300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEA Diversion Investigator

Anyone apply to the recent opening? The email I received contained a link to the study guide but the link did not work. Is anyone else having this issue?

What study guide? I got the email of the assessments from when I applied, took them and am now waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by mxxdude View Post
      What study guide? I got the email of the assessments from when I applied, took them and am now waiting.
      I never took assessments after applying. I just received an email yesterday stating I was moving forward to phase 2 of the hiring process and I had to schedule an appointment to take a proctored exam. They had a link to the study guide for the exam in my email, but it takes me to a page that does not exist.

Comment

The link didn't work for me either. I went on the DEA's website and found a preparation guide. There's not much to it, but it's something haha. I attached the link and after you click on it, scroll down to the section that says "What is the hiring process?". Click on that and you should see it. I take my proctored exam tomorrow morning.

Comment

I took my exam today.

Comment

Yes, I received an invitation also and the link did not work. After calling and emailing several departments, I received the following: " The link is now working and can be found on the dea.gov website under “Who we Are” then clicking on Diversion Investigator, then scrolling down to the “What is the hiring process?” and clicking on the plus sign. The link to the Applicant Preparation Guide is next to the “Judgement, Mathematics, and Writing assessment bullet."

Comment

I just took my exam. I think I failed the math part haha.

Comment

Anyone receive their scores yet for the proctored exam or email on whether or not you passed on to the next phase?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluerider5 View Post
                  Anyone receive their scores yet for the proctored exam or email on whether or not you passed on to the next phase?
                  Nope

Comment

No still waiting. I took my exam one month ago.

Comment

same here. I feel very confident about it but I don't know whats the holdup on the NOR's.

Comment

Hey all and good evening. I wanted to reach out to hopefully calm some of the concerns about the waiting we are all experiencing. On 11/16/18 I had contacted the Diversion HR line and after verifying myself, the DI stated the tests had not yet concluded for some postings due to the wildfires, but that testing officially would close that same day. She also stated in approximately 2 weeks, results may start to come through and we may be contacted. I also asked, since I also monitor FedSoup, about the length of time it takes until hire. She stated the largest amount of time is due to background, but didn't state anything else about when the 2018 group would potentially be placed. I hope that eases some of your thoughts on what's going on. I plan to contact them tomorrow to see if anything has been updated yet. Good luck to all involved and hopefully we will see one another soon!

Comment

Hello again all, after recontact with the DI HR group, I found out I passed the testing. I did ask when the projected time for the next steps and the DI was not able to provide that currently. Resumes for individuals will be reviewed and if "best qualified" will be forwarded to the panel for interview scheduling.

Comment

• Bluerider5
                            Bluerider5 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Can you share the contact information for the DI HR group? I would like to give them a call or email to verify my score. Congrats on passing!

• Bluerider5
                            Bluerider5 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well I gave them a called and they said that OPM hasn’t released test scores until mid December.

Has anyone to date received their NOR's for the October assessment via email?

Comment

The Diversion HR phone number is 1-202-307-4148. Excited to hear who else gets the positive information.

Comment

• Bluerider5
                              Bluerider5 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks for the contact info! Hoping for the best.. I’ll give them a call soon!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9192 users online. 348 members and 8844 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X