Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop the popcorn and get ready for a long wait ladies and gents. Federal Soup is a better forum to follow for this job. DEA WILL NOT send out NOR's after testing. The only way you will know if you passed is if you 1. Call and ask 2. Get a random phone call months later asking to schedule you for the Panel Interview. LONG, LONG, LONG wait for this job. Unless they change things, You will be fortunate to complete the process in less than 2 years. Most people are waiting 2-4 years. PM me if you have questions.

Comment

Any updates fellas??

Comment

Negative. Also a part of FederalSoup like AZ suggested and most individuals being placed now are late 2015/early 2016 applicants. A glimmer of hope was hearing multiple sources say they are attempting accelerated processing of later groups, which we would fall into. Fingers crossed we may get 8n to before 2019 end, though 2020 seems more accurate.

Comment

• Justwaiting22
          Justwaiting22 commented
          Editing a comment
          My good friend just graduated as a DI from the academy at the beginning of December.... She told me “All DI classes are full for 2019 and they looking to fill classes for 2020”. That is the latest I’ve heard.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7048 users online. 271 members and 6777 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X