game from a friend in elementary school. Beside those two questions I been a straight whistle. I plan on reapplying next month when they post new positions but does anyone think it's right for me to change my answers?
    Saved for the BI

Comment

Originally posted by zachariah View Post
      How did you "mess up" on the application? You answered truthfully, correct? So why would you change your answers the next time around??

Comment

Sorry I forgot to mention but usajobs gave me a referral denied status because I answered one or more question unfavorably, when I reviewed the application the only red flags I could see were these two questions, so I was thinking of just saying no to these questions next time and explaining myself during the bi or interview

Comment

• raptor170
          raptor170 commented
          Editing a comment
          If you were honest and they denied you and you assume its because you were truthful, maybe you are disqualified? Whatever you do, do not change your answers around if you reapply. Answer truthfully. Do not answer "no" to a question that is a "yes" to you.

It's all dependent on when you engaged in these activities. If you smoked weed recently in the last 3 years and said yes to it then that will disqualify you. If you get asked an ever question regarding criminal activity, obviously be truthful.

Comment

lie now and it will be found out later....trust me you dont want to go through this long *** process just to be bounced at the end...let 3 years pass from the last time you smoked weed and reapply
          Last edited by Evolution81; 11-28-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• raptor170
            raptor170 commented
            Editing a comment
            Great advice!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6496 users online. 252 members and 6244 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X