300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USSS Investigative Protection Officer

I would like more feedback on this particular position. What is the job like? Is this a new/ recently created position in the Service? I can't find anything on the internet or the official USSS site but what is stated on the usajobs application in which I put below: Responsibilities

The selectee will serve as an Investigative Protection Officer in the Office of Protective Operations, Presidential Protective Division, New York, NY or William Clinton Division, Chappaqua, NY. Typical work assignments include:
    • Securing physical facilities; assisting in conducting security searches; assisting in protective advances to identify critical and vulnerable facilities or sites; and installing surveillance equipment and devices.
    • Assisting in investigative responsibilities to include physical surveillance and monitoring within the parameters of protective activities and active criminal investigations.
    • Preparing reports and presentations to senior level management and providing routine technical advice and guidance.

So is this a recon/technical job with some "post" duty thrown in there? In other words, what is it like working this job? Are they considered higher than a Special Officer but lower than a SA? Give me the lowdown
    Thank you!!!

Originally posted by muleyman0123 View Post
    I would like more feedback on this particular position. What is the job like? Is this a new/ recently created position in the Service? I can't find anything on the internet or the official USSS site but what is stated on the usajobs application in which I put below: Responsibilities

The selectee will serve as an Investigative Protection Officer in the Office of Protective Operations, Presidential Protective Division, New York, NY or William Clinton Division, Chappaqua, NY. Typical work assignments include:
    • Securing physical facilities; assisting in conducting security searches; assisting in protective advances to identify critical and vulnerable facilities or sites; and installing surveillance equipment and devices.
    • Assisting in investigative responsibilities to include physical surveillance and monitoring within the parameters of protective activities and active criminal investigations.
    • Preparing reports and presentations to senior level management and providing routine technical advice and guidance.

So is this a recon/technical job with some "post" duty thrown in there? In other words, what is it like working this job? Are they considered higher than a Special Officer but lower than a SA? Give me the lowdown
    Thank you!!!
    is this currently open on USAjobs?

Comment

It’s the same position as SO , just renamed , with higher pay.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8338 users online. 357 members and 7981 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X