X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oef_vet
    started a topic DEA Diversion Investigator

DEA Diversion Investigator

Anyone apply to the recent opening? The email I received contained a link to the study guide but the link did not work. Is anyone else having this issue?

• FinCrimesJD
    replied
    Thanks AZ. The DI already did that for me same day. Probably the fasted movement related to the position currently. Haha

I ended up interviewing in Minnesota during the Final 4. Things went well. Just waiting for the COE and Background packet. In hoping more of us on here and on FedSoup will be pushing forward together.

Leave a comment:

• azcactus42
    replied
    Originally posted by FinCrimesJD View Post
    Hey there all! I'm not sure who else is still following things here, but I received a call from the Denver Field Office to let me know I'm being pushed for my panel, but I was sent to the wrong Field Office based on my current location, so to expect another call soon regarding the date/location of the interview. I hope others are hearing back as well!
    Just email the address on the job announcement. They will usually get back with you with in the 24 hours and tell you if you passed or not. They will then proceed to tell you that it is a "very, very, long process"... with "no time frames for the next steps". Sit back and enjoy the ride..

Leave a comment:

• FinCrimesJD
    replied
    Well Rooster, it seems we wait.....some more. Hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Rooster13
    commented on 's reply
    Hello,
    I had my interview on 03/29, and I haven’t been told if I passed or not yet. Don’t know if that’s common or not.

• FinCrimesJD
    replied
    Hey there all! I'm not sure who else is still following things here, but I received a call from the Denver Field Office to let me know I'm being pushed for my panel, but I was sent to the wrong Field Office based on my current location, so to expect another call soon regarding the date/location of the interview. I hope others are hearing back as well!

Leave a comment:

• Justwaiting22
    commented on 's reply
    My good friend just graduated as a DI from the academy at the beginning of December.... She told me “All DI classes are full for 2019 and they looking to fill classes for 2020”. That is the latest I’ve heard.

• FinCrimesJD
    replied
    Negative. Also a part of FederalSoup like AZ suggested and most individuals being placed now are late 2015/early 2016 applicants. A glimmer of hope was hearing multiple sources say they are attempting accelerated processing of later groups, which we would fall into. Fingers crossed we may get 8n to before 2019 end, though 2020 seems more accurate.

Leave a comment:

• Bluerider5
    replied
    Any updates fellas??

Leave a comment:

• Bluerider5
    commented on 's reply
    Well I gave them a called and they said that OPM hasn’t released test scores until mid December.

• Bluerider5
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the contact info! Hoping for the best.. I’ll give them a call soon!

• azcactus42
    replied
    Pop the popcorn and get ready for a long wait ladies and gents. Federal Soup is a better forum to follow for this job. DEA WILL NOT send out NOR's after testing. The only way you will know if you passed is if you 1. Call and ask 2. Get a random phone call months later asking to schedule you for the Panel Interview. LONG, LONG, LONG wait for this job. Unless they change things, You will be fortunate to complete the process in less than 2 years. Most people are waiting 2-4 years. PM me if you have questions.

Leave a comment:

• FinCrimesJD
    replied
    The Diversion HR phone number is 1-202-307-4148. Excited to hear who else gets the positive information.

Leave a comment:

• Bluerider5
    replied
    Has anyone to date received their NOR's for the October assessment via email?

Leave a comment:

• Bluerider5
    commented on 's reply
    Can you share the contact information for the DI HR group? I would like to give them a call or email to verify my score. Congrats on passing!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5142 users online. 193 members and 4949 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X